enlighten me on race rivalries

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
Ik theres something with these ethnicities

Turks
Indians
Pakis

but which one hates which? I wanna make many bait threads. I need to know the teams

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Golden Glass
indians and pakis hate each other

turks are cockroaches so idk

@turkproducer how do u feel about street shitting currys and cousin fucknig curries?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Petsmart and turkproducer
with subhumans, they're all competing for chad's scraps. so the lower they are on the totem pole, the more intense the competition.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
indians and pakis hate each other

turks are cockroaches so idk

@turkproducer how do u feel about street shitting currys and cousin fucknig curries?
I like curries IRL, i have curry friends that i’ve been friends with since i was a little boy. On this side though pakistani guys always try to label turks as ethnic as them which is simply not the case

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Petsmart and BigBoy
There's a ton of beef between Pakis and Indians, they're pretty much the same goddamn race tbh but they split a while ago into separate countries, Pakis are generally Muslim and most Indians Hindu. Most of the beef IIRC is religious. Idk @Dante1 and @FatJattMofo can probably enlighten you but they will obviously have biased perspectives, @Dante1 especially so.
Idk what's up with Turks, haven't detected many racial hatreds related to them tbqh. Arabs and Persians also have a ton of beef but @6'4 looksmaxxxer and I are bros.
Everyone hates Jews of course.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3526 and 3 others
turks don’t really hate anyone, there is a turk and greek rivalry but it doesn’t make much sense as a lot of turks are actually greek descended lol.

pakis and indians hate each other this is well known

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Petsmart
I like curries IRL, i have curry friends that i’ve been friends with since i was a little boy. On this side though pakistani guys always try to label turks as ethnic as them which is simply not the case
its cuz u guys are similar but youre a bit higher than them. they wanna feel better about themselves.

but how do turks feel about pakis and indians?

turks don’t really hate anyone, there is a turk and greek rivalry but it doesn’t make much sense as a lot of turks are actually greek descended lol.

pakis and indians hate each other this is well known
Bro I love Turks my kebab man gives me always free ayran

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
its cuz u guys are similar but youre a bit higher than them. they wanna feel better about themselves.

but how do turks feel about pakis and indians?
I’ve never seen turks that could pass for a pakistani or indian or vice versa thouth lol. You’ve seen me, I am white passing. I am for sure ethnjc white thougu

I’ve never seen turks that could pass for a pakistani or indian or vice versa thouth lol. You’ve seen me, I am white passing. I am for sure ethnjc white thougu
it depends on the turk. but a white paki and white turk are on the same level since they look very similar.

but its bc turks and pakis have the reputation in the west. that entire gets put into the same category into the middle east since theyre all muslim.

but you wouldnt get the same shit as normal and ethnic looking pakis and turks would get. however you wouldnt quite be looked upon as European white, but youd pass for Eastern European/that area.

• Hmm...
Turk obv are entic, they are different however due to being raped by mongol and raising armenians boy as their own,Overall they look weird and their zygos arent forward but are highset similar to that og gook.Thay have parrot-tier armenian nose as well.
There's a ton of beef between Pakis and Indians, they're pretty much the same goddamn race tbh but they split a while ago into separate countries, Pakis are generally Muslim and most Indians Hindu. Most of the beef IIRC is religious. Idk @Dante1 and @FatJattMofo can probably enlighten you but they will obviously have biased perspectives, @Dante1 especially so.
Idk what's up with Turks, haven't detected many racial hatreds related to them tbqh. Arabs and Persians also have a ton of beef but @6'4 looksmaxxxer and I are bros.
I dont hate indian but i do hate extremist hindus, coz they kill innocent muslims in india and are trying to take over kashmir
turks don’t really hate anyone
Turks hate kurd even though both are same

• Hmm...
All muslims hate Indian hindus

It's true
I dont hate indian but i do hate extremist hindus, coz they kill innocent muslims in india and are trying to take over kashmir
Kashmir our land. Muslims are invaders. We will take it back come what may.

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Deleted member 3526
Arabs and Persians also have a ton of beef but @6'4 looksmaxxxer and I are bros.
@6'4 looksmaxxxer is morrocan i think, they hate algerians
All muslims hate Indian hindus

It's true

Kashmir our land. Muslims are invaders. We will take it back come what may.
it's not your land if people their dont want it to me, you are obviously a subhuman bjp piss drinking dindu who lacks common sense

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

it's not your land if people their dont want it to me, you are obviously a subhuman bjp piss drinking dindu who lacks common sense
ok, arab rape baby

you're right, they gangraped you.
tecchnically speaking muslims(my ancestors) gang raped you for years
1.jpg

3-mughal-india-bhai_dyalaji_201011-22.jpg

hindus%2Bkilled%2Bby%2Bmuslims%2Bhindu%2Bislam%2Bcensored.png

Precise statement is that Mughal empire began in 1526 and ended in 1740, that is it lasted for 214 years.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Indians and pakis hate each other.

Turks mostly support Pakistan because they're Muslims but they don't really have any opinions on Pakis or Indians as a whole. they're all very far away after all.

it depends on the turk. but a white paki and white turk are on the same level since they look very similar.

but its bc turks and pakis have the reputation in the west. that entire gets put into the same category into the middle east since theyre all muslim.

but you wouldnt get the same shit as normal and ethnic looking pakis and turks would get. however you wouldnt quite be looked upon as European white, but youd pass for Eastern European/that area.
there are no white pakis. but there are blonde hair and blue or green eyes turks mate.

many less ethnic turks than me bro and i am considered white lol
Turk obv are entic, they are different however due to being raped by mongol and raising armenians boy as their own,Overall they look weird and their zygos arent forward but are highset similar to that og gook.Thay have parrot-tier armenian nose as well.

Turks hate kurd even though both are same
turks are nowhere near as ethnic as pakis lol, the only comparison you can make between a turk and an arab or paki is the turks with significant arab/kurdish heritage. that is all

Last edited:
there are no white pakis. but there are blonde hair and blue or green eyes turks mate.

many less ethnic turks than me bro and i am considered white lol

turks are nowhere near as ethnic as pakis lol, the only comparison you can make between a turk and an arab or paki is the turks with significant arab/kurdish heritage. that is all
white pakis as in light skin like Zayn. There are a few in my school but theyre rare.

true but they are very rare.

thats cap there are a lot of ethnic/normal turks

I am tunisian and i have no beef with algerians even though some of them are obnoxious
@LordNorwood we're bros even though our ancestors despise each other lol

Honestly don't understand why there's rivalries. Were all brothers who want to fuck some sloots, end of story. Only lowiqcels believe in hating people for wars they never took part in.

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Petsmart
with subhumans, they're all competing for chad's scraps. so the lower they are on the totem pole, the more intense the competition.
these immaturely PSL-inspired conspiracy theories ironically always stem from the oldest dogs on here, it's truly a mirracle.

Extremist Hindu Indians are going way too far

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3526
Not really,most morrocans and algerians loves each other.
Morocco started a war in 60s with Algeria to claim lands from the sahara they say belonged to them before colonization. Even after its end there's still political and a little military power tension and both their people accuse the other of appropriating each's culture. It's almost literally the same as pakistanis and indians.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Morocco started a war in 60s with Algeria to claim lands from the sahara they say belonged to them before colonization. Even after its end there's still political and a little military power tension and both their people accuse the other of appropriating each's culture. It's almost literally the same as pakistanis and indians.
While that's true, for the present, both sides get along with each other and demands to open borders between the 2 countries. I wouldn't compare the relationship between morocco and algeria with the one between india and pakistan really.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
there are no white pakis.

10968733da6257a46e15c7cbd87eee34.jpg

it is more common for people in mountain region of pakistan to have colored eyes, than turks.,white turks are balkan niggers found in istanbol,.google images turks looks like white maxxed ethnic.The turkish girl i flirted with, her upper third was mongol,she had curly hair and brown skin .Nothing close to white

• Hmm...
10968733da6257a46e15c7cbd87eee34.jpg

it is more common for people in mountain region of pakistan to have colored eyes, than turks.,white turks are balkan niggers found in istanbol,.google images turks looks like white maxxed ethnic.The turkish girl i flirted with, her upper third was mongol,she had curly hair and brown skin .Nothing close to white
please stop with your 1 in 50 million examples. Anything other than “turks are way less ethnic than pakis” is cope.

Average Paki
09EF2333 EAF6 4F90 A3FC E5951EB5BBA8

average turks
F97DFBA1 C23B 4852 A60D 6C8EAB5EAF49

Extremist Hindu Indians are going way too far
so are the paki copers. It’s fucking annoying trying to paint turks as similar as them lol

• JFL
please stop with your 1 in 50 million examples. Anything other than “turks are way less ethnic than pakis” is cope.

Average PakiView attachment 201212

average turks
View attachment 201213

so are the paki copers. It’s fucking annoying trying to paint turks as similar as them lol
look ethnic af jfl
the turkish girl i flirted with looked like ethnic gook
here are words of a turkish guy
Turks are descended from tribes in east and central Asia, and looked a lot like ethnic Chinese until they started intermingling with Persians, Arabs, Armenians, Greeks, and Slavs over the centuries.

People living in modern Turkey may be the descendants of Asian Turks
who largely did not integrate with the local people, in which case they would resemble Chinese; they may be descended from Asian Turks who integrated with one of the local populations of Persians, Arabs, Greeks, Armenians, or Slavs and hence look like them; or they may not be related to Asian Turks at all, in which case their looks would reveal their ethnic Arab, Kurd, Slav, Armenian, or Greek ancestry.
There main core is ethnic gook

• Hmm...
look ethnic af jfl

but the dna tests show that turks have 10-20% central asian heritage lol.

look ethnic af jfl

you’re talking ahout stuff that happened 800 years ago. that’s like saying the whitest spanish people are arabs because they have arab heritage and history.

Which they do, but it is not very significant, maybe for some outliers in the south
which is why they dont look full gook lol
10% is nothing. You could be 10% black and you’d never know without a DNA test lol

tecchnically speaking muslims(my ancestors) gang raped you for years
1.jpg

3-mughal-india-bhai_dyalaji_201011-22.jpg

hindus%2Bkilled%2Bby%2Bmuslims%2Bhindu%2Bislam%2Bcensored.png

giphy.gif

Fuck man that's shit fuck this Is why the Persians are superior fuck me man they never did stuff this fuark.

• JFL
you’re talking ahout stuff that happened 800 years ago. that’s like saying the whitest spanish people are arabs because they have arab heritage and history.

Which they do, but it is not very significant, maybe for some outliers in the south

10% is nothing. You could be 10% black and you’d never know without a DNA test lol
what are we arguing about ? u already agree with me.Turks core are ethnic gook then they mixed with other ethnic groups like armenian,arabs,slavic and persian

• Hmm...
Look mate, this is my last comment on the ethnicity of turks

“turks” descend from mongolians from nearly a 1000 years ago which took over anatolia and mixed with the europeans, anatolian and the arabs/iranians. the ottoman empire was created and then the race mixing with europeans got more and more prevalent, which is why most turks don’t look central asian anymore.

Turks are southern/eastern european with a bit of iranian and insignificant arab and central asian heritage. that is all

@Dante1 A Paki is different af to a turk. Don’t mix up the kurds and arab heritage turks with the majority of turks.
what are we arguing about ? u already agree with me.Turks core are ethnic gook then they mixed with other ethnic groups like armenian,arabs,slavic and persian
they are not ethnic gook at all. that’s like saying finnish people are gook because they have asian heritage far back too (or so i believe)

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Look mate, this is my last comment on the ethnicity of turks

“turks” descend from mongolians from nearly a 1000 years ago which took over anatolia and mixed with the europeans, anatolian and the arabs/iranians. the ottoman empire was created and then the race mixing with europeans got more and more prevalent, which is why most turks don’t look central asian anymore.

Turks are southern/eastern european with a bit of iranian and insignificant arab and central asian heritage. that is all

@Dante1 A Paki is different af to a turk. Don’t mix up the kurds and arab heritage turks with the majority of turks.

they are not ethnic gook at all. that’s like saying finnish people are gook because they have asian heritage far back too (or so i believe)
Kurds are turk
stop the roach cope
Kurd =turk

Kurds are turk
stop the roach cope
Kurd =turk
i’ve heard plenty girls say they like turkish boys but never said they like stinking pakis

i’ve heard plenty girls say they like turkish boys but never said they like stinking pakis
i wonder why they go crazy for zayn malik then
inb4 he is half white,he looks pretty ethnic for being half white
Anyway turks are manlet too like 5'6 avg height meanwhile north indid punjabi are 5'10

60798_2755fad94e1e43c99b6b617005344d63_1565461966179.jpg

Nobody consider these turkroaches to be white ^
White turks are balkann nigggers

• JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and turkproducer
Anyway turks are manlet too like 5'6 avg height meanwhile north indid punjabi are 5'10

you don’t know what you’re talking about lol. 5’6 is average in nowhere, the average is 5’9.
Those men are just some dumb criminals, probably kurdish heritage, and some of them are white, just faliod by beard.

• JFL

nice cherry picking btw, pakistan are indians. Your average cock size is like 3.5 inch just stop barking dog
"I like Pakistani guys :love: "
sounds so alien :feelskek:
Swarthy Med men are desired which turks can be but generally i guess aren’t the typical definition lol. But I’ve never heard a woman say she wants an indian or a paki guy, dating statistics and real life tells us that.

interesting to see my race rivalry question thread gets more interaction than actual bait threads :unsure:

• +1
interesting to see my race rivalry question thread gets more interaction than actual bait threads :unsure:
blame pakis (fake indians) for starting it all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
you don’t know what you’re talking about lol. 5’6 is average in nowhere, the average is 5’9.
Those men are just some dumb criminals, probably kurdish heritage, and some of them are white, just faliod by beard.
again with roach cope kurds are turks
As for height, this is what i found
1.png

2.png

• JFL
again with roach cope kurds are turks
As for height, this is what i found
1.png

2.png
Your IQ is retarded. You’re supposed to pick feet and INCHES retard.

for men in pakistan it’s 167cm, how about you put that in, see what height you get? lol

and the average height is 174-175cm. which is 5’8.6-9.0

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
"I like Pakistani guys :love: "
sounds so alien :feelskek:
what women say=/ what they do
Zayn-Malik-Fans-Main.jpg

Your IQ is retarded. You’re supposed to pick feet and INCHES retard.

for men in pakistan it’s 167cm, how about you put that in, see what height you get? lol

and the average height is 174-175cm. which is 5’8.6-9.0
there are no official height stats are pakistani
on wikipedia they have only given north indid(punjabi) height which is 5'10

• JFL
what women say=/ what they do
Zayn-Malik-Fans-Main.jpg
I am unbiased on Turks and Pakis. I can tell you that a fuck tonne of Pakistans are actually a legitimate joke, they look inbred. Some Turks also look weak and genetic trash too but the average Turk definitely mogs the living shit out of the average Pakistani

• +1