Entering the realm of Dark Triad

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
It’s like entering a furnace, modern hell. You see the world for what it is and it’s fucking gremlins stabbing each other in the back, crab in a barrel

It’s brutal it’s a fucking furnace in this realm, and the only saving grace is the hardest thing in the world to acquire… power 😳

It’s a furnace, one you eventually almost get used to, and being almost accustomed to that furnace makes you so calloused to everything that happens around you.

But you have to enter the furnace…

Because you’re already in it, you’re just blind to it.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 16357
Dark triad is just copers trying to bully each other. In the real world it doesn’t work

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mortis, Dr. Mog, Deleted member 27219 and 3 others
to many dark triad mfs out there just be yourself if your not dark triad

• Ugh..
Reactions: DarkTetrad
Dark triad is just copers trying to bully each other. In the real world it doesn’t work
Haha. You’re naive and low iq (compared to me). Bullying absolutely works, you just don’t see the biggest bullies hiding in plain sight. I ain’t even gonna say who they are cuz a slimeball subhuman filth like you deserved to suffer. Besides you wouldn’t believe me anyways, so it’d be a waste of breath.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
to many dark triad mfs out there just be yourself if your not dark triad
Everyone is a dark triad, if you’re not then you’re just a weak loser punk sissy bitch that got punked into being a “nice” guy.

Lol how the nigga who doesn’t even have an identity cuz he got punked into being a nobody waltzes to me tellls me to he myself zero self awareness.
BITCH MADE FAGGOT

Can't fake dark triad if you aren't already dark triad. You're either born dark triad or you get abused or experience something traumatic in your youth and become dark triad.

• Ugh..
Can't fake dark triad if you aren't already dark triad. You're either born dark triad or you get abused or experience something traumatic in your youth and become dark triad.
Yeah that’s why it’s ogre for you. You’re just a fake ass faggot.

muh dark triad i am treated like shit and called scary by everyone even with shit lighting and low quality camera

Screenshot 2023 04 04 085132
Screenshot 2023 04 04 081451
Screenshot 2023 04 04 075553

Screenshot 2023 04 04 085145
IMG 1344
IMG 1346
Screenshot 2023 04 04 223323

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-04 085400.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-04-04 085400.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25323, Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 1901
Yeah that’s why it’s ogre for you. You’re just a fake ass faggot.
Nigger just fuck off and kys. You're the type of nigga to get fucked up and humiliated in front of everyone in the school then come home and cope by acting like a hard ass online. :feelskek: "Muh dark triad".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Dr. Bludy and Posmo
Nigger just fuck off and kys. You're the type of nigga to get fucked up and humiliated in front of everyone in the school then come home and cope by acting like a hard ass online. :feelskek: "Muh dark triad".
Okay AngryShortMale looking up with anger talking to me

Haha. You’re naive and low iq (compared to me). Bullying absolutely works, you just don’t see the biggest bullies hiding in plain sight. I ain’t even gonna say who they are cuz a slimeball subhuman filth like you deserved to suffer. Besides you wouldn’t believe me anyways, so it’d be a waste of breath.
I don’t see them because I live and operate in the real world, where I command respect and authority. No problem handling hoes, money, or bitch ass pussies like you.

Of course, it’s different when you remove the buffer of physical contact, which enables you to be a ‘dark’ keyboard warrior. But in reality you’re a clown.

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Okay AngryShortMale looking up with anger talking to me
100$ you never actually done anything "illegal" in your life. You just sit at home and rot on this forum jerking yourself off with "muh dark triad" while IRL you get cucked and bitched by everyone jfl at you. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I’m seriously mirin your hollow cheeks. But bro you need to fix your diet and improve your skincare routine, as you are heavily looksminning yourself. I’m sure you’re aware, but it would really make you look less scary if you did that and also shaved the mustache.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 16133
Post physique, that’s a Detrad face for sure.

View attachment 2139785

Mogs me I’m bloated compared to you and less sane.
my physique is shit and im skinny fat from eating reeces and 6000 calories the past 6 months and i stopped working out but im going back to the gym soon im bulking now and doing sarms

Attachments

• IMG_8916 (2).jpg
    IMG_8916 (2).jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Dr. Bludy
I’m seriously mirin your hollow cheeks. But bro you need to fix your diet and improve your skincare routine, as you are heavily looksminning yourself. I’m sure you’re aware, but it would really make you look less scary if you did that and also shaved the mustache.
thanks bro i do need to properly softmaxx u are right i will do it soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
my physique is shit and im skinny fat from eating reeces and 6000 calories the past 6 months and i stopped working out but im going back to the gym soon im bulking now and doing sarms
Did the peptide abuse grow your arms disproportionately or is it just this photo? What's your wingspan and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I don’t see them because I live and operate in the real world, where I command respect and authority. No problem handling hoes, money, or bitch ass pussies like you.

Of course, it’s different when you remove the buffer of physical contact, which enables you to be a ‘dark’ keyboard warrior. But in reality you’re a clown.
🤣🤣 like I said you don’t see the biggest bullies. I’m not even gonna discuss this. It’s like a human trying to explain math to an insect.

Yeah that physique is not dark triad you’ll get punked by majority of men, even fatsos.

• +1
100$ you never actually done anything "illegal" in your life. You just sit at home and rot on this forum jerking yourself off with "muh dark triad" while IRL you get cucked and bitched by everyone jfl at you. :lul:
You just lost $100 where can I collect my payment?

Peak comedy account I'm starting to see your appeal
You got bullied so hard you don’t even post physique anymore little wannabe

05A64035 EA4A 4ECB BD34 81ADBD707C13

Bash yo head in

If thats really you, you look as deranged as I expected
Copium

If I beat you at the muscle game (your main priority) and abandoned it for IQ, technology, and power (and IQ mog you) that should tell you how far above the game I am.

Listen here asswipe, you’re a Fken bitch. And i knew this the moment you said “there’s no kingdom to usurp from this world.”

If that’s the case then just KYS, idec if that statement is TRUE or not, you should never believe that, you should die trying to Ursurp and maintain a kingdom. I’m repulsed by you. Everything else said between us is irrelevant. I don’t like defeatists. Death or power, not whatever you are doing.

Copium

If I beat you at the muscle game (your main priority) and abandoned it for IQ, technology, and power (and IQ mog you) that should tell you how far above the game I am.
Love how you word it, reminds me of these 💀

Love how you word it, reminds me of these 💀

You can rationalize it how you want but the reality is if you can't become a king this life ain't worth living.

Did the peptide abuse grow your arms disproportionately or is it just this photo? What's your wingspan and height
idk my wingspan but heres my gymming im size 11.5 shoe and 9 inch hands and 17 i am underdeveloped and was unable to grow during puberty due to starvation to be prettyboy
KqpMw0rGwcr18xdgBmk4-I2vv_pYRewtjCUzkpVLIiWIBIIgGVVPTsrf6mV6WgZJj7S4UnMtTJ0-JR8LQaSiLVp3rRfs7I_CmfGoBiDUwkohkl1IZmRv_F1xkAlXsIWqXYrLw6eVho8pM65rdGI8KxULuCuDueWsx9YpOTOfMHsqizI-cY89MPfDUto2prebgOnajXB0ZwXFsTHHkYhVEbaIqq4o33uuOEZ0DCb7NZbwSixvaVgVyJiGt3thJiN3Qw4alA57Az43Sp527GE11BIr7fevEd2wrXoc7dfUNDEiKRaWix_ptJ1cTzMxgwbj8cGcK7vM9toR0GampbVv3p30lpbOJmIczoMOLrJtEQwSl6KWF4CYdK6XfNNt-tgeoPu-BUP2FfIpzshp__ctynrw57T4nfHcur9FZFJWzAQo9TmrzPFe9sQ9ezLzPERYozCSNCB0IDdcZcjrueufXQC1IBiT95jeFeUGGZX_wW1Egl41TKfbwmizzfcZIFbxuhnGbxuB0qiy0db_CPyjqbp01JpQ4g9C88JxKd8gxXdTJow_VSSXYZHiUlLvg8e1e8J0UzonsXCSDRBPxyGM742PsJGoCsP-FT4Ob_1VAkk_w6TV_Q2CxGoJUkUoctVk7VTvyiYp7TG8-4maun8JZGshHMcOWH2rYv_BJCTFIy_YYsKGhxWvzAq96YhvNDpdemzCp_RR4BgYJFFCm8NarbAY5VJPMOIFx44YUIVE4icGzoR_22hDGThXMTfOaC7CLIXaMe5gKZ07xxilN2fVhiNwCRbyDYatQswe98YTRIItM7kTe1l2_CcpM0D0JoFKpCCLYvbT62juF3iLx5LDWO71r5Cx8KVK748tSrWlK_3JaMBuXTL-uG6jUfu8Aodo8UVAAvAD-4q_ykTnkIv3SxK8x1rzJxeYwWPoSrOae5hIK8Cg6ayr0rxDODjLWCe0jL_233g_xdn21F_fUelDzfbNmVC2vQLpzmzAkc1o1y4GE2Atzi_jhvdBe-ItXj37uFcnVNsHQZXuV5nwEQ886_UKt3BVbjS9z4Xxnbb5N2GRHMTNNHa7BCpXEd79Kr-90CDorLoidto4HEO4REkzjDJGhEjfWJs=w803-h1738-s-no
JeWDQpws6yK9UmjXiiU1VmY61fFOPk1JmIQKWqEIv4ZFSCxDr3HwStlUdOxW9YZyyA2ZL6SzJz7u1i5rtQMeJavMSrJlLDA1qkQOeuWCGWkUHA_iQ4ZhqOid0bNEBdVmm-FaixCP3g-OQMtIsziG0fNAkvsvyTHhyT0QXZhKYIMPslN6ANZcBiCIODf2-60POPyb2LXvIujqyOr7Q0FjpFGtsuE5xMTvB4fJbyM3XyYWXeMW2A3stvxjvLk_j5FnCReTX25Z08F7vqQDQetl0HmZGJ_gB5ethGZi1CHeFEO83qtmHjTRyg4c8sj3OdGlFuRSgqLWndhXPDykotM2AcGHrIjiMG4FCUE0tSzEDGUYuOPdFPh-QePjb-ED2WsIIE4VMpdgSqzVFe0ws2UrBAPqKIgbxj8aEUj4_GZ0EfbUnlqVeIjLnZEe2RV6gFSqeJkmP3_3MI6FFUbwwZv31BOcms2gYVdBMpyx6cJy25f3EKgtl55BzAb-0F1Wm7ard03iJ9QsJZdNaNXGYXasaPHZj3QrEbPrtjhZ9dQXda_njvNfF_NH18I53cvuz5BxlPgIySzhoEdtlb-9Vh6Ddvub_PCvOjliAI5pvmdPcPJFto4uLaJMnvB87OUsJ3LstUs_E5u_0yLz6SWfO01P6GrYt92_DkJTEJJcRo3aSpS_jrC3ACjuj1rEb5DnZEFWqkJJw8nts8Z5Jbu_TBzoRo9Hwbgshv27WLjVjnq2Tif8ewJiXirJdevBLhYfgIYmepWJn25QeBsrHXjLOuSH3pGEZf5lrkqsFDwPR7OgqxjZN-Gx9VhsQPTeLloJJBPX490LRRldfGhglm8ID3pwQAwMvCWsJsXk5PTLd-VVHB-C5S_gLd2QV5UhxSkUZPn7FJ59XfDxbJzeCyieF8yWF92AYASzwvynSN_4_m2_pOsbRPX95H4TgBx1wuth9ySsF_N3qHoKEhz3eq1aUtKx2rZvcNg8XZFoJ1CLHK8bJ5TDY5vkwBCREBm7ExRQVX8LNpWj0Z9AkY6pC5_ArzaVnAIYRxChhZ6ihy7g6QvdRUNJksUcVGtZOi-U2_uCrnAUKpN3OOddvYjR_QARE2gMksxRnU1SZ2Q=w803-h1738-s-no

Lmaoo over
not really
5psl prettyboy to 8psl ogre it's truly over
i dont think im that ogre am i?
Yeah that physique is not dark triad you’ll get punked by majority of men, even fatsos.
it's brutal dude at a party fat bloated retards have way higherSMV than me im manlet and have shit physique i am gymmaxxxing rn tho to improve
You got bullied so hard you don’t even post physique anymore little wannabe

View attachment 2139877

Bash yo head in
if this is actually u are chad bro that muscles mogger ssss

idk my wingspan but heres my gymming im size 11.5 shoe and 9 inch hands and 17 i am underdeveloped and was unable to grow during puberty due to starvation to be prettyboy
KqpMw0rGwcr18xdgBmk4-I2vv_pYRewtjCUzkpVLIiWIBIIgGVVPTsrf6mV6WgZJj7S4UnMtTJ0-JR8LQaSiLVp3rRfs7I_CmfGoBiDUwkohkl1IZmRv_F1xkAlXsIWqXYrLw6eVho8pM65rdGI8KxULuCuDueWsx9YpOTOfMHsqizI-cY89MPfDUto2prebgOnajXB0ZwXFsTHHkYhVEbaIqq4o33uuOEZ0DCb7NZbwSixvaVgVyJiGt3thJiN3Qw4alA57Az43Sp527GE11BIr7fevEd2wrXoc7dfUNDEiKRaWix_ptJ1cTzMxgwbj8cGcK7vM9toR0GampbVv3p30lpbOJmIczoMOLrJtEQwSl6KWF4CYdK6XfNNt-tgeoPu-BUP2FfIpzshp__ctynrw57T4nfHcur9FZFJWzAQo9TmrzPFe9sQ9ezLzPERYozCSNCB0IDdcZcjrueufXQC1IBiT95jeFeUGGZX_wW1Egl41TKfbwmizzfcZIFbxuhnGbxuB0qiy0db_CPyjqbp01JpQ4g9C88JxKd8gxXdTJow_VSSXYZHiUlLvg8e1e8J0UzonsXCSDRBPxyGM742PsJGoCsP-FT4Ob_1VAkk_w6TV_Q2CxGoJUkUoctVk7VTvyiYp7TG8-4maun8JZGshHMcOWH2rYv_BJCTFIy_YYsKGhxWvzAq96YhvNDpdemzCp_RR4BgYJFFCm8NarbAY5VJPMOIFx44YUIVE4icGzoR_22hDGThXMTfOaC7CLIXaMe5gKZ07xxilN2fVhiNwCRbyDYatQswe98YTRIItM7kTe1l2_CcpM0D0JoFKpCCLYvbT62juF3iLx5LDWO71r5Cx8KVK748tSrWlK_3JaMBuXTL-uG6jUfu8Aodo8UVAAvAD-4q_ykTnkIv3SxK8x1rzJxeYwWPoSrOae5hIK8Cg6ayr0rxDODjLWCe0jL_233g_xdn21F_fUelDzfbNmVC2vQLpzmzAkc1o1y4GE2Atzi_jhvdBe-ItXj37uFcnVNsHQZXuV5nwEQ886_UKt3BVbjS9z4Xxnbb5N2GRHMTNNHa7BCpXEd79Kr-90CDorLoidto4HEO4REkzjDJGhEjfWJs=w803-h1738-s-no
JeWDQpws6yK9UmjXiiU1VmY61fFOPk1JmIQKWqEIv4ZFSCxDr3HwStlUdOxW9YZyyA2ZL6SzJz7u1i5rtQMeJavMSrJlLDA1qkQOeuWCGWkUHA_iQ4ZhqOid0bNEBdVmm-FaixCP3g-OQMtIsziG0fNAkvsvyTHhyT0QXZhKYIMPslN6ANZcBiCIODf2-60POPyb2LXvIujqyOr7Q0FjpFGtsuE5xMTvB4fJbyM3XyYWXeMW2A3stvxjvLk_j5FnCReTX25Z08F7vqQDQetl0HmZGJ_gB5ethGZi1CHeFEO83qtmHjTRyg4c8sj3OdGlFuRSgqLWndhXPDykotM2AcGHrIjiMG4FCUE0tSzEDGUYuOPdFPh-QePjb-ED2WsIIE4VMpdgSqzVFe0ws2UrBAPqKIgbxj8aEUj4_GZ0EfbUnlqVeIjLnZEe2RV6gFSqeJkmP3_3MI6FFUbwwZv31BOcms2gYVdBMpyx6cJy25f3EKgtl55BzAb-0F1Wm7ard03iJ9QsJZdNaNXGYXasaPHZj3QrEbPrtjhZ9dQXda_njvNfF_NH18I53cvuz5BxlPgIySzhoEdtlb-9Vh6Ddvub_PCvOjliAI5pvmdPcPJFto4uLaJMnvB87OUsJ3LstUs_E5u_0yLz6SWfO01P6GrYt92_DkJTEJJcRo3aSpS_jrC3ACjuj1rEb5DnZEFWqkJJw8nts8Z5Jbu_TBzoRo9Hwbgshv27WLjVjnq2Tif8ewJiXirJdevBLhYfgIYmepWJn25QeBsrHXjLOuSH3pGEZf5lrkqsFDwPR7OgqxjZN-Gx9VhsQPTeLloJJBPX490LRRldfGhglm8ID3pwQAwMvCWsJsXk5PTLd-VVHB-C5S_gLd2QV5UhxSkUZPn7FJ59XfDxbJzeCyieF8yWF92AYASzwvynSN_4_m2_pOsbRPX95H4TgBx1wuth9ySsF_N3qHoKEhz3eq1aUtKx2rZvcNg8XZFoJ1CLHK8bJ5TDY5vkwBCREBm7ExRQVX8LNpWj0Z9AkY6pC5_ArzaVnAIYRxChhZ6ihy7g6QvdRUNJksUcVGtZOi-U2_uCrnAUKpN3OOddvYjR_QARE2gMksxRnU1SZ2Q=w803-h1738-s-no

View attachment 2140092

not really

i dont think im that ogre am i?

it's brutal dude at a party fat bloated retards have way higherSMV than me im manlet and have shit physique i am gymmaxxxing rn tho to improve

if this is actually u are chad bro that muscles mogger ssss
Gymcelling is operation zero. Life begins and ends with muscle. It's what allows movement, it's the closest thing you have control over. So having small muscles just make you that much less stable and closer to death at any given moment.
Not only from a functional standpoint but mental health as well. More confidence.
Gymcelling is a must. And it's good that you're doing it.

• +1
Gymcelling is operation zero. Life begins and ends with muscle. It's what allows movement, it's the closest thing you have control over. So having small muscles just make you that much less stable and closer to death at any given moment.
Not only from a functional standpoint but mental health as well. More confidence.
Gymcelling is a must. And it's good that you're doing it.
it's crazy how the only thing that matters is muscle when iw as on the streets with my mom i commanded little to no respect due to a lack of muscle you have to have it it's a requirement it seems

You look 45 years old

Have fun being dark triad while high trust tiktok faggots fuck prime pussy

it's crazy how the only thing that matters is muscle when iw as on the streets with my mom i commanded little to no respect due to a lack of muscle you have to have it it's a requirement it seems
Every punch, every kick, every dodge and every step you take are controlled and executed by muscles. So if they're weak, everything you do is weak. And you cannot command respect when you are weaker than others. People obey what's stronger than them. Respect is given to the superiors so that the superiors don't attack the inferiors.
Primitive animals we are. Yet oh how hard we try to make ourselves seem "civilized" and "above and beyond animalistic tendencies."

• Love it
You look 45 years old

Have fun being dark triad while high trust tiktok faggots fuck prime pussy
You really think anyone believes your nonsense?

You're the only one. Post a pic of your baby face so we can laugh at how much of a small wimpy faggot you are whilst you also get no pussy and I do. Lol ogre for you lil white rabbit. Need an ass whoopin from dark tetrad so that you know your place, and that's beneath the dirt everyone walks on.

You really think anyone believes your nonsense?

You're the only one. Post a pic of your baby face so we can laugh at how much of a small wimpy faggot you are whilst you also get no pussy and I do. Lol ogre for you lil white rabbit. Need an ass whoopin from dark tetrad so that you know your place, and that's beneath the dirt everyone walks on.

ramblings

• Ugh..
Every punch, every kick, every dodge and every step you take are controlled and executed by muscles. So if they're weak, everything you do is weak. And you cannot command respect when you are weaker than others. People obey what's stronger than them. Respect is given to the superiors so that the superiors don't attack the inferiors.
Primitive animals we are. Yet oh how hard we try to make ourselves seem "civilized" and "above and beyond animalistic tendencies."
FUCKCKKKK why did i listen to this forum at 14 telling me its all about face not about muscle JFLLLLLL fuck these curry fucking niggers

FUCKCKKKK why did i listen to this forum at 14 telling me its all about face not about muscle JFLLLLLL fuck these curry fucking niggers
Face matters but it's not "all about face".

Any man who is honest with themselves and not a bitch in life would see that. Have the best face in the world and fatso cucks and large ogres will punk tf out you. Chad needs to be able to fuck men, not just women. And I don't meant sexually.

• +1
Face matters but it's not "all about face".

Any man who is honest with themselves and not a bitch in life would see that. Have the best face in the world and fatso cucks and large ogres will punk tf out you. Chad needs to be able to fuck men, not just women. And I don't meant sexually.
fuaaarkkk bro thank u for the motivation to get in the gym

• +1
fuaaarkkk bro thank u for the motivation to get in the gym
Andrew Tate: U can be scary as hell if ur a man. People will not respect you if u don't have a built (muscular) body. Be a man and BUILD MUSCLE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE PEOPLE WHO DID U WRONG.
If u have a weak twink body with an attractive face ur a cuck. So people with hate you and see u as useless.
Not all about face

• +1
As the flowing waves of
time continue without end,
There's a light that
glimmers, just for a bit,
Step by step I'll carve these
memories into the world,
And I won't ever stop believing ...
There was once a dream I had
that no one seemed to share,
So I threw away trivial
things and left them there,
These feelings I've kept in my heart,
will never be revealed to you.
I'm still stuck between reality
and the ideal world beyond,
And my feet are bound by
shackles, a sacrificial bond,
All this impulse swelling up
now can never be suppressed,
My heart's longing is too strong
to give in, so I'll never rest ...
"Pretense", "fear", "vanity"
and a silly thing like "grief",
Will never affect me, I'm not that weak,
I won't be held captive
by loneliness you fear,
See, above all, I'm just a trickster.
Gazing at the buildings up
shooting up into the night,
Taking in the stillness of
the vast and starry sky,
"Will I be lost just like the rest?"
I wonder, somewhere deep inside ...
The entire town overflows
with people filled with lust,
I won't let them get to me, and
I'm the only one I'll trust,
This road winding, twisting,
turning, will lead me to the end,
So I'll reach my hands out wide to
accept, whatever comes next ...
Slowly, I close my eyes, and in
the sea of consciousness arise,
I can see, everything, and I
know when I'll finally claim
the future I've made ...
Being blessed with your own
life, just to waste it all away,
and dying somewhere all alone,
are really one in the same.
So I must move forward, taking
the true me in my grasp,
I'll obtain "myself", shining
like a gem, that no one else has!
Facing the simplicity and
piercing straight on through,
Will transform the lie
into something new,
I want to believe in
something, so I'll continue,
it’s just my faith.
The absolute truth.
As the flowing waves of
time continue without end,
There's a light that
glimmers,
just for a bit,
Step by step I'll carve these
memories into the world,
And I won't ever stop believing ...

Andrew Tate: U can be scary as hell if ur a man. People will not respect you if u don't have a built (muscular) body. Be a man and BUILD MUSCLE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE PEOPLE WHO DID U WRONG.
If u have a weak twink body with an attractive face ur a cuck. So people with hate you and see u as useless.
Not all about face
thank u bro

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Everyone is a dark triad, if you’re not then you’re just a weak loser punk sissy bitch that got punked into being a “nice” guy.

Lol how the nigga who doesn’t even have an identity cuz he got punked into being a nobody waltzes to me tellls me to he myself zero self awareness.
BITCH MADE FAGGOT
yes but being theres no need to fake being a darker triad for the sake of just wanting to be an asshole to someone who doesnt deserve it.

It’s like entering a furnace, modern hell. You see the world for what it is and it’s fucking gremlins stabbing each other in the back, crab in a barrel

It’s brutal it’s a fucking furnace in this realm, and the only saving grace is the hardest thing in the world to acquire… power 😳

It’s a furnace, one you eventually almost get used to, and being almost accustomed to that furnace makes you so calloused to everything that happens around you.

But you have to enter the furnace…

Because you’re already in it, you’re just blind to it.
lol the fact u religiously make threads in here enlightening users about the supposed benefits of being a cold and calculating lone wolf sigma peaky blinder means at heart u aint one

Being "dark triad" is just a narcissistic beta male set of ideals where you glorify being a dickhead out of your own insecurities and lack of strength and power. Hence why you glorify "power" in your own poetical attempt at some evil backstory to justify your new idea of being a faggot.

Your logic is: "we live in a bad world therefore i will be a dickhead" and you act like this is some INSANE revelation that quite literally billions of men before you haven't come up with. All crimes, wars, revolutions, horrible events came from this logic. It's not some beautiful thing it stems from weakness. There is another path that doesn't involve acting like a fake anime evil villain and still reaching your goals.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Being "dark triad" is just a narcissistic beta male set of ideals where you glorify being a dickhead out of your own insecurities and lack of strength and power. Hence why you glorify "power" in your own poetical attempt at some evil backstory to justify your new idea of being a faggot.

Your logic is: "we live in a bad world therefore i will be a dickhead" and you act like this is some INSANE revelation that quite literally billions of men before you haven't come up with. All crimes, wars, revolutions, horrible events came from this logic. It's not some beautiful thing it stems from weakness. There is another path that doesn't involve acting like a fake anime evil villain and still reaching your goals.
Yeah it’s bad because it’s a repeating cycle of people being bad because everyone else is “bad” and then someone in the future will copy him too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back