Entschuldigung's profile picture

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I like it, it wasn't his intention to convey this feel, but her face and dress looks so generic that it sort of resembles a cute mass produced gynoid from Neo-China made for old men to enjoy.

Imagine her soft, robotic Oriental speech as you command her around... the Chinese engineers designed this model to have an acute and stark sense of pain - in a sense, more human than human. You could do whatever you wanted to it and it would have no right to complain. And its realism is unparalleled, its state of the art construction is a miracle of the 21st century. This model can endure centuries of abuse with a smile.

@Entschuldigung

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and NZb6Air
How do you know this wasn't my intention?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
How do you know this wasn't my intention?
You have been on a k-pop binge recently. It just seems like a normal waifu profile picture. I haven't heard you mention Sinofuturism, it makes it more likely for your pic to just be totally played straight.

You have been on a k-pop binge recently. It just seems like a normal waifu profile picture. I haven't heard you mention Sinofuturism, it makes it more likely for your pic to just be totally played straight.
I'm subtle