Environmental Protection Propaganda on this old TV show

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill

I always thought this was an extremely unusual story line given the context of the show , a drama comedy where middle aged women fuck Chads

I suspect the recycling/environmental protection storyline was put in place so oldcel women would start to think this environmental stuff is actually pretty important which would make then more susceptible to believing in Climate Change alarmism which means we must take infinity third world migrants because muh desert is getting hotter

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer and MoggerGaston
There's nothing we can do.

Globalists are under complete control of the information supply with the digitalization of society.

My mom used to watch this garbage
cover1.jpg

Globalists are under complete control of the information supply with the digitalization of society.
We can spread Celtic Mogger theory until it is the main talking point in the looksmaxxing sphere on tiktok then once people have been exposed to it enough I spread celtic warrior theory and offer the opportunity to zoomers to join a celtic warrior cult where members become so fanatical they're willing to plant bombs and take out members of the cabal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, forevergymcelling and MoggerGaston

but afd has won something in elections
white europe is waking up broo

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and apocalypse
In fact I made a conscious effort not to miss an episode when it was on tv
comfy times getting those dopamine spikes before a tv show starts before streaming services :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

I always thought this was an extremely unusual story line given the context of the show , a drama comedy where middle aged women fuck Chads

I suspect the recycling/environmental protection storyline was put in place so oldcel women would start to think this environmental stuff is actually pretty important which would make then more susceptible to believing in Climate Change alarmism which means we must take infinity third world migrants because muh desert is getting hotter

The rich people that control America and it's vassal states treat the planet we live on as their property. They don't want stupid normal people destroying their planet with trash, smoke and other shit.

Schizophrenia
You really think the amount of waste humans generate isn't a problem?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and The False Prophet
So embrace the globalism.

lets pretend we are lefties and march with them innit
enjoy the decline, only thing we can do in this wretched world

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Schizophrenia
You really think the amount of waste humans generate isn't a problem?
waste is only an issue in mumbai where you live.

In the Netherlands we have pretty good garbage and waste disposal facilities and it's not a problem to anyone here.

enjoy the decline, only thing we can do in this wretched world
i will go to punk club this night chill with leftie degenerates might join their lgbt club make new friends

right is incel, gaston. its over. we must fight for open borders and veganism

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and MoggerGaston
i will go to punk club this night chill with leftie degenerates might join their lgbt club make new friends

right is incel, gaston. its over. we must fight for open borders and veganism
yeah it's true.

At these techno-raves where I do drugs, everyone is a vegan hippie. Over tbh.

cant beat them, have to join them.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
waste is only an issue in mumbai where you live.

In the Netherlands we have pretty good garbage and waste disposal facilities and it's not a problem to anyone here.
Out of sight, out of mind
Waste has to go somewhere

And part of the waste problem in developing countries is cos European countries ship their waste there cos they can't deal with it all

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Out of sight, out of mind
Waste has to go somewhere

And part of the waste problem in developing countries is cos European countries ship their waste there cos they can't deal with it all
If there's no problem here, what proof is there that there will have to be a problem in the future?
I am just supposed to believe the environmentalist doomsday propaganda at face-value? Their supposed claims and studies are being debunked left n right all the time.

Funniest shit is that, at least in the netherlands, the environmentalists are the same people promoting mass-immigration. They want to get rid of forests, nature, to build more housing for immigrants. Immigrants which will all be consuming, shitting, eating and polluting.
Very environment-friendly :lul::lul::lul:

If there's no problem here, what proof is there that there will have to be a problem in the future?
I am just supposed to believe the environmentalist doomsday propaganda at face-value? Their supposed claims and studies are being debunked left n right all the time.

Funniest shit is that, at least in the netherlands, the environmentalists are the same people promoting mass-immigration. They want to get rid of forests, nature, to build more housing for immigrants. Which will all be consuming and polluting. Very environment-friendly :lul::lul::lul:
Of course there is a problem. Go take a walk on the street and tell me you don't see litter. And it ends up in rivers, oceans. You can't take your tiny anecdote and apply it globally. Besides, as I said, European streets are filled with rubbish too.

It's common sense. Plastic doesn't biodegrade, so it all stays around, all that has ever been produced. You can pretend it's not a problem, but it's naïve and doesn't make it not a problem

And this effect is amplified if you're retarded enough to not recycle, for whatever reason
:ogre:

Of course there is a problem. Go take a walk on the street and tell me you don't see litter.
i don't. It gets cleaned. Now what?
And it ends up in rivers, oceans.
So what?
You can't take your tiny anecdote and apply it globally. Besides, as I said, European streets are filled with rubbish too.
Solution is to beat-up littering people and clean-up the mess from those who keep doing it. Problem solved
It's common sense. Plastic doesn't biodegrade, so it all stays around, all that has ever been produced.
and it can be burried or burned

You can pretend it's not a problem, but it's naïve and doesn't make it not a problem
only one pretending anything is you.
Tell me right now, how my life RIGHT NOW is deeply affected by non-degradable plastics in my environment.

I am waiting.
And this effect is amplified if you're retarded enough to not recycle, for whatever reason
:ogre:
recycling is inefficient

i don't. It gets cleaned. Now what?

So what?

Solution is to beat-up littering people and clean-up the mess from those who keep doing it. Problem solved

and it can be burried or burned

only one pretending anything is you.
Tell me right now, how my life RIGHT NOW is deeply affected by non-degradable plastics in my environment.

I am waiting.

recycling is inefficient
Recycling is not "inefficient". Wtf does that even mean? The only issue is people don't do it properly and contaminate it with stuff that can't be recycled

No one said it was about you. You may be self absorbed and not care, but I wasn't talking about you individually. It's obviously an ecological problem, which you seem to be trying to deny.

Yes, this synthetic non biodegradable material found everywhere on earth which has only been around for the past 50 years or so is totally fine and not a problem :soy::soy:

Humans are actually a disgrace. We have strayed so far from the natural world and how we have lived our lives for thousands of years

Yes, this synthetic non biodegradable material found everywhere on earth which has only been around for the past 50 years or so is totally fine and not a problem :soy::soy:
you still havent explained which effect I am seeing today in my daily life of this supposed 'biohazard' you are describing.

and the reason why you havent explained this is because there is no proof, evidence, nothing. You are brainwashed by environmentalist doomsday propaganda.

im done.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
environmentalists want so much for others to care about imaginary problems JFL

as a 130IQ, it's impossible for me to understand how people can fall for this.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Aero and mrriceguyreturn
you still havent explained which effect I am seeing today in my daily life of this supposed 'biohazard' you are describing.

and the reason why you havent explained this is because there is no proof, evidence, nothing. You are brainwashed by environmentalist doomsday propaganda.

im done.
When did I say that?
I said it's an ecological problem. Of course there is also the topic of microplastics in humans, but that's a separate discussion.

There is no "brainwashing". It doesn't take a genius to work out that producing more of a material which doesn't break down (and when it does, produces microplastics) has a compounding effect. Go to your nearest beach, plastic will be found.

You seem to be incapable of common sense, and wanting everything in your life to be a conspiracy of sorts, which is a trend I've noticed from you

No hate

environmentalists want so much for others to care about imaginary problems JFL

as a 130IQ, it's impossible for me to understand how people can fall for this.
Caged

When did I say that?
I said it's an ecological problem. Of course there is also the topic of microplastics in humans, but that's a separate discussion.
There is only a problem when it is harming your life quality. How does this ecological problem harm my life quality? You still haven't explained this and you fail to do so. Avoiding the crux of it all.

Saying it is a problem doesn't make it a problem. You can keep saying it 1000 more times, but it won't change reality.

There is no "brainwashing". It doesn't take a genius to work out that producing more of a material which doesn't break down (and when it does, produces microplastics) has a compounding effect. Go to your nearest beach, plastic will be found.
I don't live near a beach, but the forests are pretty clean here so I don't share your problem. The city centre is trashy at times but that's just a result of 500.000 people living in this small area. It's to be expected of a city environment.

If your local beach has so much plastics, why don't you set up a volunteering group aimed at cleaning your local beaches instead of complaining about it on an incel forum?

You seem to be incapable of common sense, and wanting everything in your life to be a conspiracy of sorts, which is a trend I've noticed from you

No hate
If the environment is such a big problem as you describe, what volunteering groups are you part of the help keep your environment clean?
What employment do you currently have or are you working towards which will help your local environment?
What causes are you donating to in your local area which help keep the local environment clean?

Problems are there to be solved. I am sure you are working hard at fixing this environmental problem you are experiencing in your area.

There is only a problem when it is harming your life quality. How does this ecological problem harm my life quality? You still haven't explained this and you fail to do so. Avoiding the crux of it all.

Saying it is a problem doesn't make it a problem. You can keep saying it 1000 more times, but it won't change reality.

I don't live near a beach, but the forests are pretty clean here so I don't share your problem. The city centre is trashy at times but that's just a result of 500.000 people living in this small area. It's to be expected of a city environment.

If your local beach has so much plastics, why don't you set up a volunteering group aimed at cleaning your local beaches instead of complaining about it on an incel forum?

If the environment is such a big problem as you describe, what volunteering groups are you part of the help keep your environment clean?
What employment do you currently have or are you working towards which will help your local environment?
What causes are you donating to in your local area which help keep the local environment clean?

Problems are there to be solved. I am sure you are working hard at fixing this environmental problem you are experiencing in your area.
Perhaps it's just that I'm 140 IQ and mog your "130" IQ and thus care about the state of the planet and ecology, regardless of whether I live in an area to see the effects directly

I care that the Amazon is burned down for cattle, even tho I don't live there. I care that humans are selfish pricks

Also, I have done many beach cleans myself. But that's a minor impact in a tiny area. Producing more waste is the issue

Perhaps I am simply too enlightened and aware for the average human who lives in their tiny own void to comprehend:ogre:

Perhaps it's just that I'm 140 IQ and mog your "130" IQ and thus care about the state of the planet and ecology, regardless of whether I live in an area to see the effects directly

I care that the Amazon is burned down for cattle, even tho I don't live there. I care that humans are selfish pricks

Also, I have done many beach cleans myself. But that's a minor impact in a tiny area. Producing more waste is the issue

Perhaps I am simply too enlightened and aware for the average human who lives in their tiny own void to comprehend:ogre:
some people are so privileged that their biggest concern is a forest on the other side of the planet.

mirin your life quality. i am jealous honestly, for you to have no serious issues in your own life and local area, for you to be able to care about an issue with so little impact in your personal life. must feel great.

i wish also in the future to have a live as easy as yours so I can start thinking about helping people on this forum keep their streets of mumbai safe and clean.

pray for my Ascension brother, i wish you all further good fortune too

• JFL
some people are so privileged that their biggest concern is a forest on the other side of the planet.

mirin your life quality. i am jealous honestly, for you to have no serious issues in your own life and local area. must feel great.

i wish also in the future to have a live as easy as yours so I can start thinking about helping people on this forum keep their streets of mumbai safe and clean.

pray for my Ascension brother, i wish you all further good fortune too
I am incel too
But I am choosing to remain a lifelong virgin if possible (ok, maybe sex with a prostitute once to experience it)

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This subject is so confusing and you need so much out of the box boring knowledge to get anything about it that it doesn't worth it

The only main reason i don't believe these faggots is because the elites are the ones promoting the narrative and they use it a lot so that people rely less on oil which would make muslim countries be more dependant on the west

• JFL