epicanthic fold removal worth it?

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

cutecel4life
I have American Indian epicanthal cuck ass eyes with a cutecel face, im wondering if getting rid of them with a below average pfl would be worth it.

I feel like It would remove my ability to look intimidating or serious especially with my shitty brow ridge.

this is what my eyes look like but with a shitty pfl

is it worth it? I can get some fucking eyelid extension or some shit because my eyelids under my fat pads are so subhuman and small

Last edited:
I have American Indian epicanthal cuck ass eyes with a cutecel face, im wondering if getting rid of them with a below average pfl would be worth it.

I feel like It would remove my ability to look intimidating or serious especially with my shitty brow ridge.

this is what my eyes look like but with a shitty pfl

View attachment 2981937
is it worth it? I can get some fucking eyelid extension or some shit because my eyelids under my fat pads are so subhuman
I know epicanthals are falios but farkkkkkk answer please

really hooded eyes look similar to epicanthic folds/monolids but the difference is asiatic eyes are round and not deep set more shallow. JFL at Tt tards who think asiatic eye shape is “almond”

really hooded eyes look similar to epicanthic folds/monolids but the difference is asiatic eyes are round and not deep set more shallow. JFL at Tt tards who think asiatic eye shape is “almond”
yeah similar but doesnt mean they give off the same vibe at all. they look like a babies eyes dude I fucking hate it

Its caused by recessed nasion glabella region
and to clarify they are actually round and smaller. that's why its subhuman when I lift up the fat pads

ik its too brutal to "fix" but I know I can fraud it somehow with surgery or pfl frauds

oh fuck thanks that makes sense how can I fix ?
Get an implant or rib cartilage rhinoplasty to move your nasion forward (and im assuming your nose bridge is recessed aswell)

And if your browridge and supras are really flat then ur gonna need an implant for that aswell because your nasofrontal angle will overflatten if you get the nose moved forward and the browridge stays where it is

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Get an implant or rib cartilage rhinoplasty to move your nasion forward (and im assuming your nose bridge is recessed aswell)

And if your browridge and supras are really flat then ur gonna need an implant for that aswell because your nasofrontal angle will overflatten if you get the nose moved forward and the browridge stays where it is
ok so the fat isnt the issue?