Epiglottis pill (hyoidcels gtfih)

Jew_Supremacist

Jew_Supremacist

Iron
First off look at how O'Pry eats in this video at the timestamp:

Try chewing and swallowing at that angle, let alone TALKING WITH FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH AT THAT ANGLE JFL.

The reason this is hard is humans have a built-in mechanism called the epiglottis which is what prevents you from inhaling food while you're swallowing or at the apex of your chew. What this means is, if you're eating while looking down to read this on your phone, it's already over. If you're doing chewing exercises laying in bed, it never began to begin for you buddy boyo. You need to chew with good head and neck posture to trigger the epiglottal reflex. Our goal here is to desensitize it so that your brain recognizes a new chewing angle. It will be QUITE UNCOMFORTABLE for a while because you're essentially training yourself to ignore a reflex at a certain angle. It's kind of like Stacy training her gag reflex, it doesn't happen all at once, you're training your mind to ignore a nervous system command. Do it bit by bit if you have to, it might take a few weeks of feeling like you're about to inhale food all the time. Doing this also helps tremendously with the mind muscle connection in getting the back third of your tongue up. Think about it, women like a jaw with a specific length and angle because it evolutionarily means you could eat more easily. More bite force and torque = more tough mammoth meat that someone with a jaw like O'Pry's could scarf down before it went rotten compared to some of us subhumans jfl. Imagine a woman seeing you struggle to eat something on a date... It's a nightmare because we know that people subconsciously judge others on how competent their eating is. I guarantee you no bonafide Chad is eating microwave tikka masala while staring down at the phone in his lap like you are.

Closing thoughts:
What is happening to me after massively improving my "epiglottal angle" so to speak, is that my tongue can very easily go so far back that I can block my airway. I believe this can cause further reflexive changes like raising the back part of my palate because my body thinks it's choking and has to compensate. I believe the mandible position is regulated by the epiglottal reflex, and the maxilla (or at least part of it) mostly dictated by the gag reflex and/or airway being blocked. However, that's part 2 of my theory and I can't recommend it to anyone as I'm only beginning to test it on myself. Do not attempt anything in my post except at your own risk, I am not a doctor or physician and I am not qualified to recommend anything to anyone, this is just MY EXPERIENCE improving my face for aesthetics ONLY, assume there are extreme hazards involved with anything I've said.

Attachments

• throat.jpg
    throat.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 89
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SolarWind, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
Jjj

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Interesting post even if its heavy with autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel, mewcoper and 2 others
How do you do this tho?
Chew and swallow with your neck straight and chin moderately tucked. My thought process is the more you provoke your epiglottis to have a reaction the more it's desensitized. If you typically eat like a subhuman consoomer while staring down at your phone, your epiglottis is sensitive at a broader range of angles than if you eat like O'Pry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150
Chew and swallow with your neck straight and chin moderately tucked. My thought process is the more you provoke your epiglottis to have a reaction the more it's desensitized. If you typically eat like a subhuman consoomer while staring down at your phone, your epiglottis is sensitive at a broader range of angles than if you eat like O'Pry.
i dont know about chewing with the jaw tucked because you will activate more of the temporalis and middle masseter than the lower masseter.

• Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
i dont know about chewing with the jaw tucked because you will activate more of the temporalis and middle masseter than the lower masseter.
So here's the complicated part actually. I said to chew with jaw tucked to simplify it, but I actually believe you need to CHEW at a different angle than you swallow if you want to maximize your gains. If I'm not feeling lazy I chew while aiming my chin up and activating my lower masseter, and then SWALLOW with my chin tucked to fuck with my reflexes and expand my neck in general. The tricky part is that, if you are chewing "properly", you aren't chewing then swallowing, you're chewing continuously and automatically swallowing as you chew. However, I think you are 100% right that it is better to isolate the two actions if you are trying to do this technique optimally, but it gets tiring as fuck to have to readjust your angle with every swallow. Imo it's more sustainable to eat how I originally described and then target your lower masseter separately with whatever jaw trainer you prefer.

First off look at how O'Pry eats in this video at the timestamp:

Try chewing and swallowing at that angle, let alone TALKING WITH FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH AT THAT ANGLE JFL.

The reason this is hard is humans have a built-in mechanism called the epiglottis which is what prevents you from inhaling food while you're swallowing or at the apex of your chew. What this means is, if you're eating while looking down to read this on your phone, it's already over. If you're doing chewing exercises laying in bed, it never began to begin for you buddy boyo. You need to chew with good head and neck posture to trigger the epiglottal reflex. Our goal here is to desensitize it so that your brain recognizes a new chewing angle. It will be QUITE UNCOMFORTABLE for a while because you're essentially training yourself to ignore a reflex at a certain angle. It's kind of like Stacy training her gag reflex, it doesn't happen all at once, you're training your mind to ignore a nervous system command. Do it bit by bit if you have to, it might take a few weeks of feeling like you're about to inhale food all the time. Doing this also helps tremendously with the mind muscle connection in getting the back third of your tongue up. Think about it, women like a jaw with a specific length and angle because it evolutionarily means you could eat more easily. More bite force and torque = more tough mammoth meat that someone with a jaw like O'Pry's could scarf down before it went rotten compared to some of us subhumans jfl. Imagine a woman seeing you struggle to eat something on a date... It's a nightmare because we know that people subconsciously judge others on how competent their eating is. I guarantee you no bonafide Chad is eating microwave tikka masala while staring down at the phone in his lap like you are.

Closing thoughts:
What is happening to me after massively improving my "epiglottal angle" so to speak, is that my tongue can very easily go so far back that I can block my airway. I believe this can cause further reflexive changes like raising the back part of my palate because my body thinks it's choking and has to compensate. I believe the mandible position is regulated by the epiglottal reflex, and the maxilla (or at least part of it) mostly dictated by the gag reflex and/or airway being blocked. However, that's part 2 of my theory and I can't recommend it to anyone as I'm only beginning to test it on myself. Do not attempt anything in my post except at your own risk, I am not a doctor or physician and I am not qualified to recommend anything to anyone, this is just MY EXPERIENCE improving my face for aesthetics ONLY, assume there are extreme hazards involved with anything I've said.

I dont get it, whats so specail anout the angle at which hes chewing?

I eat facing my pc, that is, looking ahead

probably a a maxillary expander will ascend my hyoid

high iq thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 7806