Eppley experiment

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I have taken photos of Jordan Barrett in super casual phone photos with his eyes blurred out and sent to Eppley, front and side profile, saying I am a model whos looking to go further into the modeling career, and what he suggests that I should get in order to make that happen. I am gonna see if he would push a wraparound on even Jordan Barrett. I will keep u boyos updated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 3902, Darkstrand and 3 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Screenshot 5

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 1476
inb4 he browses looksmax and sees this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Hades, BigBoy and 1 other person
inb4 he browses looksmax and sees this thread

If he says something bluepilled I am just gonna assume that he is reading this thread and trying to save face

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Ritalincel
Lmfao ask him about skin thickness.
Say you got cheekbone implants and that you like your bone structure but you feel that even when lean, you don’t have the kind of hollow cheeks or sharp jaw your model contemporaries have. Say you’re not sure if it’s skin thickness.

In Barrett’s case, it’s definitely not skin thickness that’s the issue because in the past his face was leaner and he had better angularity and cheek hollows.

Use these images:
4AF789DD 07F6 4A4E 8D63 813BA526711D
D419EC16 E2E3 4995 94EF 0BC05F2AC832

C973592B 8194 428C 9F46 6545041B1454

Say you got cheekbone implants and that you like your bone structure but you feel that even when lean, you don’t have the kind of hollow cheeks or sharp jaw your model contemporaries have. Say you’re not sure if it’s skin thickness.

In Barrett’s case, it’s definitely not skin thickness that’s the issue because in the past his face was leaner and he had better angularity and cheek hollows.

Use these images:
View attachment 257884View attachment 257886
View attachment 257885
this

Im curious to see his answer

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
this

Im curious to see his answer
He just needs to black out the eyes.

should cover the eyes, because I’m sure plenty of aspies have shown him pictures of Barrett before

Use these images:
View attachment 257884View attachment 257886
View attachment 257885
Done and used these photos. I said that I was wondering what I could do in order to get a more angular face. And then that something I have seen with a lot of models is that they have hollow cheeks, which is something I don't have, and then I said that I heard that thick skin could play a part in it, and asked if that was what was the reasoning for me. lol

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
test with my AVI

Done and used these photos. I said that I was wondering what I could do in order to get a more angular face. And then that something I have seen with a lot of models is that they have hollow cheeks, which is something I don't have, and then I said that I heard that thick skin could play a part in it, and asked if that was what was the reasoning for me. lol
Barrett seems to have maybe medium thickness skin, but it was never an issue in the past for him as far as cheek hollows or angularity goes (his face is just bloated now, from what I suspect to be bad filler jobs).

Maybe Eppley will correctly estimate his skin thickness, but it should be clear that even if he does, this doesn’t necessarily mean he will always be correct on that, or always correct when telling someone their thick skin will not allow them to get hollows or angularity.

Last edited:
Barrett seems to have maybe medium thick skin, but it was never an issue in the past for him as far as cheek hollows or angularity goes (his face is just bloated now, from what I suspect to be bad filler jobs).

Maybe Eppley will correctly estimate his skin thickness, but it should be clear that even if he does, this doesn’t necessarily mean he will always be correct on that, or always correct when telling someone their thick skin will not allow them to get hollows or angularity.
I did this test mainly because I want to see that, with me sending side photos and all, wanna see if he is gonna suggest barrett to get wraparound or chin implant because his chin from the side looks weak, it isn't, but it looks weak due to the standard that plastic surgeons go by, which is, if the chin is behind the lower lip. If Eppley suggests chin implant or wraparound to Barrett I know for a fact he is a cheap jew that will literally push that wraparound implant on every person in existence, and he only cares about making money, and will basically sell wraparounds to people who dont need it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Darkstrand and Golden Glass
lmao were doing experiments on a doctor now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Tag me pls if Update Bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Golden Glass
Ok tag this is gonna be goooood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902