Eppley Results Experiment

D

Deleted member 21219

Gold
Doing a tinder experiment with this guy’s pics. Gonna first try with his pics after surgery then with similar pics of him before surgery. This way we’ll see if he actually achieved a meaningful ascension.

Doing it for 12 hours at the same time of day for both. Any tips to make it more accurate?

Attachments

• 44B9CADB-1D69-4206-A397-E5A5F083358A.jpeg
    44B9CADB-1D69-4206-A397-E5A5F083358A.jpeg
    968.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 0C9B1FCF-80E2-4531-96B4-A4D0BE6D7C62.png
    0C9B1FCF-80E2-4531-96B4-A4D0BE6D7C62.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Pumanator, Mr.Proper and 7 others
make height 6'2 at max.

Skull maxxed.

hes probably gonna flop and just get fat girls most likely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Danish_Retard, Deprived and 3 others
hes probably gonna flop and just get fat girls most likely
It‘s been half an hour and he’s gotten two trans girls and one gay guy. Even worse.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 18776 and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mvp2v1 and Tallooksmaxxer
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
It‘s been half an hour and he’s gotten two trans girls and one gay guy. Even worse.
yea lol. peple really think these weird looking freaks eppley produces actually look good lol. @Gaia262 probably has some of the best jaw implant results out there and even though it appears underwhelming it looks natural asf which is great
@fogdart. bet all those retards on reddit are saying he ascended when in reality he descended into the depths of trueceldom

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Danish_Retard, AspiringChadlet and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and mvp2v1
yea lol. peple really think these weird looking freaks eppley produces actually look good lol. @Gaia262 probably has some of the best jaw implant results out there and even though it appears underwhelming it looks natural asf which is great
@fogdart. bet all those retards on reddit are saying he ascended when in reality he descended into the depths of trueceldom
he looks better keep coping

he looks better keep coping
no he doesnt lmao. his smv is basically a 3/10 lol. surgery is alot more complicated than you guys are lead on to believe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Oberyn
if you get implants please get really small subtle ones. dont end up like eppleys shit patients
What about jaw fillers? A lot of people overdo them but if used correctly, they can be pretty effective.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
What’s his reddit ?

What about jaw fillers? A lot of people overdo them but if used correctly, they can be pretty effective.
if done correctly plus you can fix them easily if theyre fucked. implants are just too hard to be accurate with. and yes this fucker had CT scans and everything done. youre better off low balling your implants and topping up with fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
roastie magnet probs

Last edited:
if done correctly plus you can fix them easily if theyre fucked. implants are just too hard to be accurate with. and yes this fucker had CT scans and everything done. youre better off low balling your implants and topping up with fillers
Do you think genioplasty looks uncanny?

• +1
I’m honestly not a fan of fillers. They can migrate and you need to redo them every year. What do you think of chin wing?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Phillybeard1996
osteotomys look good
I imagine implants on the cranium are easier, in terms of getting natural looking results. Yes? :hnghn: (since its covered in hair and people look more at the face and not cranium). My forehead is the only implant area which is risky. :hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
I imagine implants on the cranium are easier, in terms of getting natural looking results. Yes? :hnghn:
i havent really seen a terrible cranium result so i have no idea on that. Unless the supraorbital area looks off, even if it goes bad youll just grow hair ontop of it so i dont think thats a problem

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
LOL HE THINKS ITS THE ASYMMETRY HAHHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAAAHAHAHHA. OVER
Honestly that guy’s Reddit is hilarious. He acts so smart, saying that he’s been studying facial asthetics for years and “could write a book about them.” Then he just opts for giant implants instead of fixing his recession.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, Oberyn and Blackgymmax
Honestly that guy’s Reddit is hilarious. He acts so smart, saying that he’s been studying facial asthetics for years and “could write a book about them.” Then he just opts for giant implants instead of fixing his recession.
it could be a pheno thing @chadtindermoney looks funny but he doesnt get obliterated on OLD at all. Maybe the way he looks funny is natural and acceptable looking where as this dude just looks like an alien some how, or his pheno is just so bad that no level of psl saves him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and chadtindermoney
it could be a pheno thing @chadtindermoney looks funny but he doesnt get obliterated on OLD at all. Maybe the way he looks funny is natural and acceptable looking where as this dude just looks like an alien some how, or his pheno is just so bad that no level of psl saves him
At least he had bimax instead of implants though

• +1
Doing a tinder experiment with this guy’s pics. Gonna first try with his pics after surgery then with similar pics of him before surgery. This way we’ll see if he actually achieved a meaningful ascension.

Doing it for 12 hours at the same time of day for both. Any tips to make it more accurate?
Ah yes do an experiment with the most non-NT pic you could possible use, a zoomed in one of his face :lul:

That’ll provide accurate results

Ah yes do an experiment with the most non-NT pic you could possible use, a zoomed in one of his face :lul:

That’ll provide accurate result
Nope used the second pic of him standing. Plus if he was gl it wouldn’t matter

That’ll provide accurate results
there is an NT pic of him. no matter how bad the pics are you shouldnt match with trannies and gays. that means its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Oberyn
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Blackgymmax

Was surprised when this htb matched with him. Then saw this in her bio lol

Attachments

• 2974767A-3224-46F5-B125-204119BF7C46.png
    2974767A-3224-46F5-B125-204119BF7C46.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1EFB1D5C-46ED-4E18-BD9A-3FDDC3F75C1D.jpeg
    1EFB1D5C-46ED-4E18-BD9A-3FDDC3F75C1D.jpeg
    759.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17244
male gaze copers think if you put giant implant and your jaw looks like an acromegaly patient it's aesthetic and girls will lust for it jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 18840, thecel and 1 other person
Was surprised when this htb matched with him. Then saw this in her bio lol
brutal, mirin wasting money for this shit implant and look like acromegaly retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You only used the second pic?
Then one of his selfies after. That 2nd one is pretty much the only nt post surgery one he posted

• +1
there is an NT pic of him. no matter how bad the pics are you shouldnt match with trannies and gays. that means its over
One NTlite pic of covering his eye area with sunglasses and standing alone on some random hill doesn’t cut it

I’m all for implants but that doesn’t mean you can ignore the everythingpill

Obviously this can’t be done, but the ideal experiment would be ATLEAST 6 NT pics that are better than this one before and after

I’d bet any money the results would be different in that case

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Then one of his selfies after. That 2nd one is pretty much the only nt post surgery one he posted
I understand you don’t have much to work with since he didn’t post anything else but as a mtn than can has had 0 matches and a lot of them depending on the effort put into my tinder, I can tell you this experiment is basically usless

All it proves is that implants didn’t turn him into a Chad which no one would claim in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
One NTlite pic of covering his eye area with sunglasses and standing alone on some random hill doesn’t cut it

I’m all for implants but that doesn’t mean you can ignore the everythingpill

Obviously this can’t be done, but the ideal experiment would be ATLEAST 6 NT pics that are better than this one before and after

I’d bet any money the results would be different in that case
it may make a difference but its quite clear at absolute best hes mtn

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and OnlyWs
I understand you don’t have much to work with since he didn’t post anything else but as a mtn than can has had 0 matches and a lot of them depending on the effort put into my tinder, I can tell you this experiment is basically usless

All it proves is that implants didn’t turn him into a Chad which no one would claim in the first place
He claimed he was a 5.5-6/10 trm on Reddit. That’s htn. At that point shouldn’t someone get matches? At the very least this proves he didn’t ascend as much as he thought he did.