Eppley Results Experiment

What do you mean he looks better ? - he looks the same as before implants. Why you keep gaslighting him?

Don't missunderstand me - Gaia is my homie but I like to keep it real
Gaia’s results are good because he wanted it to be minimalistic. Most of his ascension occured through osteonomies

Gaia’s results are good because he wanted it to be minimalistic. Most of his ascension occured through osteonomies
update on op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Massive ascension. Yeah he does not look like a young aesthetic chad, but his looks improved a LOT. What he needs now is a very light amount of lip filler.

View attachment 1834249
Lol. Massive cope. At least on the left he looked natural. Right looks like an uncanny tryhard. He went too big on the implants lol.

• +1
What do you mean he looks better ? - he looks the same as before implants. Why you keep gaslighting him?

Don't missunderstand me - Gaia is my homie but I like to keep it real
Relative to the other implants results I have seen, it is pretty good. What were you expecting? A sharp male model jaw lol. Gaia does not have the soft tissues to get that kind of result regardless of the surgeon/

Relative to the other implants results I have seen, it is pretty good. What were you expecting? A sharp male model jaw lol. Gaia does not have the soft tissues to get that kind of result regardless of the surgeon/
Should he have gotten bimax instead?

Bimax and then maybe a more conservative jaw implant. But even then he would still be normie.
Ascension to chad or chadlite is impossible for most

Buzz lightyear maxxing

• +1
Ascension to chad or chadlite is impossible for most
Technically not. But practically yes. It is the reason why there are barely any people here who have ascended to that level. Requires the right base,which 99% of users do not. And then getting lucky with surgeries.

. What were you expecting? A sharp male model jaw lol.
Ahmm.. yeah?

At least thats what I want to achieve. Gonna make the revision soon. With proper design im pretty sure that can be achievable.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Lol. Massive cope. At least on the left he looked natural. Right looks like an uncanny tryhard. He went too big on the implants lol.
If you really think on the left he had more chances with females... i cant take you serious

If you really think on the left he had more chances with females... i cant take you serious
You are looking at this from a PSL autism perspective. He looks comical af after his surgeries. It is better to be a bit ugly and look natural than that.

• +1
Ahmm.. yeah?

At least thats what I want to achieve. Gonna make the revision soon. With proper design im pretty sure that can be achievable.
It is not that it can be. It is just that most of the time, you need to get very lucky to have an implant result that looks sharp and angular and fits with your existing harmony. Chances are a chad jaw would look weird on you if your skull isn't right for it.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
don't try to create a halo with surgeries just fix your failos theory.
Agreed it’s too risky to try create some halo

Just fix your bad features then try and halo yourself with softmaxxing like hair, gymcelling etc and pray it’s enough

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 18840 and Oberyn
I seriously don't find anything wrong with him other than his upper lip which could be fixed easily.
He looks like a robust regular guy.
The after is way better than the before picture.

• +1
Reactions: SearchForSymmetry and Deusmaximus
It is not that it can be. It is just that most of the time, you need to get very lucky to have an implant result that looks sharp and angular and fits with your existing harmony. Chances are a chad jaw would look weird on you if your skull isn't right for it.
I would rather look weird but with a good jaw than looking normie with non existent jaw =)

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Agreed it’s too risky to try create some halo

Just fix your bad features then try and halo yourself with softmaxxing like hair, gymcelling etc and pray it’s enough
Do you think his after would do better with women?

Do you think his after would do better with women?
100%

Guys that think he had more smv before the implant are coping hardcore.

• +1
Reactions: SearchForSymmetry
  • +1
You are looking at this from a PSL autism perspective. He looks comical af after his surgeries. It is better to be a bit ugly and look natural than that.
to be fair there is that one PSL user who ascended, became a model, although his jaw looks a little uncanny.

It‘s been half an hour and he’s gotten two trans girls and one gay guy. Even worse.
shit made me laugh. one of the tran is @beachdude123 hey at least hes trans friendly :forcedsmile::sick:

he looks ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deprived and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I think nose job, long hair, stubble, may ascend him @Pakicel

I think nose job, long hair, stubble, may ascend him @Pakicel
No. He need to get rid of the retarded implants. But because he went so big, he will probably have loose skin once he gets them out.

This is virtually impossible to fix. I think he had a rather weak phenotype to begin with.

• +1
No. He need to get rid of the retarded implants. But because he went so big, he will probably have loose skin once he gets them out.

This is virtually impossible to fix. I think he had a rather weak phenotype to begin with.
He need to but he cant. And idk i was thinking of zygos implants to offset it but he will look comical. What i said is his best bet to look less worse

He need to but he cant. And idk i was thinking of zygos implants to offset it but he will look comical. What i said is his best bet to look less worse
He actually got zygo implants.

What I would have done is get bimax to fix his recessed jaws and then maybe got conservative implants. He was never gonna be a chad though. I just can't see how his phenotype could be attractive to prime women. Looks too normie ifykwim. I honestly can't describe it.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and Deleted member 18840
He actually got zygo implants.

What I would have done is get bimax to fix his recessed jaws and then maybe got conservative implants. He was never gonna be a chad though. I just can't see how his phenotype could be attractive to prime women. Looks too normie ifykwim. I honestly can't describe it.
It looks way too oldcel ugly soft feature cel. Its not a bone issue its rly the core of his pheno being gross/ogre without gracileness

• +1
It looks way too oldcel ugly soft feature cel. Its not a bone issue its rly the core of his pheno being gross/ogre without gracileness
This exactly. Man. We need skull transplants ASAP. Or IDK. Some kind of tech so that anybody can transfer his consciousness into a chad body.

Plastic surgery is sort of a meme at this point. It can't alter the defining aspects of your appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 18840
This exactly. Man. We need skull transplants ASAP. Or IDK. Some kind of tech so that anybody can transfer his consciousness into a chad body.

Plastic surgery is sort of a meme at this point. It can't alter the defining aspects of your appeal.
Main core of your appeal is your pheno being gracile/high class enough or no ngl. At this point it does 75% of your harmony.

@SurgerySoon had a similarish phenotype but obviously much better looking to begin with. He also had eternal normie face so he could not ascend.

• +1
Main core of your appeal is your pheno being gracile/high class enough or no ngl. At this point it does 75% of your harmony.
Yup. Actually, this was something that was obvious to me before even finding out about PSL.

• +1
@SurgerySoon had a similarish phenotype but obviously much better looking to begin with. He also had eternal normie face so he could not ascend.
I agree. Totally. There is a reason those guys never experienced genuine attraction at such a late age

I agree. Totally. There is a reason those guys never experienced genuine attraction at such a late age
Nah. It is not like he could not get anything at all. After his eye surgery, he could have slayed. He was not some over tier truecel lol.

• +1
Yup. Actually, this was something that was obvious to me before even finding out about PSL.
And most definitively some ethnic phenos >>> most white phenos. Despite what people may think here

Nah. It is not like he could not get anything at all. After his eye surgery, he could have slayed. He was not some over tier truecel lol.
He couldn’t get with his personnality. Thats the thing. He needed a higher looks level to pull off with his autism

And most definitively some ethnic phenos >>> most white phenos. Despite what people may think here
Yes. Nobody here except sfcels thinks otherwise. It is just that most white phenos are better than ethnic ones.

• +1
He couldn’t get with his personnality. Thats the thing. He needed a higher looks level to pull off with his autism
NT version of him would slay. 100%. You only need to be 6/10 as a white guy.

• +1
Which ethnic phenos are considered better then white phenos?