Eppley Results Experiment

it may make a difference but its quite clear at absolute best hes mtn
Yes I’d say he’s MTN covering his eye area, HTN if he had a similar level NT pic with eye area uncovered because it’s one of his strongest feature

The craziest part is that if RTT and took some NT pics in adddition to his implants he’d slay

I don’t understand how someone allegedly studies facial aesthetics for 4 years and spends $XX,XXX’s on implants without at the very least doing some gear

Pure Autism

He claimed he was a 5.5-6/10 trm on Reddit. That’s htn. At that point shouldn’t someone get matches? At the very least this proves he didn’t ascend as much as he thought he did.
Definitely not

Tinder is cutthroat in 2022.

This guys face is good enough to slay imo if had put effort into style-roid-NTpic-tan-maxxing

Only the very very top looking guys could get decent matches with 1 or 2 okay pics these days

Honestly lifefuel for me that no one else is pointing this out

He claimed he was a 5.5-6/10 trm on Reddit. That’s htn. At that point shouldn’t someone get matches? At the very least this proves he didn’t ascend as much as he thought he did.
i dont think hes htn. the only real way id think to prove that is to slap some abs on him or something and see if he does really good

Yes I’d say he’s MTN covering his eye area, HTN if he had a similar level NT pic with eye area uncovered because it’s one of his strongest feature

The craziest part is that if RTT and took some NT pics in adddition to his implants he’d slay

I don’t understand how someone allegedly studies facial aesthetics for 4 years and spends $XX,XXX’s on implants without at the very least doing some gear

Pure Autism

Definitely not

Tinder is cutthroat in 2022.

This guys face is good enough to slay imo if had put effort into style-roid-NTpic-tan-maxxing

Only the very very top looking guys could get decent matches with 1 or 2 okay pics these days

Honestly lifefuel for me that no one else is pointing this out
idk if RTT will work. he looks like one of those hillbillies or some shit who get paired up with landwhales in small cities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Wallenberg
if you get implants please get really small subtle ones. dont end up like eppleys shit patients
Can't implants be removed? Not that you want this to happen but if it looks shit you don't need to look uncanny for the rest of your life

Tea
i dont think hes htn. the only real way id think to prove that is to slap some abs on him or something and see if he does really good
Yea, he also stated he was sub 5’9 on Reddit. With that height, an unimpressive physique, and uncanny face you can’t be htn

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Blackgymmax
Can't implants be removed? Not that you want this to happen but if it looks shit you don't need to look uncanny for the rest of your life
stretched tissues IF theyre too big. this guy cant remove them and look normal ever again

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Yea, but the removal process is not always seamless and may cause others problems

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
it could be a pheno thing @chadtindermoney looks funny but he doesnt get obliterated on OLD at all. Maybe the way he looks funny is natural and acceptable looking where as this dude just looks like an alien some how, or his pheno is just so bad that no level of psl saves him
Fr my mom was 40 when she had me plus I’m mixed race. But thankfully I’m doing alright. I just need the Midface and rhino and for swelling to go down and I should be set. Maybe canthoplasty to horizontally elongate the eyes idk

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Fr my mom was 40 when she had me plus I’m mixed race. But thankfully I’m doing alright. I just need the Midface and rhino and for swelling to go down and I should be set. Maybe canthoplasty to horizontally elongate the eyes idk
do u get girls?

do u get girls?
Yes. I pull online. Went to the club Saturday and a lot of girls started pulling up on me and my boy. Wore two inch lifts To be 6’4.

Can’t blame him for trying. What should he have done instead?
Doing a tinder experiment with this guy’s pics. Gonna first try with his pics after surgery then with similar pics of him before surgery. This way we’ll see if he actually achieved a meaningful ascension.

Doing it for 12 hours at the same time of day for both. Any tips to make it more accurate?
ant blame him fo

Yes. I pull online. Went to the club Saturday and a lot of girls started pulling up on me and my boy. Wore two inch lifts To be 6’4.
mirin. Bc to me look uncanny af. Prob due to being HAPA

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
mirin. Bc to me look uncanny af. Prob due to being HAPA
Yeah I hope it’s just swelling but the rhino and Midface implant should balance me.

Doing a tinder experiment with this guy’s pics. Gonna first try with his pics after surgery then with similar pics of him before surgery. This way we’ll see if he actually achieved a meaningful ascension.

Doing it for 12 hours at the same time of day for both. Any tips to make it more accurate?
Looks like Colby covington

they could but you just dont know until its done. youd look extremely good if theyre done right
Damn if eppley the implant god is out here ogreing his patients what can I do?? I’m gonna get custom printed ones like this chick, maybe less protrusive. It covers all bases🙏

Attachments

• 5B0ED21A-0882-4566-8C4E-1345D855788A.png
    5B0ED21A-0882-4566-8C4E-1345D855788A.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 49F6F3BA-93AE-42B2-BB67-ABD0D14B761E.png
    49F6F3BA-93AE-42B2-BB67-ABD0D14B761E.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 583599EA-8AEC-480D-8A1B-4932AA88EB84.png
    583599EA-8AEC-480D-8A1B-4932AA88EB84.png
    748.8 KB · Views: 0
Damn if eppley the implant god is out here ogreing his patients what can I do?? I’m gonna get custom printed ones like this chick, maybe less protrusive. It covers all bases🙏
no not like this, itll botch you. cut out the malar area part and it should be good. max projection 2mm. i dont know about addressing that area. i see what the girl was doing but it seems overdone but as a dude its probably easier to get that area overdone

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
no not like this, itll botch you. cut out the malar area part and it should be good. max projection 2mm. i dont know about addressing that area. i see what the girl was doing but it seems overdone but as a dude its probably easier to get that area overdone
So don’t make my cheeks wider just increase the projection under the eyes, behind the nose and in the middle of the face?

Attachments

• CA020BC9-4681-4CA8-AFF9-3B9051D66E18.jpeg
    CA020BC9-4681-4CA8-AFF9-3B9051D66E18.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 0
So don’t make my cheeks wider just increase the projection under the eyes, behind the nose and in the middle of the face?
i mean like this. the part on the outside increase slightly. the part on the inside just appears like a risky game as ive never seen any male get that area done to a degree where it looked perfectly balanced

Attachments

• 3041934_CA020BC9-4681-4CA8-AFF9-3B9051D66E18.jpeg
    3041934_CA020BC9-4681-4CA8-AFF9-3B9051D66E18.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 0
i mean like this. the part on the outside increase slightly. the part on the inside just appears like a risky game as ive never seen any male get that area done to a degree where it looked perfectly balanced
Do u have any pics of guys who got implants similar to these?

No do the exact opposite of this lol

Forward and lateral projection on zygos then use filler under eye if needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Blackgymmax
Massive ascension. Yeah he does not look like a young aesthetic chad, but his looks improved a LOT. What he needs now is a very light amount of lip filler.

Bildschirmfoto 2022 08 23 um 004028

• +1
Reactions: 444, CristianT, HerpDerpson and 2 others
don't try to create a halo with surgeries just fix your failos theory.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and Deprived
yea lol. peple really think these weird looking freaks eppley produces actually look good lol. @Gaia262 probably has some of the best jaw implant results out there and even though it appears underwhelming it looks natural asf which is great
@fogdart. bet all those retards on reddit are saying he ascended when in reality he descended into the depths of trueceldom
Most of this forum is caught up in their own delusions, thinking paying for a comically large jaw implant will save their ugly mug

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Blackgymmax
I
Most of this forum is caught up in their own delusions, thinking paying for a comically large jaw implant will save their ugly mug
t helps I guess

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Deprived
Sosorry
he blocked me lel

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin, Deprived, Deleted member 17244 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT and Blackgymmax
I think a lot of people forget this detail:
The guy already had a massive chin. I don't think they do chin shaving often or when placing implants. He lacked bigonial width, so for a chin implant to fill his gonials and have decent angles a missive implant have to be added. Unless he wanted to go for that look.

This is why I’m not posting my surgery results clearly with my face in it anywhere, the BDD comments and message like the ones you sent must induce so much cortisol.
its not BDD if its true. he looks like duke nukem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, AspiringChadlet, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
How is the tinder experiment going?

This is why I’m not posting my surgery results clearly with my face in it anywhere, the BDD comments and message like the ones you sent must induce so much cortisol.
Don’t worry. If you post it on Reddit they’ll delude you into thinking it’s good even if it’s not.

Don’t worry. If you post it on Reddit they’ll delude you into thinking it’s good even if it’s not.
I’m gonna post my Bimax+Genio result here and say mewing

Are you swiping right on every woman? The algorithm recognizes that as spam and will lower your position in the queue (resulting in less women seeing your profile).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
yea lol. peple really think these weird looking freaks eppley produces actually look good lol. @Gaia262 probably has some of the best jaw implant results out there and even though it appears underwhelming it looks natural asf which is great
@fogdart. bet all those retards on reddit are saying he ascended when in reality he descended into the depths of trueceldom
What do you mean he looks better ? - he looks the same as before implants. Why you keep gaslighting him?

Don't missunderstand me - Gaia is my homie but I like to keep it real

Last edited:
  • +1
Are you swiping right on every woman? The algorithm recognizes that as spam and will lower your position in the queue (resulting in less women seeing your profile).
lol even if you do itll ask you to verify but even when i spam swipe with cox that N E V E R H A P P E N S

• +1
His recessed mouth screams for bimax. He should remove implants and get jaw surgery, cope 2 months with saggy skin and then put new implants in

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension