Eppley skull implant result.

deviou_s

deviou_s

Iron
BB6BB750 64DF 418F B199 1F7EEC3AE640

Crazy result turned this bloke with rat skull into a acceptable looking bald guy could’ve brought his lower forehead more forward though so it didn’t become a round forehead. Warrior skull might not be out of reach soon…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, A23ghskung, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
You do realize that doesnt make up for being bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, A23ghskung, MadTwatter and 7 others
Don’t care mate his skull is 1000x more appealing after the implants and it beats looking like a rat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 19453 and Blackgymmax
Don’t care mate his skull is 1000x more appealing after the implants and it beats looking like a rat.
The difference is like going from 5'4 to 5'5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Dystopian, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
useless shit, same smv, same life, same everything, well maybe it made him feel better about himsefl

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and A23ghskung
View attachment 2012251
Crazy result turned this bloke with rat skull into a acceptable looking bald guy could’ve brought his lower forehead more forward though so it didn’t become a round forehead. Warrior skull might not be out of reach soon…
LOOKSMIN... Being a Bald Low-Inhibition Borreby Brachycel would suit him way better imo.

• +1
Reactions: deviou_s
all his skull implants look pretty good. kinda sucks that one of the best implants is one of the most useless. i think i might benefit from it though because my upper 1/3 is too short. i don't know how i feel about wearing a silicone helmet for the rest of my life though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, A23ghskung and Deleted member 24444
all his skull implants look pretty good. kinda sucks that one of the best implants is one of the most useless. i think i might benefit from it though because my upper 1/3 is too short. i don't know how i feel about wearing a silicone helmet for the rest of my life though
I don't think it's useless imagine how far big jaw implants can go without looking uncanny if you get a good skull implant that goes with it.

why does a bald fat short ethnic dude get a skull implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Now he’s bald with a big scar. Nice!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Most useless shit possible. Are all Eppley patients complete retards?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 24444 and Artemis
The dude JUST needed a hair system.

1000 bucks for a hair system that would cover his skull... vs... 20-thousand dollar rubber dildo in the head... with unclear results...

Mirin' Epply's business acumen
Old Man Dancing GIF by Shisha Nova

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 24444
Most useless shit possible. Are all Eppley patients complete retards?
Seems so... but if not for their low IQ, Epply would have gone bankrupt :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
From over to over

View attachment 2012251
There is zero increase in attractiveness, because the surgery was useless since it didn't tackle his failos. His forehead is not low, simply put his browridge makes it look that way, not many people have a browridge giving him a unique look. Also this man looks Asian in his 40's, I'd say phillipino/Thai, I can guarantee his failos was his short height/stature (witch is only a failo in the west, especially not in Asia since everyone is short in Asia,) his eye area witch is probably subpar given(eyebrows etc) and his lack of hair follicles.

Edit: Also his skin color may also be a failo depending on where he lives, in certain parts of Asia such as south Korea/Japan light skin is glorified as opposed to dark skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
useless shit, same smv, same life, same everything, well maybe it made him feel better about himsefl
This

Nigga wasted thousands on this useless shit, his fucking neurocranium is the least of his concerns

I see no difference just a bald dude