Equal height is what really matters

Aroace
Being shorter or taller is bad, being of the same height as partner you are with is the greatest life fuel because:

1. Your eye contact is fixed and easy both on feet and especially in bed, which isn't the case for those with relevant height differences, you do not have to adjust or look up/down to maintain it

2. You can easily kiss on feet without either you or a girl having to stand on the toes each time which is annoying, bed kissing is what especially requires the same height to work best

3. ascending with another person is easier and it allows you to do that without experiencing slips or having to constantly reposition plus you can perform better in each position and can even do positions which are impossible for those with relevant height differences

You all should stop obsessing with altering your height or crying over it, if you are planning to put your height to practical use then you will match with someone of similar or equal height, the latter case is even better.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself, Lawton88, buflek and 11 others
Greycell moment

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: underdog, Banderacell, Deleted member 16110 and 18 others
Sodding idiot thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, goff2, Gandy and 2 others
Having short woman cuz she csn suck standing

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16369, Mewton and 3 others
Being shorter or taller is bad, being of the same height as partner you are with is the greatest life fuel because:

1. Your eye contact is fixed and easy both on feet and especially in bed, which isn't the case for those with relevant height differences, you do not have to adjust or look up/down to maintain it

2. You can easily kiss on feet without either you or a girl having to stand on the toes each time which is annoying, bed kissing is what especially requires the same height to work best

3. ascending with another person is easier and it allows you to do that without experiencing slips or having to constantly reposition plus you can perform better in each position and can even do positions which are impossible for those with relevant height differences

You all should stop obsessing with altering your height or crying over it, if you are planning to put your height to practical use then you will match with someone of similar or equal height, the latter case is even better.
D5BCA5EA 3610 4D9C 9657 18B41CD82CC9

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goff2, germanlooks, Mewton and 1 other person
So basically remove 95% of the population in order to have same height? Good advice (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
So basically remove 95% of the population in order to have same height? Good advice (y)
I never said that idiot plus if you put attractiveness in being tall (or any chance to to get laid) then you're basically removing majority of population

My point stands whether you like it or not and everyone with brain can easily analyze that and know what I'm talking about

All you need is 2-digit IQ

equal height is a myth

all women want a man 10-20cm taller than her

I never said that idiot plus if you put attractiveness in being tall (or any chance to to get laid) then you're basically removing majority of population

My point stands whether you like it or not and everyone with brain can easily analyze that and know what I'm talking about

All you need is 2-digit IQ
Lol no one can take a surgery and go from 5'7 to 6'8 which was one of your points " stop obsessing about altering height" we can alter to 6'2 at most which is slightly above average not a fucking yeti, being short is failo no matter what. People who are unhappy about height are often short. But naturally not everyone are on same height.

Yes it unironically is, too bad foids don't like it but some of the taller girls are okay with it

If you get your fat ass close to me i will not hesitate to snap your neck
Im not fat you weasel eat my ass height coper, im gonna rape you no matter what gets inbetween us.

Lol no one can take a surgery and go from 5'7 to 6'8 which was one of your points " stop obsessing about altering height" we can alter to 6'2 at most which is slightly above average not a fucking yeti, being short is failo no matter what. People who are unhappy about height are often short. But naturally not everyone are on same height.
That's not my point you make no sense. My point was to stop attempting to alter height or cry over it. I never claimed that everyone is of the same height either i only made those 3 major points above but you skipped them altogether because you have attention span of a fish 🐠

Yes it unironically is, too bad foids don't like it but some of the taller girls are okay with it
My oneitis is of the same height and loves that, people with big height differences struggle a lot

That's not my point you make no sense. My point was to stop attempting to alter height or cry over it. I never claimed that everyone is of the same height either i only made those 3 major points above but you skipped them altogether because you have attention span of a fish 🐠
Im a bull. Im going to fuck your sloppy pussy, and youre gonna cum after im done with you. Then your gonna squirt the cum on the floor and lick it like the dog you are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
My oneitis is of the same height and loves that
You're average height while she is tall I guess?
Because foids shorter than 5'8 will never "love" that

You're average height while she is tall I guess?
Because foids shorter than 5'8 will never "love" that
We are both 5'7 and she loves that, she and I have multiple options and alternatives we don't want, she's also 10/10 so there is no doubt about that

My oneitis is of the same height and loves that, people with big height differences struggle a lot
Im gonna become your one it is. My dick is going to split your vag to your ass. Pussy

What a dumbass

We are both 5'7 and she loves that, she and I have multiple options and alternatives we don't want, she's also 10/10 so there is no doubt about that
I don't know man, post a pic with your faces blurred and seal it

Another maggot who spams without arguments, pathetic
You're on a blackpill forum, every things said and proven by study here contradict what you are trying to cope with.

Basically, all your 3 points are subjectives, but Blackpill is objective.

Sure you might feel good that a women is at the same height as you for kissing, but being 20 cm more than here exponentially multiply your chances to kiss, fuck with more ease.

You're litterally off topic if your purpose is to feel good WHEN doing thing with girls, while here we focus on IMPROVING chances to GET foid with more EASE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 15827
I need taller foid to cleanse my genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Deleted member 15827
Not an argument and my points stand strong
yeah nigga go ahead, you can be sure that the girl who is your height wont ridicule the shit out of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
First relevant reply, too bad this forum is filled with inklers who spam every thread
It litterally says husband's height is correlated with the wife's happiness at the begining, but dissipated after 18 years. It's fine bro, just marry a girl and wait 18 years so that she is behaving as your height is irrelevant. :soy:

And it for LTR, not even our aim to ONS here. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Basically you are extremely low iq. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
You're on a blackpill forum, every things said and proven by study here contradict what you are trying to cope with.

Basically, all your 3 points are subjectives, but Blackpill is objective.

Sure you might feel good that a women is at the same height as you for kissing, but being 20 cm more than here exponentially multiply your chances to kiss, fuck with more ease.

You're litterally off topic if your purpose is to feel good WHEN doing thing with girls, while here we focus on IMPROVING chances to GET foid with more EASE.
Are you fucking kidding me lmao, first of all physical differences are objective not subjective that's why I stressed the importance of having similar or equal height because what you think (subjective) cannot alter what you can't do with relevant height differences (objective as i stressed above)

And secondly, most people here are towering a lot of women and never had any girl into them that's why they spam bitterly under every thread i make xD

Also from personal XP my oneitis is 10/10 and same height, if your brain-dead theory was true then she would have went with someone else since she has multiple options and resources

Your height halo myth has tanked horribly

It litterally says husband's height is correlated with the wife's happiness at the begining, but dissipated after 18 years. It's fine bro, just marry a girl and wait 18 years so that she is behaving as your height is irrelevant. :soy:

You are an idiot projecting and putting words in my mouth out of desperation, come back when you start referring to the points i made, i even put them separately so intellectually-challenged idiots like yourself could analyze them

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
First relevant reply, too bad this forum is filled with inklers who spam every thread
Wow! i can pull up a epic News page saying that being gay is good :love: Be gay my friend:soy:

ONS works the same way from physical standpoint you total brainlet

You are an idiot projecting and putting words in my mouth out of desperation, come back when you start referring to the points i made, i even put them separately so intellectually-challenged idiots like yourself could analyze them
Not my own opinion = COPE OCPOE COPE COPE COP#

yeah nigga go ahead, you can be sure that the girl who is your height wont ridicule the shit out of you

Tell that to girl of my height and girls taller than me who offer me free cash and pussy lmao

While you rot in your basement

Not my own opinion = COPE OCPOE COPE COPE COP#
You came here without any points or arguments spamming my thread like an utter loser, I brought more arguments and you responded with more spam which isn't even on topic

Are you fucking kidding me lmao, first of all physical differences are objective not subjective that's why I stressed the importance of having similar or equal height because what you think (subjective) cannot alter what you can't do with relevant height differences (objective as i stressed above)

And secondly, most people here are towering a lot of women and never had any girl into them that's why they spam bitterly under every thread i make xD

Also from personal XP my oneitis is 10/10 and same height, if your brain-dead theory was true then she would have went with someone else since she has multiple options and resources

YOUR APPRECIATION OF PHYSICAL FEATURES IS SUBJECTIVE.

BLACKPILL STATES THAT FOIDS INSTINCT APPRECIATES CERTAINS PHYSICAL FEATURES AT CERTAINS VALUES, THEREFORE IT IS OBJECTIVE.

YOU ARE DANGEROUSLY LOW IQ IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT.

YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT YOUR PERSONNAL EXPERIENCE AS A GLOBAL CASE TO GIVE ADVICES ON THIS FORUM, WE USES STUDY AND DATA (SUCH AS THE ONE YOU ACKNOWLEDGED BUT YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTOOD)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member 14077
You came here without any points or arguments spamming my thread like an utter loser, I brought more arguments and you responded with more spam which isn't even on topic
ok you told the other guy wow finally a good point!

so i searched in google and found this:

happy? is this valid opinion (ironic)

YOUR APPRECIATION OF PHYSICAL FEATURES IS SUBJECTIVE.

BLACKPILL STATES THAT FOIDS INSTINCT APPRECIATES CERTAINS PHYSICAL FEATURES AT CERTAINS VALUES, THEREFORE IT IS OBJECTIVE.

YOU ARE DANGEROUSLY LOW IQ IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT.

YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT YOUR PERSONNAL EXPERIENCE AS A GLOBAL CASE TO GIVE ADVICES ON THIS FORUM, WE USES STUDY AND DATA (SUCH AS THE ONE YOU ACKNOWLEDGED BUT YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTOOD)
Retard, i stressed that s*x is much harder if there are notable height differences, the attraction you brought up is more subjective than height-related capabilities

ONS works the same way from physical standpoint you total brainlet
YEAH SO HEIGHT IS CORRELATED SINCE ONS < 18 YEARS, THANKS FOR DISPLAYING YOUR ROOM IQ TEMPERATURE GREYCELL.

if your oneitis is 10/10 surely should you be 10/10 the irony of chad coaching incels ( :ROFLMAO: )

A simple argument to destroy this utter cope.

The average male height is higher than the average female height.
Which means—-> nature intended the man to be taller than the woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Broski