Equal height is what really matters

YEAH SO HEIGHT IS CORRELATED SINCE ONS < 18 YEARS, THANKS FOR DISPLAYING YOUR ROOM IQ TEMPERATURE GREYCELL.
You're crying in your pillow because you got blackpilled and realized you don't have height halo xD

What a loser

Retard, i stressed that s*x is much harder if there are notable height differences, the attraction you brought up is more subjective than height-related capabilities
forget sex if they dont even let you in the room, I bet your a manlet with chad face. Wow :dafuckfeels:

if your oneitis is 10/10 surely should you be 10/10 the irony of chad coaching incels ( :ROFLMAO: )
I'm not coaching incels because the fact that you're an incel coping on this forum proves you are too miserable and pathetic to learn anything

Retard, i stressed that s*x is much harder if there are notable height differences, the attraction you brought up is more subjective than height-related capabilities
YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND.

WHAT YOU VALUE =/= WHAT THE BLACKPILL VALUE, WHICH IS OBJECTIVE PREFERENCE FROM WOMEN. HENCE WHY YOUR ADVICE ARE SHITTY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
forget sex if they dont even let you in the room, I bet your a manlet with chad face. Wow :dafuckfeels:
That only proves being taller is irrelevant both in attraction and sex lmao

2:0 for me

Then she wears 6 inch heels and you get height mogged into gandy heaven

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
I'm not coaching incels because the fact that you're an incel coping on this forum proves you are too miserable and pathetic to learn anything
have sex with me

That only proves height is irrelevant both in attraction and sex lmao

2:0 for me
???????????? face makes up for height. they wont let you in, cuuz guess what avg or ugly and short wont even be let in 5:0 for me

You're crying in your pillow because you got blackpilled and realized you don't have height halo xD

What a loser
FIRST YOU ASK FOR ARGUMENT.

THEN YOU LOOSE ARGUMENT.

THEN YOU GO FOR AD HOMINEM.

Thanks for being an easy sparring partner, you unintentionally proved the blackpill point.

???????????? face makes up for height. they wont let you in, cuuz guess what avg or ugly and short wont even be let in 5:0 for me
Attraction - based on looks, tall male with his face ruined with acid has no appeal

Moderate male with beautiful face has appeal

I am the living proof of that

Unfortunately, women don’t think the same way. Sorry buddy.

• JFL
Reactions: reputation
FIRST YOU ASK FOR ARGUMENT.

THEN YOU LOOSE ARGUMENT.

THEN YOU GO FOR AD HOMINEM.

Thanks for being an easy sparring partner, you unintentionally proved the blackpill point.
I defeated you with facts and logic, you proved nothing

I defeated you with facts and logic, you proved nothing
Everybody can read your lies and your defeat.

Amateur​

JoinedFeb 9, 2022
Posts332Reputation122

Attraction - based on looks, tall male with his face ruined with acid has no appeal

Moderate male with beautiful face has appeal

I am the living proof of that
ok im sorry im not even going to read, Tbh politics is rotting my brain, as youve seen from my degeneracy. im happy that you are happy, im gonna study for 5 hours :feelswah: so bye, acid thrown is bad example xD, tbh ive seen 5'6 date beautiful women so no maybe im dwelling too much xD

Then she wears 6 inch heels and you get height mogged into gandy heaven
Then you try to get your dick inside Becky and it slips out every 30s, then you keep rolling in bed and realize that your dick is way higher than her pussy and struggle to get it in xD

Everybody can read your lies and your defeat.

Amateur​

JoinedFeb 9, 2022
Posts332Reputation122

Cool pfp my taste is epic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XAE17 and ROTTING
Did this guy just use “ascending” to refer to the actual physical act of sex

Having short woman cuz she csn suck standing
but u cant kiss fuck if someone is towering you or vice versa, dumbass xD and that includes many other positions like 69, standing etc and even missionary is shit if someone is too tall

Yeah, i totally see women with men taller 2 times her, crying because the lack of eye contact :feelswhy: