Erda

pflgod

pflgod

Machiavellian Slayer
Joined
Aug 11, 2023
Posts
3,075
Reputation
3,318
Image


Pinky nail gone and big toenail gone but we keep pushing brah im getting hella good shit from erda too so
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: pharmaworker616, Orvik and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
eugh nigga
your nails look like they were shoved up your asshole and scratched all around it
lord
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude
How long have u been on it and how much did u grow in that time
 
Started 8-12 ed now 4 to minimise sides prolly 8 agn soon
Mirin, any pain major pain with anything else and how has your social life changed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pflgod
Goddd dude hope it gets better
 
  • Love it
Reactions: pflgod
How long have u been on it and how much did u grow in that time
2.5 months or smt, ramus has grown and mandible more forward grown. Arms n clavs too n 6’1 morning so like over an inch fs
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude
Mirin, any pain major pain with anything else and how has your social life changed.
Social life not changed bruh i finished skl i j work now on gap year uni next year

No one says shit at work I terra them and I’ve had 3 girls over since the nails have been fucked, the two that asked ab it I just said I went swimming in a lake and it got infected. No one rlly cared I still slayed all so idk j my parents being annoying ab it
 
holy how long have you been on I had every Erda side effect before but my nails never got loose or anything like other peoples
 

Similar threads

foidh4ter67
Replies
2
Views
48
Mathikxksss
Mathikxksss
Mathikxksss
Replies
3
Views
51
rosaparksIooksmin
rosaparksIooksmin
tokaeyyer
Replies
20
Views
127
tokaeyyer
tokaeyyer
D
Replies
3
Views
40
Escanor1
Escanor1
Mathikxksss
Replies
0
Views
32
Mathikxksss
Mathikxksss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top