'Erdal Can Alkoçlar' on Height Increase?

"In healthy lambs (aged 1–30 weeks), plasma NTproCNP and CNP levels [16] correlate with metacarpal growth velocity (r = 0.55 and r = 0.4, respectively). Values of plasma NTproCNP fall to stable levels (20–25 pmol/L) after 30 weeks of age, when linear growth is largely complete. Notably, in healthy, rapidly growing, 4-week-old lambs, administration of long-acting bovine growth hormone (GH) for 12 days increased plasma insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) levels more than 2-fold [24]; however, plasma CNP products and metacarpal growth velocity were unaffected. This finding suggests that neither GH nor IGF-1 directly stimulates CNP gene expression, and that any such increase is contingent on a demonstrable increase in bone growth."

Just more evidence that alot of these theories seem to have clinical studies backing them up. CNP gene expressions seems imperative to bone growth, which makes sense because it's expressed at it's highest when children and animals are STILL growing, and begins to fall near the end of skeletal growth.

As you can see, high IGF/GH doesn't do anything without proper CNP expression. I'm not even sure that stimulating CNP/GC-B will do anything for people with closed plates as there is no more growth cartilage to act on, but I've learned so much over the past few months that I was taught was impossible that I'm open to anything at this point. Keep searching for answers, guys.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others

In addition, CNP compensated for FGF2-mediated matrix loss by upregulation of matrix production independent of its interference with FGF signaling. We conclude that CNP utilizes both direct and indirect ways to counteract the effects of FGF signaling in a chondrocyte environment.

This is saying that CNP (C-type natriuretic peptide) increases height by increasing extracellular matrix production (the network of collagen and other large molectules that can differentiate into chondrocytes and become bone) AND inhibits signaling of FGF-2 which decreases extracellular matrix and is responsible for dwarfism if it isn't kept in check.

This study shows that CNP is better than meclozine at increasing the length of bones, but meclozine by itself still leads to greater length than bones not treated with either. TL;DR we need to increase both CNP and use meclozine, but I haven't found any reliable methods thus far for increasing CNP.

Journalpone0081569g004

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, HeavenAdmιn and 2 others
TL;DR we need to increase both CNP and use meclozine, but I haven't found any reliable methods thus far for increasing CNP.
:( only Vosoritide (BMN 111)
I bought meclozine on ebay and dioscin+diosgenin on alibaba.
We'll if it works in a couple of months.

Damn, no way we’re getting our hands on that any time soon.

Subcutaneous administration of one of these CNP variants (BMN 111) resulted in correction of the dwarfism phenotype in a mouse model of ACH and overgrowth of the axial and appendicular skeletons in wild-type mice without observable changes in trabecular and cortical bone architecture. Moreover, significant growth plate widening that translated into accelerated bone growth, at hemodynamically tolerable doses, was observed in juvenile cynomolgus monkeys that had received daily subcutaneous administrations of BMN 111. BMN 111 was well tolerated and represents a promising new approach for treatment of patients with ACH.

Pure suicide fuel if over 18. It legitimately seems like the answer to height and manletism has been cracked gentlemen. No more taking shots in the dark with GH and peptides that may or may not work; herein lies the secret to maxxing the hardest stat there is. Height. No more will you be bound by your genetic predisposition to a below average height and subsequently a below average life.

Just inject BMN 111 into your body and become a giga-chad Godzilla mogger. It's already coming down the pipeline for treatment in dwarfism so it should be in the market sometime next year, I believe. @Mr_wax was absolutely right.

Biomarin plans to meet regulators in the first half of 2020 to discuss filing, and the sellside sees the drug entering the market later next year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MiroslavBulldosex
It legitimately seems like the answer to height and manletism has been cracked gentlemen.

wouldn't jump to that conclusion. achondroplasia is due to a mutation in a receptor (FGFR3; just quickly glancing over the pathophysiology). The peptide BMN111 (vosorotide) reduces the effects of the otherwise OVERLY-active (due to aforementioned mutation) FGF receptor, thus bringing it to it's "intended/normal" state, which in no way implies (on its own) that there is going to be a dose-dependent increase in height.

It's basically letting you reach your genetic potential that was hindered by, in this case, a faulty receptor. It's just one of the variables that play a role in growing. A maybe oversimplistic yet adequate analogy in my mind would be food intake. Say you live in poverty and don't eat enough so you end up at an adult weight of 55kgs at a height of 1.80m. You are severly underweight in this moment. Some day you get lucky and win the lottery, which allows you to eat to your appetite. After 5 years of gluttony, you end up at 110kgs. Now, if I were to force feed you, you most definitely won't gain much more weight, because the other variables such as leptin sensitivity for example now come into play. We controlled for one variable - food intake, but it only got you so far. Imo its the same case with achondroplasia and this peptide.

ik this is all over the place but i'm in the middle of a cardio sesh, so let me know if something is incomprehensible.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and BasedSpinelet257
wouldn't jump to that conclusion. achondroplasia is due to a mutation in a receptor (FGFR3; just quickly glancing over the pathophysiology). The peptide BMN111 (vosorotide) reduces the effects of the otherwise OVERLY-active (due to aforementioned mutation) FGF receptor, thus bringing it to it's "intended/normal" state, which in no way implies (on its own) that there is going to be a dose-dependent increase in height.

It's basically letting you reach your genetic potential that was hindered by, in this case, a faulty receptor. It's just one of the variables that play a role in growing. A maybe oversimplistic yet adequate analogy in my mind would be food intake. Say you live in poverty and don't eat enough so you end up at an adult weight of 55kgs at a height of 1.80m. You are severly underweight in this moment. Some day you get lucky and win the lottery, which allows you to eat to your appetite. After 5 years of gluttony, you end up at 110kgs. Now, if I were to force feed you, you most definitely won't gain much more weight, because the other variables such as leptin sensitivity for example now come into play. We controlled for one variable - food intake, but it only got you so far. Imo its the same case with achondroplasia and this peptide.

ik this is all over the place but i'm in the middle of a cardio sesh, so let me know if something is incomprehensible.

The study states that treatment induced axial and appendicular skeletal overgrowth in wild-type mice, meaning those without the FGFR3 abnormality. Above there is another study using meclizine that also determined that treatment resulted in greater height and body size in mice free of FGFR3 signaling abnormalities compared to control groups. These treatments result in gain in size and height in mice with and without FGR3 signaling abnormalities.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and Mayorga
wild-type mice

yeah, completely missed that, scratch everything in my comment stemming form my misreading.

still, you control only one of the variables with FGFR3 partial-antagonism (or whatever the exact MoA is), so I don't expect people to be pinning it suddenly growing to 7 feet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
yeah, completely missed that, scratch everything in my comment stemming form my misreading.

still, you control only one of the variables with FGFR3 partial-antagonism (or whatever the exact MoA is), so I don't expect people to be pinning it suddenly growing to 7 feet.

Maybe not on it's own. I can't imagine why anyone would want to be quite that tall, but maybe that's just where dimorphism is headed for us as a species. Coupled with any of the other pre-existing therapies like AI, GH, etc., the maximum height potential nevertheless will be much, much more than what it would've been without it. These are truly exciting times.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if eventually they found a way to increase body size beyond skeletal maturity. Things like this are seeming more and more like simply a matter of time.

1. BMN-111

BMN-111 is a CNP analogue from BioMarin´s pharmaceutical, under evaluation in a clinical trial, now at Phase 2, that is open-label and a sequential cohort dose-escalation study.

Action

-CNP22 half-life is 2 minutes. BMN-111 has a longer half-life: 20 minutes.

– 1 daily subcutaneous administration BMN-111 in ex vivo tests

-Significantly reduces the growth deficit and rescues the size and architecture of the growth plate (rescues the columnar growth) and bone architecture

-Increase in the axial and appendicular skeleton lengths (spine, arms and legs)

-Growth and straightening of the long bones

-Modification in the size of the epiphyses of the femur (where the growth plate is located)

-Increase of the size of the proliferative zone of the growth plate (increase of chondrocytes) Tests in primates

-No cardiovascular effect

-Dose-related increase in body length BMN-111 phase 2 proof-of-concept

-No serious side effect

So well tolerated, too. Kids of the future are lucky asf.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1973
any updates so far?

• +1
I have grown 1 cm, but no new effects for several months
can you recommend me a stack? im 19 years old and using HGH+ AI (aromasin 12.5m every 3 days) right now.
I want to try everything before doing expensive and dangerous limb lengthening surgery

• +1
I have grown 1 cm, but no new effects for several months

So you believe it did not work and the only gains you kept was from spinal decompression? :confused:

• So Sad
I emailed Dr Erdal Can Alkoclar. I'm waiting for his answer. Hope it's not only cope.
Gonna ask him about the side effects and the scientifical explanation behind his stack.
Didn't understand a word about all the things you were talking about ngl jfl.

• +1
Is 'Erdal Can Alkoçlar' legit? 'Can Alkoçlar' is a Turkish scientist and millionaire A few years ago, he claimed that he was able to discover a drug that makes people grow. He later announced that he was closing the study and did not publish all the data. This is a medicine for ndividuals suffering from Achondroplasia

Wikipedia confirms worked with height
"Alkoclar and his previous R&D team; Halepce R&D has found and patented more than 154 methylprotodioscin derivatives; analogues used in a wide range of therapeutic fields such as neurogenesis to myogenesis; from height increase (despite the inconsistent results obtained from the formulation regarding the oral version) to adjuvant cancer therapies. Alkoclar is the sole inventor of the facile obtaining methods of hexacoumaroyl-protobioside derivatives; compounds which possesses potent Core GLC NAC III inhibiting properties."

This is probably a fragment of his statement.
"They did with varying consistencies, We were unable to eliminate or at least sufficientşy reduce the side effects associated with thhe chronic use of related compounds. Latest and the most promising formula consists 3 iridoid glycoside derivatives and a furostanol saponin analouge and the mechanism was tissue selective enhancement of KSBGF, a bone growth factor with potent tgf-b expression enhancement properties. We were trying to obtain semi synthetic compounds with a purpose oriented modification process; we were trying to degrade a 50 purpose natural ingredient to a one purpose small molecular combination but this was never the answer.

After a year of consistent effort we were finally able to obtain an efficient formulation with a stable and facile method of synthesis. A small pre clinical trial involving 7 people had been done and an avarage height gain of 1.9 cm was observed in 5 months of intentional irregular usage in order to avoid possible side effects. Out of 7 users all of them experienced increased aggression due to elevated cGmp and reduced cAmp in Amygdala and hypothalmic regions.

4 out of 7 experienced severe carpal tunnel like symptoms with a significant loss of limb function. Same partipicants also suffered from prostate inflammation and elevated Psa levels.

1 participant experienced nocturnal breathlessness.All participants have grown. Despite the success in terms of vertical bone growth side effects hindered projects’ advancement"

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Is 'Erdal Can Alkoçlar' legit? 'Can Alkoçlar' is a Turkish scientist and millionaire A few years ago, he claimed that he was able to discover a drug that makes people grow. He later announced that he was closing the study and did not publish all the data. This is a medicine for ndividuals suffering from Achondroplasia

Wikipedia confirms worked with height
"Alkoclar and his previous R&D team; Halepce R&D has found and patented more than 154 methylprotodioscin derivatives; analogues used in a wide range of therapeutic fields such as neurogenesis to myogenesis; from height increase (despite the inconsistent results obtained from the formulation regarding the oral version) to adjuvant cancer therapies. Alkoclar is the sole inventor of the facile obtaining methods of hexacoumaroyl-protobioside derivatives; compounds which possesses potent Core GLC NAC III inhibiting properties."

This is probably a fragment of his statement.
"They did with varying consistencies, We were unable to eliminate or at least sufficientşy reduce the side effects associated with thhe chronic use of related compounds. Latest and the most promising formula consists 3 iridoid glycoside derivatives and a furostanol saponin analouge and the mechanism was tissue selective enhancement of KSBGF, a bone growth factor with potent tgf-b expression enhancement properties. We were trying to obtain semi synthetic compounds with a purpose oriented modification process; we were trying to degrade a 50 purpose natural ingredient to a one purpose small molecular combination but this was never the answer.

After a year of consistent effort we were finally able to obtain an efficient formulation with a stable and facile method of synthesis. A small pre clinical trial involving 7 people had been done and an avarage height gain of 1.9 cm was observed in 5 months of intentional irregular usage in order to avoid possible side effects. Out of 7 users all of them experienced increased aggression due to elevated cGmp and reduced cAmp in Amygdala and hypothalmic regions.

4 out of 7 experienced severe carpal tunnel like symptoms with a significant loss of limb function. Same partipicants also suffered from prostate inflammation and elevated Psa levels.

1 participant experienced nocturnal breathlessness.All participants have grown. Despite the success in terms of vertical bone growth side effects hindered projects’ advancement"
With all those side effects it says for just 1.9cm and who-knows-what-it-will-do-long-term better just do 5cm of limb lengthening which is also relatively safe

• +1
CNP is capable of humorally stimulating endochondral bone growth, as demonstrated by the observation that transgenic mice with elevated plasma concentrations of CNP exhibit skeletal overgrowth phenotype
<-It doesn’t matter if you stimulate CNP or GC-B directly in the growth plate. As long as you do it systemically you will grow taller while you’re actively growing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bone length overgrowth effects are likely mostly due to the inhibition of FGFR3 and ERK1/2. However, those tend to be anabolic in other tissues so CNP will most likely make you taller and lankier.
There’s not much direct evidence to suggest that CNP will work on closed plates. IGF2 is more likely to work on closed plates but unlike with CNP where there’s meclizine(although there’s no guarantee that it does all that CNP does just inhibits FGFR3 which will only work on open plates). there’s nothing akin to IGF2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, for us, people who want to be taller, the easiest way for us to get taller is to inhibit FGFR3. The article I posted on your website discusses how there was an increase in the height of the growth plate in a person whose growth plate was about to close (or was in fact closed).

This is interesting because in the article, the individual’s growth plate was reduced to a growth scar. This usually happens when the growth plate is just about to close. However, if used in conjuction with LSLJ (if this method really does cause microfractures), then it MIGHT be effective for people with closed growth plates, since it MIGHT just help regrow growth “plates” on a micro scale, and could possibly lead to a few more inches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender
CNP is capable of humorally stimulating endochondral bone growth, as demonstrated by the observation that transgenic mice with elevated plasma concentrations of CNP exhibit skeletal overgrowth phenotype
<-It doesn’t matter if you stimulate CNP or GC-B directly in the growth plate. As long as you do it systemically you will grow taller while you’re actively growing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bone length overgrowth effects are likely mostly due to the inhibition of FGFR3 and ERK1/2. However, those tend to be anabolic in other tissues so CNP will most likely make you taller and lankier.
There’s not much direct evidence to suggest that CNP will work on closed plates. IGF2 is more likely to work on closed plates but unlike with CNP where there’s meclizine(although there’s no guarantee that it does all that CNP does just inhibits FGFR3 which will only work on open plates). there’s nothing akin to IGF2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, for us, people who want to be taller, the easiest way for us to get taller is to inhibit FGFR3. The article I posted on your website discusses how there was an increase in the height of the growth plate in a person whose growth plate was about to close (or was in fact closed).

This is interesting because in the article, the individual’s growth plate was reduced to a growth scar. This usually happens when the growth plate is just about to close. However, if used in conjuction with LSLJ (if this method really does cause microfractures), then it MIGHT be effective for people with closed growth plates, since it MIGHT just help regrow growth “plates” on a micro scale, and could possibly lead to a few more inches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNP peptides/compounds are extremely expensive and you may need an infusion device for constant release to get the most benefit. Meclizine supposedly activates a similar pathway but I think it’s cope tbh.

• +1
ok brehs tldr
when can i grow to 6'6

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 1973
18. Don't know if plates are open.
Brutal ngl

have u ever thought of checking if plates are open or nah? If I were you I'd just make sure the plates are open, if they are, hop on AI, K2, GH, High protein diet, stretch legs and body daily, etc...

• +1
have u ever thought of checking if plates are open or nah? If I were you I'd just make sure the plates are open, if they are, hop on AI, K2, GH, High protein diet, stretch legs and body daily, etc...
I never bother.

Vitamins and mk677 are cope for most people.

not rly u just don't have what it takes to even try let alone succeed
Fair point. So far I have no money and little to no expectation for HGH peptides.

you definitely would've seen more changes if you combined SAM-e, folinic acid and meclozine and a pi3k stimulator with it

also where did you get dioscin from? xcrunner still uses methylprotodioscin and alkoclar i think he uses it as well
Did you end up using it?

this page goes crazy holy shit lmao

Did anyone try his method ?

I took the bmp supplement together with relaxin and dioscin. After 5 months I have severe bones (feet, calves, toes, wrists, calves, lower pelvis)
and chest pains. I have grown 1.2 cm but I have to stop experiment

did you grow more then 1.2 cm from this supplements?