'Erdal Can Alkoçlar' on Height Increase?

M

Mr_wax

Iron
Is 'Erdal Can Alkoçlar' legit? 'Can Alkoçlar' is a Turkish scientist and millionaire A few years ago, he claimed that he was able to discover a drug that makes people grow. He later announced that he was closing the study and did not publish all the data. This is a medicine for ndividuals suffering from Achondroplasia

Wikipedia confirms worked with height
"Alkoclar and his previous R&D team; Halepce R&D has found and patented more than 154 methylprotodioscin derivatives; analogues used in a wide range of therapeutic fields such as neurogenesis to myogenesis; from height increase (despite the inconsistent results obtained from the formulation regarding the oral version) to adjuvant cancer therapies. Alkoclar is the sole inventor of the facile obtaining methods of hexacoumaroyl-protobioside derivatives; compounds which possesses potent Core GLC NAC III inhibiting properties."

This is probably a fragment of his statement.
"They did with varying consistencies, We were unable to eliminate or at least sufficientşy reduce the side effects associated with thhe chronic use of related compounds. Latest and the most promising formula consists 3 iridoid glycoside derivatives and a furostanol saponin analouge and the mechanism was tissue selective enhancement of KSBGF, a bone growth factor with potent tgf-b expression enhancement properties. We were trying to obtain semi synthetic compounds with a purpose oriented modification process; we were trying to degrade a 50 purpose natural ingredient to a one purpose small molecular combination but this was never the answer.

After a year of consistent effort we were finally able to obtain an efficient formulation with a stable and facile method of synthesis. A small pre clinical trial involving 7 people had been done and an avarage height gain of 1.9 cm was observed in 5 months of intentional irregular usage in order to avoid possible side effects. Out of 7 users all of them experienced increased aggression due to elevated cGmp and reduced cAmp in Amygdala and hypothalmic regions.

4 out of 7 experienced severe carpal tunnel like symptoms with a significant loss of limb function. Same partipicants also suffered from prostate inflammation and elevated Psa levels.

1 participant experienced nocturnal breathlessness.All participants have grown. Despite the success in terms of vertical bone growth side effects hindered projects’ advancement"

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 10987, Yerico7 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Didn’t make a change for me but he has money back guarantee so you can try

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr_wax and Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Mr_wax
I have some back and forth mails with from like 3 years ago, gimme a sec and I will find them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr_wax and Deleted member 1973
I have come back and forth emails with from like 3 years ago, gimme a sec and I will find them.
What do you mean?

Did you talk to alkoclar?

Is 'Erdal Can Alkoçlar' legit? 'Can Alkoçlar' is a Turkish scientist and millionaire A few years ago, he claimed that he was able to discover a drug that makes people grow. He later announced that he was closing the study and did not publish all the data. This is a medicine for ndividuals suffering from Achondroplasia

Wikipedia confirms worked with height
"Alkoclar and his previous R&D team; Halepce R&D has found and patented more than 154 methylprotodioscin derivatives; analogues used in a wide range of therapeutic fields such as neurogenesis to myogenesis; from height increase (despite the inconsistent results obtained from the formulation regarding the oral version) to adjuvant cancer therapies. Alkoclar is the sole inventor of the facile obtaining methods of hexacoumaroyl-protobioside derivatives; compounds which possesses potent Core GLC NAC III inhibiting properties."

This is probably a fragment of his statement.
"They did with varying consistencies, We were unable to eliminate or at least sufficientşy reduce the side effects associated with thhe chronic use of related compounds. Latest and the most promising formula consists 3 iridoid glycoside derivatives and a furostanol saponin analouge and the mechanism was tissue selective enhancement of KSBGF, a bone growth factor with potent tgf-b expression enhancement properties. We were trying to obtain semi synthetic compounds with a purpose oriented modification process; we were trying to degrade a 50 purpose natural ingredient to a one purpose small molecular combination but this was never the answer.

After a year of consistent effort we were finally able to obtain an efficient formulation with a stable and facile method of synthesis. A small pre clinical trial involving 7 people had been done and an avarage height gain of 1.9 cm was observed in 5 months of intentional irregular usage in order to avoid possible side effects. Out of 7 users all of them experienced increased aggression due to elevated cGmp and reduced cAmp in Amygdala and hypothalmic regions.

4 out of 7 experienced severe carpal tunnel like symptoms with a significant loss of limb function. Same partipicants also suffered from prostate inflammation and elevated Psa levels.

1 participant experienced nocturnal breathlessness.All participants have grown. Despite the success in terms of vertical bone growth side effects hindered projects’ advancement"

Here you go bro, full email chain

Attachments

• cant.pdf
    162 KB · Views: 215
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, berlin.1969, klamus and 2 others
Here you go bro, full email chain
Being poor fucking sucks.

I skim read it.

He claims there are about 70 success stories from his method,

yet there's no proof of it, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
He replied to my mail. Let's see what he says about the potential results or so.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Okay, I talked to Alkoclar. He explained to me what different gene expressions and signalling are needed for hgh to even work for someone. These include fgf-2 and the like. I've attached a screenshot of my conversation with him which also includes his email. I'm not in anyway advertising him I got his email from Fosty's conversations yesterday as I was interested in heightmaxxing aswell. Feel free to contact Alkoclar.
This is a link to his research on Harvard's research database: https://dataverse.harvard.edu/dataset.xhtml?persistentId=doi:10.7910/DVN/92KBPH

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191219_140117.jpg
    Screenshot_20191219_140117.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Mr_wax and noped
He replied to my mail. Let's see what he says about the potential results or so.
Did he tell you today that you can grow taller? I follow his profile on quora and for several years he claims that it cannot grow

Did he tell you today that you can grow taller? I follow his profile on quora and for several years he claims that it cannot grow
Yes he did tell me as is evident from the email ss. i suggest you mail him if you're curious.

• Woah
What is KSBGF?And how it works

What is KSBGF?And how it works

I've only found one instance where the term was mentioned and it was by him. I'd guess BGF stands for bone growth factor but no other info is available about it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1973
Wow!!! The author is Mian Long (no Alkoclar:))

KSBGF "kidney secreted bone growth factor" creates new bones. Can anyone explain to me how KSBGF creates new bones. Does only it repair damage or cause longitudinal bone growth? This is amazing. Increases levels of many proteins and hormones that can theoretically cause bone growth without growth plates
I've only found one instance where the term was mentioned and it was by him. I'd guess BGF stands for bone growth factor but no other info is available about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1973
Wow!!! The author is Mian Long (no Alkoclar:))

KSBGF "kidney secreted bone growth factor" creates new bones. Can anyone explain to me how KSBGF creates new bones. Does only it repair damage or cause longitudinal bone growth? This is amazing. Increases levels of many proteins and hormones that can theoretically cause bone growth without growth plates
Bone growth happens all the time but without proper signalling it's not possible to make it of use to us. Bone growth after growth plate closure is mainly about thickening the bone or bone remodeling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Mr_wax
Bump, xcrunner still includes methylprotodioscin in his formula, that suggests he still thinks increasing KSBGF is important, but he also include GDF5, BMP-2, OP-1, SAM-e and dhatrumastaingy (I'm guessing is main ingredient) to replace all the exogenous BMP's he uses we use this https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp which also stimulates KSBGF and IGF-1 and FGF-2, and meclozine because it behaves like CNP and inducing hypermethylation with sam-e folic acid and folinic acid, igf-1 induction with hexarelin and mk677, and pi3k activation with hexarelin and si wu tang. Side effects: Extreme growth pains, dry mouth, headaches, diarrhea from the SAM-e, acne, slower facial hair growth as biological aging is slowing (or if you have no facial hair yet when you take SAM-e it'll take even longer for it to form) and aromasin to lower estrogen levels to levels enough to stimulate growth spurt. I really think this stack is the very best choice for pubertycels, it acts on multiple pathways, not just estrogen and HGH like typical stacks on this forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Mr_wax
Bump, xcrunner still includes methylprotodioscin in his formula, that suggests he still thinks increasing KSBGF is important, but he also include GDF5, BMP-2, OP-1, SAM-e and dhatrumastaingy (I'm guessing is main ingredient) to replace all the exogenous BMP's he uses we use this https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp which also stimulates KSBGF and IGF-1 and FGF-2, and meclozine because it behaves like CNP and inducing hypermethylation with sam-e folic acid and folinic acid, igf-1 induction with hexarelin and mk677, and pi3k activation with hexarelin and si wu tang. Side effects: Extreme growth pains, dry mouth, headaches, diarrhea from the SAM-e, acne, slower facial hair growth as biological aging is slowing (or if you have no facial hair yet when you take SAM-e it'll take even longer for it to form) and aromasin to lower estrogen levels to levels enough to stimulate growth spurt. I really think this stack is the very best choice for pubertycels, it acts on multiple pathways, not just estrogen and HGH like typical stacks on this forum
So, how's your height maxing routine going so far?
Any increase?

NGL, OUT OF ALL THE TYPES OF COPE I'VE SEEN ON HERE, HEIGHT-COPES ARE ONE OF THE FUNNIEST.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, bdycope, ShortMulatto and 3 others
i dont have everything with me atm
Out of IGF-1 LR3, hexarelin,GHRP-2,MOD-GRF,aromasin, glucosamine chondroitin, msm, SAM-E, folic acid and folinic acid what are you missing?
Still just spiro?
Also what's spiro? Spirolactone?

Last edited:
Could your stack make @knajjd 6'4 ?
No, you need cnp (or GC-B)
"The present invention further relates to a method for screening for an agent for increasing a body height of an individual using the activity of GC-B as an indication, and to a method for extending cartilage bones free from FGFR3 abnormality by the activation of GC-B.
A still further object of the present invention is to provide a method for extending a cartilage bone free from FGFR3 abnormality by the activation of GC-B.
"

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
"The present invention further relates to a method for screening for an agent for increasing a body height of an individual using the activity of GC-B as an indication, and to a method for extending cartilage bones free from FGFR3 abnormality by the activation of GC-B.
A still further object of the present invention is to provide a method for extending a cartilage bone free from FGFR3 abnormality by the activation of GC-B.
"
Bro can you translate that so my low IQ brain could understand ?

Bro can you translate that so my low IQ brain could understand ?
Cnp stimulates bone growth in growth plates (age 0-16/21). CNP activates GC-B.
GC-B stimulates bone formation in the cartilage of adults (18+).
You can grow up with GC-B (cnp) when you are over 18 years old e.g. 30

Last edited:
Cnp stimulates bone growth in growth plates (age 0-16/21). CNP activates GC-B.
GC-B stimulates bone formation in the cartilage of adults (18+).
You can grow up with GC-B (cnp) when you are over 18 years old e.g. 30
I see. So you need to add that @Strike_Poseidon 's stack and you can grow at adult height.
Is he also agree with you in that ?

No.
meclozine is not a cnp.
meclizine inhibit fgfr3. Cnp inhibit fgfr3.
meclizine does not activate GC-B.
Cnp activates GC-B
I see. So you need to add that @Strike_Poseidon 's stack and you can grow at adult height.
Is he also agree with you in that ?
You must add a cnp activator to his stack

1.Astragalus, (+fgf2)
2. Mk677 (+hg, +igf1)
3.??? (+cnp)

Last edited:
It's not that simple because CNP manages veins of blood and electrolytes so you can end up as a vegetable
Natriuretic peptides play a fundamental role in cardiovascular homeostasis by modulation of fluid and electrolyte balance and vascular tone. C-type natriuretic peptide (CNP) represents the paracrine element of the natriuretic peptide axis which complements the endocrine actions of atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP) and brain natriuretic peptide (BNP). CNP is produced by the endothelium and the heart and appears to play a prominent role in vascular and cardiac function, both physiologically and pathologically. This provides a rationale for the therapeutic potential of pharmacological interventions targeted to CNP signalling. This article provides an overview of the biology and pharmacology of CNP, with emphasis on the cardiovascular system, and discusses pathologies in which drugs designed to manipulate CNP signalling maybe of clinical benefit.

It's not testosterone or growth hormone when after overdose you would have small side effects like low libido or red skin

Last edited:
  • +1
It's not that simple because CNP manages veins of blood and electrolytes so you can end up as a vegetable
@slime is this the method you were talking about?

It's not testosterone or growth hormone when after overdose you would have small side effects like low libido or red skin

You mean CNP inhibition might make you a vegetable?

"
welcome back to the height discussion man
No.
meclozine is not a cnp.
meclizine inhibit fgfr3. Cnp inhibit fgfr3.
meclizine does not activate GC-B.
Cnp activates GC-B

You must add a cnp activator to his stack

1.Astragalus, (+fgf2)
2. Mk677 (+hg, +igf1)
3.??? (+cnp)
bro I said the meclozine+https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp (this formula has osthole which has been shown to upregulate fgf-2) will stimulate the effects of CNP not only that but the formula has kaempferol which increase KSBGF

Last edited:

bro I said the meclozine+https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp (this formula has osthole which has been shown to upregulate fgf-2) will stimulate the effects of CNP not only that but the formula has kaempferol which increase KSBGF
Is there anyone who gained height with your stack ?
Or is there anyone here who is using your stack ?

• +1
Reactions: Slob
"FGF2 inhibited CNP dependent GC-B activity"

that is excessive FGF-2, the right amount promotes longitudinal bone growth still ask alkoclar now how important upregulating FGF-2 is

Last edited:
You running this?
i will be soon, i have never seen a more potent bone growth stimulator in my life, how you all didn't look at this is beyond me

Is FGF-2 releated to Marfan Syndrome?
no, marfan syndrome is because of loose connective tissues as a mutation in the fibrillin gene, the mesenchymal stem cells are located in connective tissue, so that may have something to do with it because of chondrocyte differntiation

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel and Deleted member 1973
it recommends 2 capsules a day, so i guess go with that
I took the bmp supplement together with relaxin and dioscin. After 5 months I have severe bones (feet, calves, toes, wrists, calves, lower pelvis)
and chest pains. I have grown 1.2 cm but I have to stop experiment
You running this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 4946
I took the bmp supplement together with relaxin and dioscin. After 5 months I have severe bones (feet, calves, toes, wrists, calves, lower pelvis)

you definitely would've seen more changes if you combined SAM-e, folinic acid and meclozine and a pi3k stimulator with it

also where did you get dioscin from? xcrunner still uses methylprotodioscin and alkoclar i think he uses it as well

Last edited:
Bump
I contacted Alkoclar and he told me the formula was free and I just had to get it from a random supplier
Wtf

Are you still experimenting pain in your bones?

"We conclude that FGF rapidly inactivates GC-B by a reversible dephosphorylation mechanism, which may contribute to the signaling network by which activated FGFR3 causes dwarfism."

"We found that meclozine dihydrochloride, a commonly used anti-emetic drug for its anti-histamine activity, efficiently suppresses FGFR3 signaling in three different chondrocytic cell lines and embryonic bone organ culture.
We also identified that meclozine suppresses FGF2-mediated phosphorylation of ERK."

I realize that I'm very late to this thread and I hope that I'm not repeating anything that's been said already, but the second article seems to prove that meclozine's effect on height increase is mediated through suppression of FGF2 signaling, which appears to upregulate the activity of GC-B. To me, this gives credence to the idea that meclozine works in a similar way to C-type natriuretic peptide administered for height growth to achondroplasia patients, and we already know that it works in rats with the same condition, and even those without it.

Interestingly, meclozine also increased bone growth in wild-type mice. The plasma concentration of meclozine during treatment was within the range that has been used in clinical settings for motion sickness. Increased longitudinal bone growth in Fgfr3ach mice by oral administration of meclozine in a growth period suggests potential clinical feasibility of meclozine for the improvement of short stature in ACH.

TL;DR Even if may not work for closed plates, Meclozine should still be very legit for anyone with confirmed open plates. It is very affordable, too. Let me know if I've missed anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xyjarz, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others