Eriot lodger is bumping all my depressing threads

I already knew but i still mog you and never got raped by my blood brotherz 🤞🤞😤
Weird ass family. My mom still sends me money and I'm a grown ass adult. You'll get more than raped when you go to prison buddyboi. You ain't a real man. Little scrawny ass twig.

Weird ass family. My mom still sends me money and I'm a grown ass adult. You'll get more than raped when you go to prison buddyboi. You ain't a real man. Little scrawny ass twig.
Wow ur fossil age gets pocket money from mom. How attractive and admirable. Well done its like reparations for giving birth to the brother who ravaged your queer asshole along with ur twisted family

Wow ur fossil age gets pocket money from mom. How attractive and admirable. Well done its like reparations for giving birth to the brother who ravaged your queer asshole
It's good. Again, you don't understand it because you're not a whitey. Our families take care of each other. But hey, at least you got drugs. I really think you should kill yourself though. I heard it's pretty painless. Just just sorta drift off on that chit.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
It's good. Again, you don't understand it because you're not a whitey. Our families take care of each other. But hey, at least you got drugs. I really think you should kill yourself though. I heard it's pretty painless. Just just sorta drift off on that chit.
how you sound every time u type : 🤓👆

Truecel permavirgin trait

• +1
how you sound every time u type : 🤓👆

Truecel permavirgin trait
My ex girlfriend had 6 orgasms first time we fucked. You're just prejudiced because my cock is thicker than yours. It makes you feel emasculated. I don't care but your parents disowned you so you have to try to fabricate an identity.

• JFL
My ex girlfriend had 6 orgasms first time we fucked. You're just prejudiced because my cock is thicker than yours. It makes you feel emasculated.
The jokes write itself

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters