ES ratio is cope for narrow skullcels

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
(Disclaimer: low es ratios caused by low ipd and low bizygoma are still subhuman)

What if I were to ask you, just by es ratio alone, which one would slay more? ES ratio alone seems to be held at such an important measurement in PSL, so let's put this to the test. Who slays? A godlike .57 es ratio or a subhuman .43 es? Sounds like an easy pick right? Wrong.

16240 DFR ACT ONE BASEL 25 2831 V4A

This is the .43 es ratio "subhuman" I was talking about

Image0 116

And this is the .57 es "god."

THERE IS NO ES RATIO FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN FWHR PEANUTSKULL.

Gandy sick es ratio of .48 right?

Look at this brutal skullmog:
E Yj4trbcgBoqF30FodO8E3f3CTOyKvEClK3lgigUjE 1

A sub ideal es ratio caused by wide bizygoma could still fraud with with curtains, but there is no fraud for a narrow skull.

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, RecessedPrettyboy and thecel
Never heard of ES ratio

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and thecel
Bad ES ratio is the most fatal flaw in looks dumbass. You probably have a cyclops-tier ES ratio and a wide skull and cope that it doesn't matter but it obviously fucking does.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and thecel
Bad ES ratio is the most fatal flaw in looks dumbass. You probably have a cyclops-tier ES ratio and a wide skull and cope that it doesn't matter but it obviously fucking does.
lol cope, look at barrett? his es ratio is clearly sub ideal but he'd still have the zygos youll suck eppley off for. also an average ipd and wide skull almost guarantees a sub ideal es ratio. you probably have a sub 1.85 fwhr and cope that es ratio is the most important

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and thecel
lol cope, look at barrett? his es ratio is clearly sub ideal but he'd still have the zygos youll suck eppley off for. also an average ipd and wide skull almost guarantees a sub ideal es ratio. you probably have a sub 1.85 fwhr and cope that es ratio is the most important

No idea wtf any of that means but I do know that this dude
Images 10

looks like a freak because of his shitty ES ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Good_Little_Goy, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
blackpill me on wtf even is ES ratio
never heard of it
as far as I know Wide skull and high FWHR mogs but wtf is ES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose
did you even read my post greycel? jfl

ratio of ipd and bizygomatic width
Who even cares about that shit lol?
the only ratio that matters is FWHR and still its a bit of a cope because horeface can look decent and compact midface isnt always a plus

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
(Disclaimer: low es ratios caused by low ipd and low bizygoma are still subhuman)

What if I were to ask you, just by es ratio alone, which one would slay more? ES ratio alone seems to be held at such an important measurement in PSL, so let's put this to the test. Who slays? A godlike .57 es ratio or a subhuman .43 es? Sounds like an easy pick right? Wrong.

View attachment 428800
This is the .43 es ratio "subhuman" I was talking about

View attachment 428801
And this is the .57 es "god."

THERE IS NO ES RATIO FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN FWHR PEANUTSKULL.

Gandy sick es ratio of .48 right?

Look at this brutal skullmog:
View attachment 428811

A sub ideal es ratio caused by wide bizygoma could still fraud with with curtains, but there is no fraud for a narrow skull.
its almost as if a single thing doesn't lead to attractiveness and it is multiple nuanced things

0.57 es ratio is TOO HIGH. The ideal ratio is 0.48. Barrett is literally closer to the ideal ratio of 0.48 than that subhuman is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and thecel