Estonian post prime becky colleague cannot hide desire for chad

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I made a post about this colleague some time back. So I was bored and going through her stories and since then this woman has posted so many things on Insta about her loveless life it is funny. She keeps posting how her love life is shit. Original post btw

Lmao, this women is obsessed with chad at this age. She is 31 btw :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: So some things that I saw that she posted

She shared this tiktok. This girl is telling how god created the cute and hot mix boyfriend for her which is perfect and blah blah blah

Shared this. This guy is telling how dating is like FB marketplace where people stop replying when asked if an item (hot guy) is available

Shared this

a91E7pj_460s.jpg

And shares this
35jyezpm1mb41.jpg

:lul::lul::lul:

Her undereye area seems to be worsening everyday and she needs fillers and fat grafting asap. Her collagen is almost finished. But she is making reels and tiktoks like she is a 17yo JB. In office you cannot tell what is going on in her mind. But looking at her social media it is so funny. She is just desperate for chad to sweep her off her feet.

How long do you think she will cope before she settles for a normie?

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 13332
Didnt watch the whole thing but the first vid came off pure cringe

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin