Estradiol levels increased on aromasin. Did I get scammed?? (Heightmaxx update 1)

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
Dosing:
Initially 12.5mg aromasin for first 4 days then 25mg every day
Symptoms:
-while on 12.5mg, nasuea, joint pain, elevated mood
- when dose increased to 25mg:
- decreased mood for few days then back to normal, nasuea and bone pain stopped

BLOODS BEFORE AND AFTER:
Summary:
- increased FSH, LH, Estradiol, Testosterone
- decreased SHBG
BEFORE:
Screenshot 20240815 163416

AFTER:
Screenshot 20240815 163438

WHAT THE FUCK??
I initially though they scammed me with HCG but hcg dosent elevate FSH and LH.
Wtf compound gave they used instead or is my body just compensating for aromasin really well? Is this enclo or a SERM they have scammed me with instead?

Tagging users who asked to be tagged + users who might know wtf happend:
@asdvek @Clavicular @Osie @tempelcat4 @MA_ascender @chudlite @BrutalMogger @Hallowed @amic

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrutalMogger, MA_ascender and asdvek
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROS ESOTRGEN INCREASED ON ARIOMASN LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, BrutalMogger, Clavicular and 1 other person
Nah jk idk whats going on i dont understand this shit

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and iblamesols
Def some serm brocel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheDragon, halloweed, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Chatgpt says its clomephine I'm pissed af this is from CHILTON LABS in the UK btw. They are supposed to be lab tested and reputable

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and MA_ascender
Chatgpt says its clomephine I'm pissed af this is from CHILTON LABS in the UK btw. They are supposed to be lab tested and reputable
Fucking brutal man

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I'm out rn but can someone check if clomiphene can causes growth plates fo close directly? I don't think the E2 level by itself is high enough / high enough for long enough time to close plates by itself

• +1
Dosing:
Symptoms:

BLOODS BEFORE AND AFTER:
Summary:
- decreased SHBG
BEFORE:
View attachment 3097801
AFTER:
View attachment 3097802

WHAT THE FUCK??
Wtf compound gave they used instead or is my body just compensating for aromasin really well? Is this enclo or a SERM they have scammed me with instead?

@asdvek @Clavicular @Osie @tempelcat4 @MA_ascender @chudlite @BrutalMogger @Hallowed @amic
nigger did your test triple?

• +1
  • +1
ahahhahhahahhahahahhahahhh maybe you have some 1% gene that makes aromasin have the opposite effect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and BrutalMogger
ahahhahhahahhahahahhahahhh maybe you have some 1% gene that makes aromasin have the opposite effect
Think I just.got scammed bhai, if anyone on .org asks for AI sources in the UK tell them to stay away from chilton labs bloody scammers they are

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and BrutalMogger
Think I just.got scammed bhai, if anyone on .org asks for AI sources in the UK tell them to stay away from chilton labs bloody scammers they are
are ur growth plates even open

• +1
Dosing:
Symptoms:

BLOODS BEFORE AND AFTER:
Summary:
- decreased SHBG
BEFORE:
View attachment 3097801
AFTER:
View attachment 3097802

WHAT THE FUCK??

When you buy your anti estrogens from jews :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft and BrutalMogger
why the fuck are you taking 25mg

• +1
When you buy your anti estrogens from jews :feelshmm:
Mann fuck they are supposed to be reputable, they have a thread on meso rx with loads of vouches and lab tests and are popular on r/steriodsuk

• +1
  • +1
To crash E2 side effects are overhyped dose is tolerated fine in teens in studies
in studies for people who actually need it not for heightmaxxing retards :lul:

• +1
I won't even give a long response to this. You aren't taking Aromasin. You got scammed. I feel bad, you are most likely taking Enclomiphene, especially since your test increased so much, Aromasin typically isn't that strong in terms of test increase. Also, your increased FSH and LH indicate enclomiphene usage as well, as it the compound increases it significantly by blocking the estrogen receptors in the pituitary glands. Everything that happened to you describes a SERM, an aromatase inhibitor would never, and I repeat NEVER increase estradiol under any circumstances unless tampered with or faked!

Please get in touch with that company immediately, and see if they have accidentally sent you the wrong package or if you were purposely scammed, please release this content on other forums.

• +1
Reactions: axm, BrutalMogger, tempelcat4 and 3 others
Thank god, you got a blood test before this got any further. SERMs are like the antithesis of heightmaxxing goals. It rapidly increases estradiol and reduces IGF-1 significantly. The only thing I'd guess it could help with is increasing the growth rate temporarily!

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Clavicular, LegitUser and 1 other person
I won't even give a long response to this. You aren't taking Aromasin. You got scammed. I feel bad, you are most likely taking Enclomiphene, especially since your test increased so much, Aromasin typically isn't that strong in terms of test increase. Also, your increased FSH and LH indicate enclomiphene usage as well, as it the compound increases it significantly by blocking the estrogen receptors in the pituitary glands. Everything that happened to you describes a SERM, an aromatase inhibitor would never, and I repeat NEVER increase estradiol under any circumstances unless tampered with or faked!

Please get in touch with that company immediately, and see if they have accidentally sent you the wrong package or if you were purposely scammed, please release this content on other forums.
So is it over for him now? Or growth plates dont close that quick

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, MA_ascender and BrutalMogger
Thank god, you got a blood test before this got any further. SERMs are like the antithesis of heightmaxxing goals. It rapidly increases estradiol and reduces IGF-1 significantly. The only thing I'd guess it could help with is increasing the growth rate temporarily!
Yes I was considering holding off on the bloods too, thank god I didn't.

I contacted them, if they don't reply within 48 hours with reasonable solutions I will post this on meso rx and r/steriodsuk.

Do you think plates have accelerated fusing now? Ik there is some weird biphasic response with SERMs that happens in the growth plate. Where serms act to block e2 in brain but act to stimulate e2 receptor in growth plates. What's your opinion on this?

Imo e2 level by itself is not high enough to fuse plates but the serm directly could have?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and BrutalMogger
fake gear, problem solved

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere and BrutalMogger
that why you buy pharma if it a prescription med

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
are you going to go off it

Yeah man clomid acts like estrogen in bone tissue last I heard. Might be ovër

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LegitUser and halloweed
Ukgear.store and driadashop.eu are legit

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and BrutalMogger
that why you buy pharma if it a prescription med
i bought pharma the shit even had exesin stamp
are you going to go off it
yes i dont have any left i orderd anastrazole from same source i dont trust these fucks anymore

deleted rest of response for now but if they dont make it right and my plates are fused on xray so help me god

• +1
  • So Sad
i bought pharma the shit even had exesin stamp

yes i dont have any left i orderd anastrazole from same source i dont trust these fucks anymore

i swear to god if the xray finds my growth plates have fused because of this i will join the police and hunt every single one of these fuckers down

idgas i got into med school they deserve to die for what they have done to me

dooming me to life as a manlet is a fate worse than death i will make them feel my pain i will slaughter every single one of them
how long did you run this

• +1
2 weeks, however SERMs have the issue of causing growth plate fusion in long bones.
You're gonna be fine even if it was tranny estrogen pills. 2 weeks isn't enough to fuse your shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser and BrutalMogger
2 weeks, however SERMs have the issue of causing growth plate fusion in long bones.
2 weeks is not alot, look forward to the XRAY and report back.
Some SERMS might delay growth plate fusion though like tamoxifen obviously it still not better than AI as it causes IGF-1 reduction

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and MA_ascender
2 weeks is not alot, look forward to the XRAY and report back.
Some SERMS might delay growth plate fusion though like tamoxifen obviously it still not better than AI as it causes IGF-1 reduction

thank fuck

JUST TO BE CLEAR: I AM FAILRY CERTAIN CHILTON LABS OWN STUFF IS LEGIT, FOR NOW DO NOT ORDER ANY PHARMA STUFF, THEY USE INDIAN PHARMACIES, THEY ARE WHO I BLAME

i get xray of knee and back mri in early september if this caused fusion i am so fucked pissed

• +1
thank fuck

JUST TO BE CLEAR: I AM FAILRY CERTAIN CHILTON LABS OWN STUFF IS LEGIT, FOR NOW DO NOT ORDER ANY PHARMA STUFF, THEY USE INDIAN PHARMACIES, THEY ARE WHO I BLAME

i get xray of knee and back mri in early september if this caused fusion i am so fucked pissed
Post new xrays and before/after + tag me

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser