Ethnic Chad Doesn't Get Any Matches on Hinge

The “advice” hes getting is genuinely so shit that im getting mad at his expense.”just smile bro” shut the fuck up you fat soyjack jfl
just smile bro

sexy filipino GIF

Literally 0 appeal and he looks white

He has a very good base for improving his looks. He's looksminned to fuck with that short buzzcut when he's clearly balding and his hair is thinned out. With masculine features like that you look older even if you have good skin quality, even more so with buzzcut. He looks white/white passing so it isn't ethnic tax. All he needs is to grow out hair for two, three months and get better style. Normie 'bluepill' advice is the best when you already have somewhat good looks and no hard failos. Arguable he has balding but that can be fixed in several ways.

It's strange he has 0 matches, but he could be bullshitting for validation.

Last edited:
Just needs hair

Good Jaw does not equal chad. He has a very low facial harmony and he's bald, male gaze maxxing

Good lower third and strong eyebrows, but he's norwooding and his eye area isn't that great. He tries to hide these flaws in pics, but your brain subconsciously notices them. Coloring isn't great either. Plus his gymcelling looks weird with thin neck.

He also looks manlet lol
Niggers balding @ 25 :feelswah:

So over for him you know he knows as he wears hats in many of his pics bless him. But I feel most men don’t realise how brutal dating apps are for us it’s literally chad only or rope so guys like this will obvs get nothing. I know what I get on there and it’s mostly shit, yeah I get lucky now and then but still

Hinge is death app thats why nobody gets fucking likes. It does not have as much user as Tinder.. also Tinder is owning it.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Good Jaw does not equal chad. He has a very low facial harmony and he's bald, male gaze maxxing
If he had over 1000 likes in Tinder people would tell how chad he looks. People always adjust their opnion based how guy is doing with women.

Niggers balding @ 25 :feelswah:

So over for him you know he knows as he wears hats in many of his pics bless him. But I feel most men don’t realise how brutal dating apps are for us it’s literally chad only or rope so guys like this will obvs get nothing. I know what I get on there and it’s mostly shit, yeah I get lucky now and then but still
what would you rate him?

Hinge is death app thats why nobody gets fucking likes. It does not have as much user as Tinder.. also Tinder is owning it.
no its not, its most popular dating app bc tinder is for hookups

He doesn't look good at all, shit haircut and big forehead (balding) looksminning him hard. His face is robust but lacks harmony. Try with an ethnic that actually looks good

Last edited:
He’s ugly, and too muscular

not really a chad he has horrible pheno like easter island head

no its not, its most popular dating app bc tinder is for hookups
retard cope. No app is for hookups. Hinge is more popular because of hwo the like system works and htat you can have more stuff in the profile.

Can we take him to the zoo?
Without @Eli, I don’t want to go to any zoos. Let’s go to the movie theater instead. We can take the guy in the OP with us.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
barely MTn with that eye area

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
Easily a htn and mogs 95% of the subhumans on this site.
Strange that he doesn’t get any likes/matches
Even i get them and he looks 1000x times better than me

Last edited:
Easily a htn and mogs 95% of the subhumans on this site.
Strange that he doesn’t get any likes/matches
Even i get them and he looks 1000x times better than me
Are you ethnic?

He doesn't look good at all, shit haircut and big forehead (balding) looksminning him hard. His face is robust but lacks harmony. Try with an ethnic that actually looks good
Who looks good then?

If you’re bald you can’t be Chad. It’s literally the biggest looksmin to exist

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Cause hes low iq retard and gets a buzz cut

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Its mainly the hair , Austin Dunham did a bald experiment and no joke he had like a 80% match reduction rate. And keep in mind virtually all the interest came from women above the age of 26, primarily 27-33.

So if this guy is seeking prime foids 18-25, and you lack hair , your fucked. And this is from a black man which gets taxed the LEAST on hair. If your not a black man and bald its a brutal falio.

This just goes to show the importance of hair.

Its mainly the hair , Austin Dunham did a bald experiment and no joke he had like a 80% match reduction rate. And keep in mind virtually all the interest came from women above the age of 26, primarily 27-33.

So if this guy is seeking prime foids 18-25, and you lack hair , your fucked. And this is from a black man which gets taxed the LEAST on hair. If your not a black man and bald its a brutal falio.

This just goes to show the importance of hair.
But he has good bones

But he has good bones
Race will play a factor but we can't really see the full effect as he's a bald cel. If we compared him vs a nordic chad however their is no doubt he would do worse, probably by a factor of 1/2 to 1/4 the nordic chad.

Race will play a factor but we can't really see the full effect as he's a bald cel. If we compared him vs a nordic chad however their is no doubt he would do worse, probably by a factor of 1/2 to 1/4 the nordic chad.
:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
hinge is harder than other apps in a way that u get less matches on avg

Very low sex appeal, shitty hairline, and has gay face

On a subconscious level it’s easy to tell by his personality and the pics he’s chosen that he doesn’t have experience with how hyper sexual women are. Which is the main purpose for online dating apps, hook ups, besides short term ego boosts

Would do better on Grindr. Or resort to dating through social circles like most normies

Not a chad, he doesn't even have hair

You .org autists don't understand appeal at all.

No face for your hairline.

Being ethnic isn’t the main issue here. Hinge is the most ethnic friendly dating app as it has a race filter.

There are no bald chads. Only good looking bald guys are over 30.