• Mid tier normie

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • High Tier Normie

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
J

justgetacutbro

Gold
My boy got 10 tinder matches in an hour, and abt 6 hrs have come by, and he now has 20-21 matches. These girls range on a bell curve between 4-6/10s. is this MTN, or HTN treatment? I also feel like most of you would rate him between weak High tier normie- Strong High Tier normie bordering tyrone-lite. This guy is black and he's at a PWI as well

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and thereallegend
slightly better than normie results but not htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and SendMePicsToRate
Show his shitskin; most ethnics that do succeed are white-passing and the ones that arent white-passing are usually betabuxx cux. Virtually no foids will date a deathnik for his personality and overlook his looks, that's a fantasy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
ethnic is likely 6 foot plus and a less taxed pheno

show me a manlet dravidian getting this treatment in the west then I'll be impressed

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
IMG 20220928 041120 139

Run a test on me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, The_God, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
If he is BBC and not insta matching with all those 4-6s then he's MTN. A HTN BBC will slay all the mid white girls with ease

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and fogdart
its My boys acc not mine so I gotta see wtw is Loll

If he is BBC and not insta matching with all those 4-6s then he's MTN. A HTN BBC will slay all the mid white girls with ease
Lmaooo bro did you not forget muh race pill?

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse

show me a manlet dravidian getting this treatment in the west then I'll be impressed
He’s 6’5 lolllll and yea brown skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Racky, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
He’s 6’5 lolllll and yea brown skin
Does this mf go to school in rural Alabama or something never seen the racepill applying so heavily before

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, thereallegend and Moggie
since when did black become ethnic ?
has he put 6'5 in his bio ?
is he muscular with tats ?
is he using free or paid ?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Blackgymmax, Moggie and 1 other person
Does this mf go to school in rural Alabama or something never seen the racepill applying so heavily before
Upstate NY. I dont think he put 6'5 in his bio but he not muscular and he's using free

• Woah
Reactions: makeme183
Show his shitskin; most ethnics that do succeed are white-passing and the ones that arent white-passing are usually betabuxx cux. Virtually no foids will date a deathnik for his personality and overlook his looks, that's a fantasy.
Imagine a black dude betabuxxing.... couldnt be me

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Shit thread. The indians probably came in here thinking they were going to have a life fuel post

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Radiance, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, thereallegend, Racky and 2 others

Yep good call

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Imagine a black dude betabuxxing.... couldnt be me
The black af millionaire celebrities and athletes sure are betabuxxing since theyre only able to nab those white wives because of status and money. Very very brutal. Meanwhile someone like meeks can score 8s+ with ease

The black af millionaire celebrities and athletes sure are betabuxxing since theyre only able to nab those white wives because of status and money. Very very brutal. Meanwhile someone like meeks can score 8s+ with ease
Lol cope. Women will sleep with them just because theyre famous or to try and baby trap them. They dont need to pay

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, fogdart, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Are you retarded. That IS the race pill. His white equiv gets superior quality and more
Lolll I KNEW this dude was gonna find his way on my thread lmaoo😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Racky and gymmaxedhorse
Are you retarded. That IS the race pill. His white equiv gets superior quality and more
Nahhhh try to explain race pill to my mulatto friends and brownskin who try to gaslight me and cope with, “muh different prefrences, muh every girl has their type, why do you care, etc…”

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, thereallegend, Racky and 2 others
Lol cope. Women will sleep with them just because theyre famous or to try and baby trap them. They dont need to pay
Lmfao delusional as fuck. You think these femoids would want to babytrap them if they didnt have money or fame? youre coping.

You could win the lottery tomorrow and buy the nicest clothes and cars to show off but femoids will still always seek out superior whiter genes such as a nigga like Meeks

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Racky and Blackgymmax
Vids here. @Blackgymmax @makeme183 what y’all think of him

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Racky
first off , blacks aren't ethnics , period
as for the guy , looks toned(prominent biceps) -

good jaw , also dark triad/gangsta maxxed
kinda looks like snoop dog with that hairstyle
are all his matches whites ?
what's his age and the age range of his matches ?

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
also dark triad/gangsta maxxed
kinda looks like snoop dog with that hairstyle
5E81CC3A 8284 4442 9413 51FD780634CA

@tyronelite getting twists is gangsta maxxing bro

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, tyronelite and makeme183
Vids here. @Blackgymmax @makeme183 what y’all think of him
Black males can sexually succeed these days since alot of whores are into the dark triad dominant BBC but if blacks dont have those traits then theyre more incel than regular ethnic incels jfl. As usual, ethnics have to compensate so much just for being ethnic. JBW is too true.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, thereallegend, fogdart and 2 others
getting twists is gangsta maxxing bro
guy has that killer look to him , like he just came back from a drive by shooting - aka dark triad gangsta
even eric preach from aba and preach has twists ,but no one will call him gangsta...

• JFL
Reactions: Racky