ETHNIC DOES DECENT ON TINDER AT PREDOMINANTLY WHITE INSTITUTE

What results did he get?

• Mid tier normie

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • High Tier Normie

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
If you’re non white your SMV is basically cut in half right away.

Minus 3 Theory (Incel TV)

@Blackgymmax @fogdart

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and fogdart

@Blackgymmax @fogdart
Minus 3 for indians, minus 2 for Asians, minus 1-2 for blacks/latina/middle eastern, depending on factors like location, but this formula is more accurate. The dude he's referring to in the OP is black so minus 1 is accurate, he's also 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, thereallegend, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
How is it 90s and what's wrong with it? Lol
just looks so goofy, reminds me of that retarded half goatee brad pitt had through the 90s that made him look kinda like a monkey

just looks so goofy, reminds me of that retarded half goatee brad pitt had through the 90s that made him look kinda like a monkey

4c1b44d7b57e4ef2dc9c0e0b6fee1069
Brad pitt beard 19
Brad pitt beard 17

View attachment 1886759
@tyronelite getting twists is gangsta maxxing bro
Body and style matters more for ethnics. Thats sure. But low or high depends on you. And the consequences. I wouldn’t advice anyone with a decent psl to low class max.
And yes blacks are ethnics. Anyone who isn’t white is. If anything ethnics should unite in their strugg’es

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Racky

@Blackgymmax @fogdart
What if your a mulatto or lightskin? Ik a couple of mulattos who mog

Minus 3 for indians, minus 2 for Asians, minus 1-2 for blacks/latina/middle eastern, depending on factors like location, but this formula is more accurate. The dude he's referring to in the OP is black so minus 1 is accurate, he's also 6'5.
Bro the minus 1-2 or whatever is cope. Compare an ethnic chad to a white chad. Both in appeal not psl cuz per psl chads are way too rare, and some ethnicities/races dot have any virtually, and see how even a decent appeal htn mogs hard any ethnic.
Only way to overcome it as an ethnic is to looks very nt pro pics + very good frame and body and height. Basically an ethnic that looks he hangsout with white htns and fratboys looks

• +1
Reactions: Racky and fogdart
Don't worry not everyone would be able to pick it up - I'm high IQ. Also you look good, I don't think you struggle with women - do you?
Lolll that’s me from different stages lol speaking of which….

for slavs its a bonus +2PSL

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Where is the pics (no homo)?
Can't be pure afican pheno

The ethnic :
Y uqExl  400x400