• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17829 and 9 others
That's it? :cautious:

The future of mass shooting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 24374, Deleted member 14984 and 8 others
  • WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, currylightskin and Deleted member 18045
The industry is not doing any favor then
Yea and there are white nazi's complaining about white genocide even though most interracials are a white man + ethnic women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, hebbewem, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
Yea and there are white nazi's complaining about white genocide even though most interracials are a white man + ethnic women.
Not true. If you mean every non white race including blacks then your wrong ethnics outnumber us so much that it’s impossible. BUT if you mean separate races as in white men compared to non white men but on 1v1 level then yes your right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
bro these are literally white guys and mulatto women. gtfo nigga :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Every single one of those couples look like shit.

BM & WW Mogs this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18045
bro these are literally white guys and mulatto women. gtfo nigga :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'm afraid I don't quite get what you were implying? So what?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Every single one of those couples look like shit.

BM & WW Mogs this.
Chris Hemsworth, Robert Pattinson and Richard Madden etc are chads. Zendaya is a stacy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, IThinkImAboutToROPE, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Not true. If you mean every non white race including blacks then your wrong ethnics outnumber us so much that it’s impossible. BUT if you mean separate races as in white men compared to non white men but on 1v1 level then yes your right
What you mean? Walk the streets of nyc almost all interracial is between a white man, rarely do white women date outside their race. And what do you mean since the number of white men + ethnic women is a lot more than ethnic men + white men .

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 18045
What you mean? Walk the streets of nyc almost all interracial is between a white man, rarely do white women date outside their race. And what do you mean since the number of white men + ethnic women is a lot more than ethnic men + white men .
Are most of the interracial couple WMAF?

“Walk the streets of NYC” yes one place… one FUCKING PLACE isn’t the world leave your bubble and you’ll see this is not the case

As a whole ethnics are with more white women than vice versa bjt from a one race to race basis with the possible exception of blacks White men are slaying more non white girls compared to individual races like curry Arab etc, Blacks are debatable as they don’t date but instead pump and dump same with white adjacent ethnics.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I'm afraid I don't quite get what you were implying? So what?
almost all of the foids are half white, so fuck off with this Hollywood agenda b.s.

• JFL
“Walk the streets of NYC” yes one place… one FUCKING PLACE isn’t the world leave your bubble and you’ll see this is not the case
Which country is there more ethnic men + white women vs white men + ethnic women lmao. Every white country and even ethnic countries there are more white men + ethnic women.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, currylightskin and Deleted member 18045
Which country is there more ethnic men + white women vs white men + ethnic women lmao. Every white country and even ethnic countries there are more white men + ethnic women.
Every country idiot. As I said as a whole if we include all non whites as a single entity then they brutally outcompete white men in IR but if we go based on indivual separate races then yes white men prob date out the most compared to any single race but that’s debatable as Arabs and blacks date out a lot

• +1
BBC + White girl is the real future boyo

• Love it
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Korea and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 18045 and Korea
She's a Stacy, but is doesn't seem like she has Black Ancestry.
I'm sorry I mistook her for another model . Shanina Sheikh is half Paki half Arab

• +1
Reactions: Korea
avg British Mullato is on zendayas level she is avg she ain’t above avg in any way (yes I’d fuck her cos I love ethnic pussy)
IDK how it is in other parts of the world, but in the USA she'd be considered a 6 - 6.5/10.

• +1
I don't consume mainstream media so can't relate. Maybe you shouldn't consume it either.

• +1
IDK how it is in other parts of the world, but in the USA she'd be considered a 6 - 6.5/10.
Nar she’s a 5.5-6/10 mid tier Becky, so many mongrels where I live so fucking many and most are on her looks level.
proof that there's no such thing as a black Stacy without admixture :ROFLMAO:
Black Stacies do exist but are ultra rare like shiny Pokémon in the old games. Stacies in general are rare but only 1% of Stacies are black
Whislt 70% of Stacies are white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Korea
  • +1
Nar she’s a 5.5-6/10 mid tier Becky, so many mongrels where I live so fucking many and most are on her looks level.
I personally agree with this.

It's just most people have more average standards in the USA + More easily influenced by the media.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
really ironic how sfcels say mainstream media is pushing bbc propaganda, but then in literally every movie or show, theres a white guy with a ethnic foid :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
really ironic how sfcels say mainstream media is pushing bbc propaganda, but then in literally every movie or show, theres a white guy with a ethnic foid :hnghn:
I have been pointing this out for so long. Same way they laugh at black men with fat white Women but ignore and turn a blind eye to white chads dating and marrying 2/10
Azn women :feelsuhh: these guys are legit retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 15099
I have been pointing this out for so long. Same way they laugh at black men with fat white Women but ignore and turn a blind eye to white chads dating and marrying 2/10
Azn women :feelsuhh: these guys are legit retarded
Two sub 80 IQ shitskins making up fake scenarios in their peanuts skulls, hilarious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Two sub 80 IQ shitskins making up fake scenarios in their peanuts skulls, hilarious.
@WontStopNorwooding
his dad his white at least
Curry

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17291, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
I’m basing it off what I have seen irl and on this fourm literal 8/10 white chads obessed with 2/10 Azn women JFL. I wonder maybe an Arab raped my ancestor could that be the reason why I’m such a Darkskin med and feel Nothing but repulsion to Azn women? Keep worshipping them you fucking race traitor scum

I’m basing it off what I have seen irl and on this fourm literal 8/10 white chads obessed with 2/10 Azn women JFL. I wonder maybe an Arab raped my ancestor could that be the reason why I’m such a Darkskin med and feel Nothing but repulsion to Azn women? Keep worshipping them you fucking race traitor scum
Never in my life have I seen a white chad with a gook. Apparently you’re a black guy larping as White, if that’s true that’s just sad…

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Marsiere214
You're a nigger, stop larping as med

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 13787, Vergil.is and 4 others
jewish female + goyim men is the future

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 18045 and 1 other person
You're a nigger, stop larping as med
Oh no not you as well JFL :feelsuhh: this fourm has gone toabsolute shit if your seriously falling for that troll.

Never in my life have I seen a white chad with a gook. Apparently you’re a black guy larping as White, if that’s true that’s just sad…
True I don’t see it irl either but it gets posted a lot on here so I dunno anymore. I ain’t black but that’s a dead horse at this point so I won’t be answering any of these claims again they do make me laugh though
jewish female + goyim men is the future
keep legiting these absurd claims you fucking kike bitch.

• +1
True I don’t see it irl either but it gets posted a lot on here so I dunno anymore. I ain’t black but that’s a dead horse at this point so I won’t be answering any of these claims again they do make me laugh though

keep legiting these absurd claims you fucking kike bitch.
Why do users say ur black?

Son of Tyrone or someshit

• +1