Ethnic Girls Are Obsessed w Beards?

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
I'm in a dilemma. Every MENA and poopjabi bitch on tiktok ogles over fuckin beards. Fuckin need to terrorist maxx?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 24444
I'm in a dilemma. Every MENA and poopjabi bitch on tiktok ogles over fuckin beards. Fuckin need to terrorist maxx?
I thougt they liked perms?

• Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC
1. Nothing said on tik tok means shit
2. Beards will ascend u and cover up ur flaws if done correctly and yea they are high appeal, especially for deathnics
3. Plz change ur fucking pfp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, Yerico7, ascension and 6 others
1. Nothing said on tik tok means shit
2. Beards will ascend u and cover up ur flaws if done correctly and yea they are high appeal, especially for deathnics
3. Plz change ur fucking pfp
how do you do a beard correctly

how do you do a beard correctly
depends on what ur specific flaws are if u have no chin covering it up like this will help
if u aren't recessed but have a fucked up philtrum u can cope with a mustache.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
depends on what ur specific flaws are if u have no chin covering it up like this will help View attachment 2188455 if u aren't recessed but have a fucked up philtrum u can cope with a mustache.
Im not recessed and i have a chin but i need more jaw width for muy ionward gonions. My chin is mid, nothing special. Phiolitrum is short comp[ared to chin but chin is mid

Bhai you should be looking only into white girls as a self bating ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
Im not recessed and i have a chin but i need more jaw width for muy ionward gonions. My chin is mid, nothing special. Phiolitrum is short comp[ared to chin but chin is mid
A roundly configured beard and mustache can disguise a narrow jawline but i can't exactly make any promises that it'll save you. its hard out here for us inwardcels

• +1
A roundly configured beard and mustache can disguise a narrow jawline but i can't exactly make any promises that it'll save you. its hard out here for us inwardcels
filler/implants or rope tbnh

IMG_0186.jpeg
Like thuis nigger. Im gonna try to grow it bnut i may be to low t we will see

filler/implants or rope tbnh
fillers fuck up ur harmony tho only cope i can think of is mastic or falim gum for bigger masseters
IMG_0186.jpeg
Like thuis nigger. Im gonna try to grow it bnut i may be to low t we will see
yea but if ur under the age of 18 then don't even try growing a beard cuz it'll be all patchy and ugly (doesn't apply to arabs and persians)

• +1
fillers fuck up ur harmony tho only cope i can think of is mastic or falim gum for bigger masseters

yea but if ur under the age of 18 then don't even try growing a beard cuz it'll be all patchy and ugly (doesn't apply to arabs and persians)
im 20

Beards do the exact opposite for me, and my OLD experiments show this.

• +1
then go ahead with it, don't bother with minox for facial hair the hair will fall out after 6 days without use
I’ll try I’ve never gone more than 4 days without shaving because it looks patchy by then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29225
Who tf gives a shit about what ethnic "women" like?

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 25995 and 2 others
Really? The biggest brown TikTok guys are clean shaven.

Idk bro poojeetas here like the clean shaven gooks not the bearded ones

They're also obsessed with prettyboys.

• JFL
@IndraBC it's true nigga they're obsessed with BTS shit, some of them literally try to escape to korea. Even white guys with no dimorphism, arab women were pleading for his freedom

• JFL
Not noodle whores

Wrong. I have a top tier beard and it did nothing for me

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5inchcel