Ethnic moms hate their own kids

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
They always wish they were white, literally every ethnic girl I've seen always tries to fuck a white guy/wishes they were white. My mom always says whites are just better, she always worships them, she loves to say I'm ugly because I'm not white.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Mansnob, Drugs and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Lol my mom hates white people

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel, Mansnob, Overjetcel299 and 2 others
Thats because of your stupid hindoo caste system. The lighter skinned muslim invaders came in and fucked your hindu bitch women like your bitch whore indian mom. Then the british came in and also fucked your stupid hindu whores who upgraded from sand colored muslims to milk colored british. Your whole country is a joke, and you were enslaved by minorities in your own country. Please just kill yourself and get it over with. You people are so weak and skinny, breaking your bones would be like breaking toothpicks. And your hindu sisters, mothers, and daughters are nothing more than living sex toys!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, Short Ugly and Brown, satoshisacuck and 7 others
legit tbhtbhtbbh. my grandma was a self-hating ethnic who had kids with a nerdic so that
they could look white. lmao. i'm not complaining though

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Lifefuel for me I want to hug many latina girls and eat their asssss

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendenceImminent, Deleted member 1551 and 1 other person
Thats because of your stupid hindoo caste system. The lighter skinned muslim invaders came in and fucked your hindu bitch women like your bitch whore indian mom. Then the british came in and also fucked your stupid hindu whores who upgraded from sand colored muslims to milk colored british. Your whole country is a joke, and you were enslaved by minorities in your own country. Please just kill yourself and get it over with. You people are so weak and skinny, breaking your bones would be like breaking toothpicks. And your hindu sisters, mothers, and daughters are nothing more than living sex toys!

I'm not even Hindu you fucking retard, I'm Pakistani muslim

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and satoshisacuck
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yea right. Muslims dont speak in such a cowardly tone that you do. Only hindoos seem to do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
yea right. Muslims dont speak in such a cowardly tone that you do. Only hindoos seem to do that.
i bet you are from pakistan and think your ancestors are arab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and AbandonShip
= HINDU

Attachments

• 1570907002483.png
    1570907002483.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 1
ALL PAKISTANIS ARE THE PRODUCT OF HINDU WHORES GETTING FUCKED AND RAPED BY MUSLIM INVADERS! So, yes you are descended from them, and you are one! You are the product of RAPE and WHORING!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, satoshisacuck and Andromeda88
ALL PAKISTANIS ARE THE PRODUCT OF HINDU WHORES GETTING FUCKED AND RAPED BY MUSLIM INVADERS! So, yes you are descended from them, and you are one! You are the product of RAPE and WHORING!
go crazy bro (y)

go crazy bro (y)

My DNA test reveals otherwise, you silly sand-dwelling savage. The US will glass your craphole, and your government will come begging to Pakistan for help. Arabs are slightly better then Hindus; slightly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and FatJattMofo
My DNA test reveals otherwise, you silly sand-dwelling savage. The US will glass your craphole, and your government will come begging to Pakistan for help. Arabs are slightly better then Hindus; slightly.
keep crying your weak ancestors sucked mongoloid mughal dick

keep crying your weak ancestors sucked mongoloid mughal dick

We wuzzz Indus. We wuzz Aryanz. We wuzz Iranian. Keep crying, Jat. No wonder half your caste are Muslims, LMAO. There will always be an unreachable standard between that of a master and his former slave.

We wuzzz Indus. We wuzz Aryanz. We wuzz Iranian. Keep crying, Jat. No wonder half your caste are Muslims, LMAO. There will always be an unreachable standard between that of a master and his former slave.
we are aryan faggot. we are the people with the highest aryan dna in the world.

you are the dog. we put down the faggot mughals and afghans while you pakis sucked their dick and were assimilated.

we are aryan faggot. we are the people with the highest aryan dna in the world.

you are the dog. we put down the faggot mughals and afghans while you pakis sucked their dick and were assimilated.

We wuzzzzzz Aryannnnnn, hahahah. You guys are pathetic, following the same shitty caste pride. You guys are fettered by caste pride, impeding any chances of social progression in India. Instead, you'll rely on your historical hate of your Muslim masters to remain a country. You do realise most ancestry projects use Balochs as a reference point? Not your shitty we wuzzing caste.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Mateusz74
We wuzzzzzz Aryannnnnn, hahahah. You guys are pathetic, following the same shitty caste pride. You guys are fettered by caste pride, impeding any chances of social progression in India. Instead, you'll rely on your historical hate of your Muslim masters to remain a country. You do realise most ancestry projects use Balochs as a reference point? Not your shitty we wuzzing caste.
they dont use balochs as reffernce becase balochs score less fucking baloch than us jfl.

its just a name they use for aryan.

muslims masters my ass.

India destroyed pakistan in war 4 times hardly any control at all.

more like muslim dogs

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
they dont use balochs as reffernce becase balochs score less fucking baloch than us jfl.

its just a name they use for aryan.

muslims masters my ass.

India destroyed pakistan in war 4 times hardly any control at all.

more like muslim dogs

Ah yes, lmao. They decided to name it 'Baloch' for the fun of it. Willy-nilly.

Muslim masters? We raped your ancestors till they couldn't take no more, that's the definition of raped. Our reign of India was more brutal than any seen before, starting from Muhammed Bin Qasim's (a 17-year-old Umayyad general) conquest of the Indian subcontinent in the 8th century to the various Muslim princely states that were lingering around in the 20th century. The biggest princely state being that of Hyderabad, in which a Muslim ruler ruled a large Hindu population. You can start we wuzzing about attacking remnants of a dying/decaying empire, but that's all it's gonna be--we wuzzing.
Also, show me your Aryan admixture. Let's compare.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Mateusz74
Ah yes, lmao. They decided to name it 'Baloch' for the fun of it. Willy-nilly.

Muslim masters? We raped your ancestors till they couldn't take no more, that's the definition of raped. Our reign of India was more brutal than any seen before, starting from Muhammed Bin Qasim's (a 17-year-old Umayyad general) conquest of the Indian subcontinent to the various Muslim princely states that were lingering around in the 20th century. The biggest princely state being that of Hyderabad, in which a Muslim ruler ruled a large Hindu population. You can start we wuzzing about attacking remnants of a dying/decaying empire, but that's all it's gonna be--we wuzzing.
you raped no ones ancestors. you are the product of rape you faggot,

no we wuzzing cus we still are the best in the area muslim weaklings would get fucking cunt punted in two seconds if they ever started a ware against us again,
keep crying with that fact bitch, your ancestry is 90% indian

you raped no ones ancestors. you are the product of rape you faggot,

no we wuzzing cus we still are the best in the area muslim weaklings would get fucking cunt punted in two seconds if they ever started a ware against us again,
keep crying with that fact bitch, your ancestry is 90% indian

Still, the Dindu cope is having difficulties reading -- so let me reiterate; Indian ancestry projects use Balochs as a reference point due to how pure their ancestry is. Keeping in mind Balochs are found on the outskirts of Pakistan. Lmao, true Indian cope. Your caste having a 15% Caucasian admixture proves they were raped, retard. 'Muslim weaklings'? That's awfully ludicrous, considering Muslim rule started from North India and extended all the way down to South India. If you look closely, most (pretty much 100%) rapes done by Muslims were in the region of the modern-day India, specifically in Central India. We raped your ancestors and you're still we wuzzing us, and our Indus Valley civilisation.

Still, the Dindu cope is having difficulties reading -- so let me reiterate; Indian ancestry projects use Balochs as a reference point due to how pure their ancestry is. Keeping in mind Balochs are found on the outskirts of Pakistan. Lmao, true Indian cope. Your caste having a 15% Caucasian admixture proves they were raped, retard. 'Muslim weaklings'? That's awfully ludicrous, considering Muslim rule started from North India and extended all the way down to South India. If you look closely, most (pretty much 100%) rapes done by Muslims were in the region of the modern-day India, specifically in Central India. We raped your ancestors and you're still we wuzzing us, and our Indus Valley civilisation.
keep coping abdullah

that's just bs
pakistani are mor diverse
punjabi pakistan isnt
jfl if you think that.

no evidence just assumption.

keep in mind muslims were not even from the caucaueses .HAAHHA

Typical reply by the we wuzzers when they find their perspective threatened.
Like I said arab dna is not from the cacuases idiot. thats liike saying someone 50% japanese is actually 50% chinese. fucking hell

Like I said arab dna is not from the cacuases idiot. thats liike saying someone 50% japanese is actually 50% chinese. fucking hell

Holy shit, the cope. First you went from the Mongols to the Arabs, lmao. The Umayyad Caliphate was the only Arab empire to annex parts of India for a short period of a time. Most Muslim conquerors were Turks, Persians, Mongols, or Central Asians.

Holy shit, the cope. First you went from the Mongols to the Arabs, lmao. The Umayyad Caliphate was the only Arab empire to annex parts of India for a short period of a time. Most Muslim conquerors were Turks, Persians, Mongols, or Central Asians.
jfl .

thats because you mentioned arabs nEGGER.

none of them are from the cacucases and guess what central asians tried only once and fucked in the ass by the Sikh empire
and the Jatts

jfl .

thats because you mentioned arabs nEGGER.

none of them are from the cacucases and guess what central asians tried only once and fucked in the ass by the Sikh empire
and the Jatts

Indian IQ at work, lmao. I only mentioned the Umayyad Caliphate because they were the FIRST Muslim empire to annex the Indian subcontinent. They were also the ONLY Arab empire to annex parts of India, retard. I can't explain Indian history to a muppet.
jfl @ getting basic Indian history from a Muslim. Guess they only teach you we wuzz the Indus, we wuzz 10,000 year old civilisation, we wuzz kangz.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Indian IQ at work, lmao. I only mentioned the Umayyad Caliphate because they were the FIRST Muslim empire to annex the Indian subcontinent. They were also the ONLY Arab empire to annex parts of India, retard. I can't explain Indian history to a muppet.
deny my facts more cunt. dont forget that cacuasian dna came from aryans and aryans only

What a cope. Yes there's self-hating deathnik female bitches just like the self-hating deathnik male bitches on here lmfao. Doesn't mean everyone is like that.

Saying that ethnic moms hate their kids as a generalization is straight-up false. Ethnics encompass all non-whites and it is in a females dna to love her children.

holy shit, you're dumber than I originally thought. The Indo-Aryan migration occurred around 2,500 years ago, their DNA did not have a Caucasian component to it. The current inhabitant of Caucasus varying hugely from the Proto-Indo-Aryans of the past.
I'm hugely simplifying this, so I can get a low-iq we wuzzer to understand this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Michael Myers
deny my facts more cunt. dont forget that cacuasian dna came from aryans and aryans only
Why do u get absolutely buttfucked in every argument? Keep coping with ur “muh aryan, muh curry masculine features” shit

• +1
Why do u get absolutely buttfucked in every argument? Keep coping with ur “muh aryan, muh curry masculine features” shit
jfl if you think he won that arguement you fucking polish cuck.
holy shit, you're dumber than I originally thought. The Indo-Aryan migration occurred around 2,500 years ago, their DNA did not have a Caucasian component to it. The current inhabitant of Caucasus varying hugely from the Proto-Indo-Aryans of the past.
I'm hugely simplifying this, so I can get a low-iq we wuzzer to understand this.
jfl if you think that some of the dna isnt still there. they were like 25% caucasian hunter gatherer you fucking stockholm syndrome we wuzz mughals idiot
that's just bs
pakistani are mor diverse
this isnt true either tbh. pakistan is not more diverse

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL

jfl at pakistani inbreds talking shit. no wonder your fucking 2 iq cant even understand that the mughals were literally decimated and they left neglibale dna impacts in only certain places .

even the fucking group in pakistan called "mughals" are literally nearly fully indian JFL.

the mughals were mongols

• JFL
That's funny because it's only half true. Indians don't even have a toilet JFL, they shit in the streets.
Yeah and they rape and butcher pakis like you on the battlefield.
Name one war pakistan has won aganst india.
Answer:
none

• JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
They always wish they were white, literally every ethnic girl I've seen always tries to fuck a white guy/wishes they were white. My mom always says whites are just better, she always worships them, she loves to say I'm ugly because I'm not white.
My mom married a white man but always talks about black power and white america n shit

• JFL
Reactions: verZYownZZun
jfl if you think he won that arguement you fucking polish cuck.

jfl if you think that some of the dna isnt still there. they were like 25% caucasian hunter gatherer you fucking stockholm syndrome we wuzz mughals idiot

this isnt true either tbh. pakistan is not more diverse
I’m not Polish u motherfucker. I mentioned it several times. Pakistan IS more diverse than India u fucking mongoloid. I lose braincels arguing with u.