Ethnic muslims, please don't enter this thread - story time

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
As you all know, I enjoy posting stories from my real life, stories which will blackpill the fuck out of you guys. If you didn't know, I'm a 5'5 pajeet and most women irl don't really care about what they say in front of me, and this was no different.

It was halloween of 2019 I believe and I went out to a club with my friends, we danced, got drunk and were having fun. I headed into the smoking area and was talking to a pakistani girl - surprising tbh. I asked her if she's muslim and if so why's she in a club, she tells me she sort of is a muslim but is mainly looking for fun - btw she is very very fucking drunk. Starts talking to me about dating and stuff, and I told her I've only dated whites atm, but open to dating other races. She then tells me. And btw I shit you not. Ethnic muslims please stop reading now btw.

She tells me this. She tells me how she's planning to fuck white guys and date them during uni and have her fun, but at the end of the day settle and marry a muslim guy because she thinks they'll be better fathers for her kids. She legit told me she'd want to marry a guy like me because I'm brown and muslim - even though I told her I wasn't a muslim anymore....

JFL. Muslim girls see muslim men as beta bux :lul::lul:. Some of the muslim posters on here honestly make me crack up, telling me bullshit like how they will have an islamic wife and shit. Yeah dude, you're the backup plan of the women, these women are JBW-pilled af tbh. You can believe in allah and shit as much as you want, but please don't delude yourself into thinking you aren't just another beta bux. No one gives a fuck about your "muh trad wife" dream.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: maximum cope31, Pikabro, fauxfox and 15 others
M'lady, I'm enlightened by my intelligence now, don't mistake me with those barbaric desert shepherds

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Win and 4 others
Idk seems larp are you chadpreet?
not at all, I'm avg looking and very NT. A few users on this site have seen my face

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and ✿👍col
Mirin, but coming back to your thread yeah it’s pretty much over. Most muslim girls in the west are whores.
Agreed tbh, there's many muslim copers on this site who truly believe that they'll get a trad muslim wife. I just hate how fucking bluepilled they are

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and ✿👍col
I don’t have anything against Muslims, but Islam is the biggest mate guarding scheme of our time if we are being honest here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 16371 and 5 others
Is possible, but it really depends where you’re looking in the west you have a small chance. If you want to marry someone from your home country, you might find a trad wife. I’m going to marry a girl from my homevillage in morocco inshallah.
She still want white chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15099, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Is possible, but it really depends where you’re looking in the west you have a small chance. If you want to marry someone from your home country, you might find a trad wife. I’m going to marry a girl from my homevillage in morocco inshallah.
true tbh, it is possible but realistically you will be a betabux and your relationship won't be one built on love or attraction. It's over tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: ✿👍col
Nah, not at all.
Massive cope. ita reason most western muslim women are whores for chad. its because they can and the reason muslim villiage women dont is because they cant .but they still want chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31, fauxfox, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
I mean she has to like me aswell not a forced marriage.
Dude I am pajeet, I know how arranged marriages work. At most you will meet and talk to her for a week or two before being married off. You seriously think she will gain any serious feelings for you within 2 weeks? You're fucking delusional and remember, men fall in love faster than women.

She isn't marrying you for your personality or even your looks, she's doing it for the passport, and money. Please lets not delude ourselves

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Moggee, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15246 and 4 others
JFL you retard, look at my posts. Many users have seen my face too, I'm avg looking facewise and very very NT
>5'5
> Ethnic

Even 5'5 white guys would struggle to pull especially at clubs or on dating apps. Tell me of this Narnia where ethnic turbo manlets are pulling white chicks:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Smoke Fanboy, Deleted member 16384 and 3 others
>5'5
> Ethnic

Even 5'5 white guys would struggle to pull especially at clubs or on dating apps. Tell me of this Narnia where ethnic turbo manlets are pulling white chicks:lul:
I've literally made out with chicks in the club you fucking idiot. Also if you want dates as an ugly guy, social-circle maxx hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
Nigga, I mean looking srsly for a year or so, not something quick, quick. She has to be a believing woman, most are in morocco.
you think she will date you for a year and then marry? Dude we both know arranged marriages don't work like that.

Here is what will happen, she will marry you within 2 weeks for your passport, you will have kids with her within the first few months of marriage. After that she will "fall in love" with you (she won't, she will be now staying with you because she doesn't want to raise her kid as a single mother), you will betabux for family while she sits at home resenting you.

You didn't experience love, she only "loves" you so you don't leave her a single mother. This is the truth and you cannot deny it. If you wanted love, then you wouldn't get an arranged marriage.

Again if you want a family and shit, more power to you. But please don't cope and tell other muslim-cels that your wife will love you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, hebbewem and ✿👍col
Seems ideal, I fuck her she takes of my childeren:what: not a bad scenario all imo

@TRUE_CEL thoughts?
JFL, yeah nice one dude, living betabux life is ideal :lul::lul::lul:

Love how you moved the goalpost from saying it's not betabux and you will get love to saying it's okay. We both know it's not okay and you're merely coping by saying so

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, hebbewem and ✿👍col
Idk, seems nice she takes cares of the children, she becomes a housemom, I provide financially. I don’t care about some romance shit. I think most men wouldn’t mind that tbh, you can call it betabuxxing to me it seems ideal ngl
JFL what is the difference between the life you're describing and betabuxxing? For most men they want a loving wife and happy family, your kid will grow up dysfunctional and stupid because he never saw his parents actually love each other. To your child intimacy and love will be weird and a foreign concept, you're basically raising another incel who will have to rely on betabuxxing.

We both know this isn't the life you want. You want a happy family, and happy family means wife who loves you too.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and hebbewem
I stopped reading at 5’5 pajeet who dates white girls sorry bro
All lookism niggers are 30yo 5'4 indians obsessed with cuckoldry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
Same made up scenario,
Mothers love their kids and I will be an excellent father inshallah. My kids won’t be incel, cause I’m arrange marry a moroccan stacy:feelshah:
enjoy your life of beta buxxing bro. I'll be real jealous JFL.

You are no better than white cucks tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and ✿👍col
Mirin, but coming back to your thread yeah it’s pretty much over. Most muslim girls in the west are whores.
True im speaking to a Muslim and I’m Christian and I’m fucking her all the time it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
my kashmiri pakistani gf didnt like curries at all,only arabs(her exbf was arab though she never slept with him),latinos(she said theyre hot),whites(celebrity crushes) and east asians(she had a indonesian man fetish).

As you all know, I enjoy posting stories from my real life, stories which will blackpill the fuck out of you guys. If you didn't know, I'm a 5'5 pajeet and most women irl don't really care about what they say in front of me, and this was no different.

It was halloween of 2019 I believe and I went out to a club with my friends, we danced, got drunk and were having fun. I headed into the smoking area and was talking to a pakistani girl - surprising tbh. I asked her if she's muslim and if so why's she in a club, she tells me she sort of is a muslim but is mainly looking for fun - btw she is very very fucking drunk. Starts talking to me about dating and stuff, and I told her I've only dated whites atm, but open to dating other races. She then tells me. And btw I shit you not. Ethnic muslims please stop reading now btw.

She tells me this. She tells me how she's planning to fuck white guys and date them during uni and have her fun, but at the end of the day settle and marry a muslim guy because she thinks they'll be better fathers for her kids. She legit told me she'd want to marry a guy like me because I'm brown and muslim - even though I told her I wasn't a muslim anymore....

JFL. Muslim girls see muslim men as beta bux :lul::lul:. Some of the muslim posters on here honestly make me crack up, telling me bullshit like how they will have an islamic wife and shit. Yeah dude, you're the backup plan of the women, these women are JBW-pilled af tbh. You can believe in allah and shit as much as you want, but please don't delude yourself into thinking you aren't just another beta bux. No one gives a fuck about your "muh trad wife" dream.
This guy is the eptiome of Tales,notice how his every story starts with pajeets/curry
also uk is know to be cucked by paki man,no tales cant change that:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
my kashmiri pakistani gf didnt like curries at all,only arabs(her exbf was arab though she never slept with him),latinos(she said theyre hot),whites(celebrity crushes) and east asians(she had a indonesian man fetish).
he says that from his moms basement
my white girlfriend doesnt like whiteboys either,she left her whitebois to get sissyfied by bbc:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 15004 and Michael Myers
I don’t have anything against Muslims, but Islam is the biggest mate guarding scheme of our time if we are being honest here
Ofc. Racism in itself is a form of mate guarding. I.e. white guys portray black guys as racially "inferior" so as to make white women perceive them in that way so that they dont want to fuck them. Ironically enough that ultimately backfired hard af as women in general want to fuck animalistic thugs with huge bbcs because it turns them on.

• Hmm...
Reactions: koalendo and Michael Myers
This guy is the eptiome of Tales,notice how his every story starts with pajeets/curry
also uk is know to be cucked by paki man,no tales cant change that:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
UK isn't cucked by paki men lmao, paki guys only can get low class white women at best. That's who the grooming gang members who you think are "slaying" are actually getting white women from, from broken druggie homes.

South Asians in general can only do well with mid tier and upper tier white women if they are top tier chadpreets that pass off as middle eastern or med, and also high status as well. AKA people like zayn malik.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
UK isn't cucked by paki men lmao, paki guys only can get low class white women at best. That's who the grooming gang members who you think are "slaying" are actually getting white women from, from broken druggie homes.

South Asians in general can only do well with mid tier and upper tier white women if they are top tier chadpreets that pass off as middle eastern or med, and also high status as well. AKA people like zayn malik.
half way true, pakis can do well with mid class whites if they are fit and middle class themselves and don't have chav accents

• +1
I stopped reading at 5’5 pajeet who dates white girls sorry bro
Brutal :lul::lul:
M'lady, I'm enlightened by my intelligence now, don't mistake me with those barbaric desert shepherds View attachment 1459526.
:lul::lul:
Exactly. It's not surprising. Besides I already told @Fatmaxxed about them fucking all kinds of men from different races before marriage and then settling with a brown betabuxxer.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 14917
In sha Allah brother.
She still want white chad
Copium. If anything she would want Chaddam.
Seems ideal, I fuck her she takes of my childeren:what: not a bad scenario all imo

@TRUE_CEL thoughts?
Mirin this halal pump and dump. :lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

Exactly. It's not surprising. Besides I already told @Fatmaxxed about them fucking all kinds of men from different races before marriage and then settling with a brown betabuxxer.
tbh truecel, I appreciate your acceptance of reality that muslim whores see brown guys as betabuxes, and that an arranged marriage is an open beta bux relationship.

• +1
tbh truecel, I appreciate your acceptance of reality that muslim whores see brown guys as betabuxes, and that an arranged marriage is an open beta bux relationship.
To address your last point. It depends on her body count to conclude it as a betabuxx relationship. Any number other than 0 makes it a betabuxx relationship and we all know even in Islamic countries relationships and sex before marriage are normalized concepts. But I have faith in @masaka of him finding a trad virgin waifu and thus ensuring he is not a betabuxxer.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and ✿👍col
To address your last point. It depends on her body count to conclude it as a betabuxx relationship. Any number other than 0 makes it a betabuxx relationship and we all know even in Islamic countries relationships and sex before marriage are normalized concepts. But I have faith in @masaka of him finding a trad virgin waifu and thus ensuring he is not a betabuxxer.
not the point, her bodycount doesn't make it any less beta bux. She isn't marrynig @masaka for his personality, his game or even his looks. She's marrying him for his wealth and passport and that is the plain truth about it. That by definition makes it beta bux

not the point, her bodycount doesn't make it any less beta bux. She isn't marrynig @masaka for his personality, his game or even his looks. She's marrying him for his wealth and passport and that is the plain truth about it. That by definition makes it beta bux
Bodycount 100% makes a difference. Your thought pattern makes no sense because at the end of the day a woman picks a man for a reason, be it looks, money, or in this case a passport. Why should it make a difference? @masaka will get his virgin trad wife, in sha Allah.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ✿👍col and koalendo
Bodycount 100% makes a difference. Your thought pattern makes no sense because at the end of the day a woman picks a man for a reason, be it looks, money, or in this case a passport. Why should it make a difference? @masaka will get his virgin trad wife, in sha Allah.
Because when a man is chosen for his looks, she truly desires him and will bend over backwards and is willing. When she chooses you for your passport, there is no such desire. You aren't loved and it's an illusion

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Yeah true, one girl I was with was a Muslim. She was pretty good looking actually. If only her dad had found out about the things she did :feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Michael Myers
Because when a man is chosen for his looks, she truly desires him and will bend over backwards and is willing. When she chooses you for your passport, there is no such desire. You aren't loved and it's an illusion
That is cope. She will still desire him even if it's not for his looks. She just has a different reason, you can't say it doesn't count because it's not looks. Give a chad a jew nose, you think she would still desire him? It's one or the other. If no chad face then passport will do.

Yeah true, one girl I was with was a Muslim. She was pretty good looking actually. If only her dad had found out about the things she did :feelskek::feelskek:
He probably still sees her as his little princess who can do no wrong. Little does he know. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
He probably still sees her as his little princess who can do no wrong. Little does he know. :feelswhy:
I imagine it would be even worse because it was with a white dude. She claimed her parents didn't give a shit who she ended up with but ik that was cap af.

• JFL
I imagine it would be even worse because it was with a white dude. She claimed her parents didn't give a shit who she ended up with but ik that was cap af.
If her parents didn't give a shit then she must have had really "progressive" parents. I think she meant as long as the dude was Islamic too, but I'm sure they already found her an incel-tier husband with big money. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
If her parents didn't give a shit then she must have had really "progressive" parents. I think she meant as long as the dude was Islamic too, but I'm sure they already found her an incel-tier husband with big money. :ogre:
Yeah probably bro. Still kind of miss that bitch sometimes :feelskek:

That is cope. She will still desire him even if it's not for his looks. She just has a different reason, you can't say it doesn't count because it's not looks. Give a chad a jew nose, you think she would still desire him? It's one or the other. If no chad face then passport will do.
she won't get tingles, her pussy won't get wet, she will have no desire. She wants his passport that's it, why do you think they have kids straight away after the marriage? If they don't then their marriage will fall apart, the kids are the only reason they're together. In fact I'd even argue they are almost robotic in a way

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
so what? he still wants white Stacy too, everybody gotta settle eventually
Yeah it true that he wants to cheat . But i wouldent tell women that man actually likes you

for every "Muslim" woman that is like this, there are 10 "Muslim" men that do the same thing.
Whether you are a man or a woman you gotta be very careful while choosing your life partner

Not surprised, I have seen it all the time.
Alpha fux beta bux, Chad only till 30, once they hit the wall they will start searching for a good mama boy beta buxxer.

Basic :redpill: knowledge, not surprised at all.

Interestingly how they all become so religious, pro traditional conservatives once they hit the wall, not before it.

Liberals till 30, conservatives and stay at home only from 31.

:redpill::redpill: saves lives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, thegoat and FailedNormieManlet
Not surprised, I have seen it all the time.
Alpha fux beta bux, Chad only till 30, once they hit the wall they will start searching for a good mama boy beta buxxer.

Basic :redpill: knowledge, not surprised at all.

Interestingly how they all become so religious, pro traditional conservatives once they hit the wall, not before it.

Liberals till 30, conservatives and stay at home only from 31.

:redpill::redpill: saves lives.
jew bro, when did you become so :redpill::redpill::redpill:? I actually respect you now

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15246
jew bro, when did you become so :redpill::redpill::redpill:? I actually respect you now
Most wmn don't want to work at all, their ultimate goal is to live OFF men, wmn want men to slave for them, this is why tradcon right wing marriages are worse than left wing liberalism.

Traditional marriages = men slaving and sacrificing their lives for wmn.

Wmn see men as their slaves, wmn love staying at home and do nothing, they use children as hostages.

Marriage and tradcon right wing = biggest scam.

Wmn nature has no heart, don't confuse emotions for empathy.

Read this thread, it exposes wmn and their true nature.

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
>5'5
> Ethnic

Justin Marc on YouTube bro he slaysssss

brb marrying with a foid that wears burqa or death

Last edited: