Rage My friend died, meanwhile his wife was kissing some other guy..!

Ezhartsten

Ezhartsten

Professional
Time online
9d 2h 41m
Fucking shit, I cannot cope with females anymore. Holy fuck..!

Cannot believe this, I am still in depression, I literally cried for the first time in my life..!

Here's what happened

Unfortunately my good hearted male best friend, he was young around mid twenties, got this lung infection which literally ended up killing him, he had a young son, after been on ventilator for about 2 months, suffering like hell, he finally passed away.

What's more terrifying is that his whore slut of a wife ( a young currywhore), who he left about $40000 ( his own and his family money) + $50000 ( life insurance), was LITERALLY KISSING SOME ANOTHER MAN, WHILE HE WAS SUFFERING IN HOSPITAL, HE WAS NOT EVEN DEAD..! HE WAS ON VENTILATOR, BREATHING HIS FINAL BREATHS, MEANWHILE HIS WIFE WAS LITERALLY KISSING SOME OTHER MAN, IN A CAR, AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE WORSE IS THAT SHE LITERALLY ACT SAD, CRY OUT LOUD TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT SHE ACTUALLY CARES AND IS SAD ( JFL), MEANWHILE SHE ACTUALLY LAUGHS INSIDE HER MIND.

HOLY FUCK I AM NOT ABLE TO COPE ANYMORE..!
I AM LITERALLY DEPRESSED AS FUCK, ITS BEEN 48 HOURS AND HAVEN'T EVEN SLEPT FOR A SINGLE MINUTE SINGE THAT INCIDENT..!

THANK GOD FOR :redpill:,:blackpill: AND MGTOW.
THIS IS THE UNFORTUNATE FATE OF 80% OF THOSE BETA :bluepill: GUYS OUT THERE.

"MGTOW and :redpill: saves lives is 100% legit"

Chadeep @Chadeep C @waqui98 Collagen or rope @Collagen or rope subhuman incel @subhuman incel Preston @Preston IwantToLooksMaxx @IwantToLooksMaxx disillusioned @disillusioned
fras @fras
cloUder @cloUder

Last edited:
C

CFW432

Zephir
Time online
78d 12m
Welcome to women, what did I try telling you, hypergamy is instinctual. I told you that our 3rd world repressive cultures would never be able to change women, only keep them and their actions in check. And india is becoming more and more "westernised" and "liberal" as the years go by, by the end of this decade you lot will be "caught up" with us. What you saw, was only the beginning.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
Time online
129d 19h 41m

Ezhartsten

Ezhartsten

Professional
Time online
9d 2h 41m
waqui98 said:
Welcome to women, what did I try telling you, hypergamy is instinctual. I told you that our 3rd world repressive cultures would never be able to change women, only keep them and their actions in check. And india is becoming more and more "westernised" and "liberal" as the years go by, by the end of this decade you lot will be "caught up" with us. What you saw, was only the beginning.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Islam actually did amazing job, it was cum skins who fucked everything up, they are solely responsible for all our mordern day problem's.

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Time online
124d 8h 21m
Ezhartsten said:
Islam actually did amazing job, it was cum skins who fucked everything up, they are solely responsible for all our mordern day problem's.
don't blame us bro, it wasn't some white guys fault your mates wife is a no good whore

i agree tho that bitch should be getting the beating of a life time and rest in peach to your mate, sorry for your loss

B

brianxx

Adept
Time online
12d 8h 38m
Ezhartsten said:

Cannot believe this, I am still in depression, I literally cried for the first time in my life..!

Here's what happened

Unfortunately my good hearted male best friend, he was young around mid twenties, got this lung infection which literally ended up killing him, he had a young son, after been on ventilator for about 2 months, suffering like hell, he finally passed away.

What's more terrifying is that his whore slut of a wife ( a young currywhore), who he left about $40000 ( his own and his family money) + $50000 ( life insurance), was LITERALLY KISSING SOME ANOTHER MAN, WHILE HE WAS SUFFERING IN HOSPITAL, HE WAS NOT EVEN DEAD..! HE WAS ON VENTILATOR, BREATHING HIS FINAL BREATHS, MEANWHILE HIS WIFE WAS LITERALLY KISSING SOME OTHER MAN, IN A CAR, AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE WORSE IS THAT SHE LITERALLY ACT SAD, CRY OUT LOUD TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT SHE ACTUALLY CARES AND IS SAD ( JFL), MEANWHILE SHE ACTUALLY LAUGHS INSIDE HER MIND.

I AM LITERALLY DEPRESSED AS FUCK, ITS BEEN 48 HOURS AND HAVEN'T EVEN SLEPT FOR A SINGLE MINUTE SINGE THAT INCIDENT..!

Chadeep @Chadeep C @waqui98 Collagen or rope @Collagen or rope subhuman incel @subhuman incel Preston @Preston IwantToLooksMaxx @IwantToLooksMaxx disillusioned @disillusioned
fras @fras
cloUder @cloUder
That what will happen when the whole society is tolerant for degenerate behaviors, the whole idea of leftism lies in the concept of "tolerance, kindness and compassion". It sounds great at first but then people (both men and women) will push everything to the limits.

In another thread about a guy in the US killed his wife and another guy because his wife cheated. I was really surprised reading so many guys in this forum laughing at the killer. And ironically, these guys are also the guys that complain most about women and hypergamy and etc.

After all, if a guy acts like a cuck, he will be treated like a cuck. And if a woman is tolerated for being a whore, she will act like a whore.

That's common sense 101. That's black pill 101.

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

r/Sino
Time online
98d 6h 24m
Ezhartsten said:

Here's what happened

fras @fras
cloUder @cloUder
give me that bitch social id, i will send it to ccp authorities immediately.

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
Time online
35d 16h 41m
Ezhartsten said:

Here's what happened

fras @fras
cloUder @cloUder
wad ur friend indian? :ogre:

AcneScars

AcneScars

Certified white person by @StrangerDanger
Time online
152d 18h 22m
Bring back sati Chadeep @Chadeep

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

Misogynistic/Sexist/Transphobic/Homophobic
Time online
111d 23h 15m
It’s the way of the world

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

More roids more foids
Time online
29d 6h 38m
we're talking about foids
what did you expect then OP? :feelskek::feelswhy:

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Zephir
Time online
44d 23h 36m
Ezhartsten said:
Jews*

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Time online
76d 4h 2m
ShowerMaxxing said:
Whites are the Jews in Islamic countries. They are doing their best to westernize the population there and its working :sick:

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Time online
45d 3h 44m
Ezhartsten said:

Here's what happened

fras @fras
cloUder @cloUder
You need to expose that whore in front of her entire social circle, family and friends, and try recording them or some shit and use the same argument you did here cause holy duck you can't just let this slide It's now on you to out her in her place.