ETHNIC "SLAYERS" WILL NEVER SLAY TOP TIER FOIDS

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
The three category of foids that this forum lusts over are:
1. White blonde NT socialmaxxed stacies that makes incels horny because they never got a chance at her in college or high school (think white sorority stacies who only spreads her legs for D1 athletes or frat stars, or the blonde popular girl in high school who was on the cheerleader/volleyball team who only spreads her legs for the football team or 6'2+ white prettyboys

2. White models and influencer stacies who are on billboards, catwalks, VS angel shows and Vogue magazines or on Instagram/TikTok with millions of followers and tens of thousands of DMs from NFL/NBA athletes, billionaires, Saudi princes, investment bankers and lawyers

3. Socio-economically gigastatus white stacies who come from WASPy upper class families, went to boarding schools and have trust funds. May also be outright aristocracy/nobility, usually also also a member of category 1 or 2 above.

POINT BEING, EVEN IF YOU ARE THUGMAXXED TYRONE, KPOPMAXXED CHANG, EXOTICMEDMAXXED CHADMUHAMMAD OR (idk wtf curries can even max jfl) CHADPREET.

TYRONE WILL ONLY EVER SLAY BLACK GHETTO GIRLS OR FAT WHITE LOWER CLASS GIRLS

CHANG WILL ONLY GET WEEB NOODLE/NERDY WHITE GIRLS

CHADMUHAMMAD WILL ONLY EVER SLAY MENA GIRLS AND LOWER CLASS MED GIRLS

CHADPREET WILL ONLY EVER SLAY PAJEETAS

NONE OF YOU ETHNICS WILL EVER GET TO COOM INSIDE THE BLONDE SOCIALMAXXED CHEERLEADER YOU LUSTED AFTER IN HIGH SCHOOL

NONE OF YOU ETHNICS WILL EVER GET TO COOM INSIDE THE BLONDE SORORITY PRESIDENT STACY YOU JERKED OFF TO IN COLLEGE

NONE OF YOU ETHNICS WILL EVER GET TO COOM INSIDE WHITE MODELS, TRUST FUND BRATS, ARISTOCRACY, NOBILITY.

ITS OVER FOR YOU SUBHUMANS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, angelo, 5.5psl and 4 others
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox, Donnieboy331, Kristin and 13 others
wait you mean the guys in this forum (water)?
because plenty of athletes are black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
3487103 3485068 Capture decran le 2023 06 23 a 150413

tell that to these guys

NONE OF YOU ETHNICS WILL EVER GET TO COOM INSIDE WHITE MODELS, TRUST FUND BRATS, ARISTOCRACY, NOBILITY.

Just use the top 0.01% to prove your point theory

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Just use the top 0.01% to prove your point theory
whats the point of slaying if you cant slay models, influencers, trust fund girls or aristocracy?

whats the point of slaying if you cant slay models, influencers, trust fund girls or aristocracy?
Most White guys will never do this in their life is the point

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Bro hates ethnics

1. White blonde NT socialmaxxed stacies that makes incels horny because they never got a chance at her in college or high school (think white sorority stacies who only spreads her legs for D1 athletes or frat stars, or the blonde popular girl in high school who was on the cheerleader/volleyball team who only spreads her legs for the football team or 6'2+ white prettyboys

2. White models and influencer stacies who are on billboards, catwalks, VS angel shows and Vogue magazines or on Instagram/TikTok with millions of followers and tens of thousands of DMs from NFL/NBA athletes, billionaires, Saudi princes, investment bankers and lawyers

3. Socio-economically gigastatus white stacies who come from WASPy upper class families, went to boarding schools and have trust funds. May also be outright aristocracy/nobility, usually also also a member of category 1 or 2 above.

POINT BEING, EVEN IF YOU ARE THUGMAXXED TYRONE, KPOPMAXXED CHANG, EXOTICMEDMAXXED CHADMUHAMMAD OR (idk wtf curries can even max jfl) CHADPREET.

NONE OF YOU ETHNICS WILL EVER GET TO COOM INSIDE THE BLONDE SOCIALMAXXED CHEERLEADER YOU LUSTED AFTER IN HIGH SCHOOL

NONE OF YOU ETHNICS WILL EVER GET TO COOM INSIDE THE BLONDE SORORITY PRESIDENT STACY YOU JERKED OFF TO IN COLLEGE

neither will u

Med are white ? (Lol am med)

Have olive skin, but caucasian skull

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 29155

I've dated number 3 and 1 has shown obvious interest in me in high school, interestingly, multiple. I am ethnic.
Attractive is attractive is attractive.​

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Nigga couldn’t get foids so he got angry at ethnics? The fuck kind of mental asylum is this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29495, Kristin and 6 others
Chad is chad what is your point, yes maybe the white chad has a much wider dating range than the black or light skin Tyrone but they will still have a dating range far wide enough to be happy.

Retarded thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, mvp2v1, Donnieboy331 and 4 others
Nigga couldn’t get foids so he got angry at ethnics? The fuck kind of mental asylum is this site
White normies with the Stacy avi like this always have to lash out jfl

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Chad is chad. at this level ethnicity dosen't matter, subjectivity start at chadlite/chad level.

This guy are saying bulshit why ? having hardfeature chad is not about color, is bones hide under skin, so that hardfeature are signals at women "Want fuck that guy".

It's same if you ask someone do you prefer chocolate ? dark chocolate ? or white chocolate ? subjectivity/preference start at chad/chadlite level !

True but who cares. I’ve seen exceptions to the rule but the rule still is.

Edomite (so-called White) women are bottom-tier not “top tier,” so your credibility instantly goes out the window based off that fact alone, redcel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29495
in this existence,
niggers get death,
whites get life.
its the basics of the blackpill
you cant escape.

I've dated number 3 and 1 has shown obvious interest in me in high school, interestingly, multiple. I am ethnic.
Attractive is attractive is attractive.​
proof or larp

none of the 3 categories i mentioned have i ever seen with a filthy ethnic in my 20 long years

Nice thread by larp

proof or larp

none of the 3 categories i mentioned have i ever seen with a filthy ethnic in my 20 long years
Why would I larp? What benefits do I gain? I’m light skinned if that helps. I also probably had some status.​

Ngl if i didnt fumble and chose the tall blond instead of the short brunette (they were friends btw) during high school. I would have lost my virginity ez cuz the blond was gonna inv me to a house party with intent of getting pounded.

She riding chad dick now but it's expected tho her tits are nice :love: