ethnic tax applies if you look ethnic, not if you are ethnic

same bro every single person who didn't know me I asked thought I was indian or arab. I look like my parents yet like another phenotype. LMAO
everyone here in russia calls me gypsy:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: so fucking brutal sometimes, i think looking like arab is not as bad as looking like gypsy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
You look 10x whiter than him tbh but he’s still white passing. I think it’s the stigma behind it and stereotypes of being Syrian. But then again many girls didn’t give a shit when he told them and were dtf
Are you referring to skin colour?
So he has a high laycount?
I thought you said foids blocked him...

everyone here in russia calls me gypsy:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: so fucking brutal sometimes, i think looking like arab is not as bad as looking like gypsy
honestly I've been called gypsy before but mainly because of the skin color, other than that I don't look like one at all. my main issues are the skin color, thick brows and big nose ( got an injury when young and it is wider than it should'be been ).
unfortunately there is not much we can do to lighten the natural skin tone...I'm not that dark though and Inknow a lot of it is tan and I should be able to get rid of it by exfoliating and using tyrosine inhibitors

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Thank you. I definitely believe, looking back, that I wasn't NTmaxxed and that women perhaps view me as a "safe option"; the 5'9 not-quite-lean-and-muscular, family-oriented nerdy boy. I wonder if including family photos and friends (in a safe environment) makes you look safe.
Ideal stats if you wanna arrangemarriagemax.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
brutal I know a half arab half white nigga who is a legit chad, looks white asf not a single ethnic features and has gotten stacies off tinder to buy him cabs to their house and sneak him in, also anal too, (chad only). Chads life is beyond your imagination.
Water

he is very high in psl actually. Square jaw, high cheekbones. Typical skull face with macho lips, he looks like a bit like ramirez
What are macho lips?