Ethnic tries approach JB and she records it and puts it on social media

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, russwestbrook, Deleted member 17997 and 14 others
Based jb slayer

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Average .org user rizz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Bro thought he was lucid dreaming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Allornothing, john2 and 14 others
Wtf del my video

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Sprinkles, the BULL and 1 other person
she didn’t really film the dude. She filmed his feet. At least stick it in his face or something if you’re gonna film the dude

she didn’t really film the dude. She filmed his feet. At least stick it in his face or something if you’re gonna film the dude
She's filming for her own safety on the off-chance Mohammed tries to kidnap her.
When it comes to the topic of walking home at night your average white woman sounds like the Grand Wizard of the KKK but this girl also knows not to piss him off on film should she be accused of racism because you'll always have someone saying the dude is ESL and doesn't understand cultural norms.

If some white incel approached he would be in jail and his face would be front page news because there is no actual threat of him doing anything in the moment and the girl would feel emboldened enough to film his face and 'call him out' publicly. A downside of living in a polite society is the majority of whites and asians are viewed by women as impotent cucks who aren't capable of violence, and this is exactly why there is such vocal hatred of 'incels' in the media because the perception of the 'incel' guy is a nerdy white male so all of the hatred in the world can be directed at him without fear of reprisals.

When 'migrants' go ER they just clack off suicide vests in Ariana Grande concerts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17997, Chadeep and 4 others
How do euros cope? They are the only group of people on earth being replaced by other races in their own homeland jfl. Africa, India, asia and etc will all stay the same while europe will be full of ethnics that have no roots in Europe.

Anywhere else, there would be racial violence and ethnic cleansing. The west is over. Take a page out of the Chinks and put troublemaker Muslims in concentration camps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 23558, Chadeep and 10 others
She's filming for her own safety on the off-chance Mohammed tries to kidnap her.
When it comes to the topic of walking home at night your average white woman sounds like the Grand Wizard of the KKK but this girl also knows not to piss him off on film should she be accused of racism because you'll always have someone saying the dude is ESL and doesn't understand cultural norms.

If some white incel approached he would be in jail and his face would be front page news because there is no actual threat of him doing anything in the moment and the girl would feel emboldened enough to film his face and 'call him out' publicly. A downside of living in a polite society is the majority of whites and asians are viewed by women as impotent cucks who aren't capable of violence, and this is exactly why there is such vocal hatred of 'incels' in the media because the perception of the 'incel' guy is a nerdy white male so all of the hatred in the world can be directed at him without fear of reprisals.

When 'migrants' go ER they just clack off suicide vests in Ariana Grande concerts
She already made the first move, and filmed the guy. She has opened herself to the danger. If you’re willing to take a risk, why not go all the way and say, “i’ll bet everything i got.” But, i guess she is more than willing to make a “safe” choice in filming the guy. She may as well have done nothing, and stood their motionless. Maybe that would have scared him off.

As for the whole “white guy” argument; i am like 99% certain i heard her say, “in OUR country; we don’t do things like this.” So i’m sure she would be receptive to your avg white guy or something

How do euros cope? They are the only group of people on earth being replaced by other races in their own homeland jfl. Africa, India, asia and etc will all stay the same while europe will be full of ethnics that have no roots in Europe.

Anywhere else, there would be racial violence and ethnic cleansing. The west is over. Take a page out of the Chinks and put troublemaker Muslims in concentration camps.
The girl did say, “in OUR country we dont do this.” She must have got that sentiment from somewhere, probably other euros. So the hatred for ethnics is there i think idk

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
As for the whole “white guy” argument; i am like 99% certain i heard her say, “in OUR country; we don’t do things like this.” So i’m sure she would be receptive to your avg white guy or something

No, everyone knows about this white incel who got 200hrs of community service and is now a registered sex offender for trying to cold approach high school girls like a retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
View attachment 2070975
No, everyone knows about this white incel who got 200hrs of community service and is now a registered sex offender for trying to cold approach high school girls like a retard
That is one example out of literally millions of cases where the “white guy” was victorious. When is the last time you saw a white guy in REAL life with your own two eyes get absolutely decimated by a female. It really doesn’t happen. That news story you’re reading is a psyop. If anything its ethnics like me that get a bad rap. I have not seen one fucking white dude in jail with me at all. In fact, its the fucking white cops that are arresting me LMAO. Calm down with your muh white race is diminishing bro. Just close your borders and will be ok. And 200 hours of community is not that bad, maybe he can meet some ethnics and learn some character haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Elvisandreaa
You misinterpreted what I'm saying.
No girl is afraid of being kidnapped and raped in broad daylight by a 25 year old ricecel or white incel, she's 100x more likely to film his face and upload a video 'exposing him' because she doesn't expect him to take the phone out of her hand and murder her.

The same cannot be said for a 25 year old male from Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia etc. who arrived in England 2 weeks ago.

Anyone with a brain wouldn't be directly confrontational with someone who has no ID, arrived in the country in the back of a lorry with 50 other illegals and who fought for the Taliban months prior.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person

Eh because every fucking One wants to come here. No safe Person Is thinking about going to Vietnam only overmen Bottom 10% incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 17872 and Cheesyrumble
The ethnic could have bashed her head in and raped her nothing would happen

Like he gots nothing to lose

You misinterpreted what I'm saying.
No girl is afraid of being kidnapped and raped in broad daylight by a 25 year old ricecel or white incel, she's 100x more likely to film his face and upload a video 'exposing him' because she doesn't expect him to take the phone out of her hand and murder her.

The same cannot be said for a 25 year old male from Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia etc. who arrived in England 2 weeks ago.
View attachment 2071170
Anyone with a brain wouldn't be directly confrontational with someone who has no ID, arrived in the country in the back of a lorry with 50 other illegals and who fought for the Taliban months prior.
You act as if every dude from those countries are the same. It is the outliers you see, not the whole country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
You act as if every dude from those countries are the same. It is the outliers you see, not the whole country
boyfucking is legitimately normal in afghanistan, and then they wonder why girls don't like brown guys.

yeah im doing the same rn.

Which fucking looksmax autist is this then that tried cold approaching a fat LTB to ascend then?? JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Wouldn't surprise me if i see a thread later saying 'I approached a HTB and got recorded and told i would go to jail'. JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 17997