Ethnicities you've been mistaken for

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Me: Arab by most ppl, Pakistani (I think it was a joke), Colombian by a Jamaican BBC, Gypsy by othe gypsies.
Im 100% med white (greek).

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Imretarded?, try2beme and 4 others
ive gotten finn, swedish, dutch, even chechen

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Veganist
None cause I'm all ethnicities

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ConfusedBolivian, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
latino, dravidian, moroccan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Chadeep, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
ive been mistaken for latino, wasian, SEA, Chinese, and Arab

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Me: Arab by most ppl, Pakistani (I think it was a joke), Colombian by a Jamaican BBC, Gypsy by othe gypsies.
Swedish and estonian

• +1
hapa

• +1
Jewish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Veganist
Part gook….

• +1
Italian

• +1
I'm half polynesian half british

Mistaken as east asian a lot, or they ask because they can't tell. I also live where there are a lot of polynesians so people are familiar with the pheno, but I have a weak skull and light skin which is why

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Veganist and smoth
had someone i hung out with in school call me jewish cuz of my nose

and had a kid shouting jew from across the road in da city centre cuz of my nose

i might as well be jewish with how ive been treated my whole life

• +1
Arab, Latino, lightskin, Asian online? (Somehow)

• +1
latino many times even on yubo , 1 italian in my whole life was some italian girl on yubo that said that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Veganist
Some ppl I know irl and online call me japs or korean

i've gotten lebanese once which i thought was ridiculous because i'm nowhere near white enough to look lebanese

Balkan or Mullato

Kenyan and Ghanaian

kazakh, finno-ugric

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and smoth
Polynesian and Blasian.

Mexican (I'm half curry)

literally heard everything

I got called Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, French (idk how it was a nigger from france so basically all whites are french for this retard), i get called slavic most of the times, but i'm actually from Moldova i'm a mix of med or romanian idk and some small slavic influence too

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Afgan.. but usually get asked what am I mixed with and they won’t take no for an answer

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
but i'm actually from Moldova i'm a mix of med or romanian idk and some small slavic influence too
Fellow cigan @exo

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Afghan, Arab, med, north mountaineer Indian.

I am turk

People sometimes mistake me for being asian due to my eyes, but I think more often thats on the internet depending on the lighting

Ranking all of the ones one been mistaken as from best to worst:

1. Puerto Rican
2. Brazillian
3. Egyptian
4. Moroccan
5. Moluccan/Indonesian
6. Afghan
7. Pakistani
8. Indian

Ranking all of the ones one been mistaken as from best to worst:

1. Puerto Rican
2. Brazillian
3. Egyptian
4. Moroccan
5. Moluccan/Indonesian
6. Afghan
7. Pakistani
8. Indian
🧢

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I've been called French, German, Balkan (once) and Turkish (my brother said this).

A lot mistake me for mutt.

Guyan, black in general

Italian, syrian, turkish and greek

Turkish and balkan

Been mistaken for Arab , I’m half Colombian Half Medi

arab dna is the only reason greeks get pussy, your welcome brah

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Autismcel
I am bavaro-slavo-celtic, and I get mistaken for slavic often, which makes sense as I have a slight slavic admixture. Often, especially normies with no pheno knowledge who associate blonde hair and blue eyes with Nordic, and shitskins assume that I am Nordic. I look not really like true Nordic; unfortunately, if I went to Norway, I would get aryan mogged.

• Woah
I once thought a guy was from Yemen; he looked half arab and nigger pirate. But he larped as a Serb. JFL at him, larping as Serbian. He was a gypsy, but still very dark, unusual for a gypsy

I'm anglo/west african but look pale as fuck. People assume I'm some kind of Lavatine person.

finnish

I'm Saudi so I look Pakistani, curry. In Spain I don't have problems because there are very dark people here, the problem is when I travel to Europe I automatically become curry.