PrinceLuenLeoncur
Crusader ghazi jihadi mujahideen, YESHUA ACKBAR
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2021
- Posts
- 54,535
- Reputation
- 72,986
I’m sick and tired of this, watching my native people (anglo Cumskins) being replaced hurts. First the Irishniggers come over the cunts and celticise the area and now the Arabs and African flood won’t end we are assaulted on all sides even after leaving the EU I still see more Kurds moving into my area they are turning it into mini Jalalabad.
Our long history of being world conquering Cumskins from the anglo Saxon period with Vikings to the British empire our nation has been white but now it is being invaded.
I beseech of you all to pick up your arms OH WHYTE MAYN of fighting age and push back the unrelenting hordes looking so slay our white QWEENZ
Our long history of being world conquering Cumskins from the anglo Saxon period with Vikings to the British empire our nation has been white but now it is being invaded.
I beseech of you all to pick up your arms OH WHYTE MAYN of fighting age and push back the unrelenting hordes looking so slay our white QWEENZ