ETHNICS ARE OBSESSED ABOUT ME

Should make a video and play with it so you can see it isn't fake. sure the conversation and after that the dude discord number etc and send that to you.
There’s no chance the picture is fake, everything matches up, he wouldn’t be able to fabricate a fake one so quickly. Additionally, I’ve sent the picture to @sandmutcell and he hasn’t said they’re fake either. I think I‘ve figured out the whole situation, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
There’s no chance the picture is fake, everything matches up, he wouldn’t be able to fabricate a fake one so quickly. Additionally, I’ve sent the picture to @sandmutcell and he hasn’t said they’re fake either. I think I‘ve figured out the whole situation, though.
@sytyl just sent me a message and they look fabricated
gonna pm you

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 7580 and sytyl

a video like that would remove any doubt. saving or not saving the picture is a big part of the story.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
the top. looks like image is photoshopped on top of conversation
Because he cropped out the image. Was probably on a mobile device or something and cropped out the very top which shows time, wifi, battery percentage etc... Legit everything else looks like how a normal discord interface would look like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Because he cropped out the image. Was probably on a mobile device or something and cropped out the very top which shows time, wife, battery percentage etc... Legit everything else looks like how a normal discord interface would look like.
check pms im sending it

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
holy fucking shit you're such a fucking retard after reading the thread. you started that fight with 0 shame as well. that's not arguing that's you picking on him you idiot. still false that he doxed you but after reading that my guess was right. you pushed the fact that you thought he doesn't had your pics to insult and trash talk him. jfl at your brain.

both wrong but you're a retard.
doesn't excuse doxxing, I find muttcel very annoying but doxxing is a lame foid trait ngl

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Copeful, goat2x and 3 others
isn't sytyl banned why is he in here reacting

• JFL
doesn't excuse doxxing

I said it by now like 6 times or so. @sytyl is wrong in any way possible. he literally +1 those posts.

but you can't deny that op is a retard.

• +1
@sytyl is retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and sandcelmuttcel
To end this lying rats copes and some reflections:

- I never asked for him to send me his pictures, he just did when I asked if he was really 5.5 psl but not getting matches (ergo there is no written agreement that I will not share)
- I never saved any images, he sent me a total of 3 images and forgot to delete one of them, had I had the other two I would have posted those as well (I have given not only screenshot proof but also video proof to @Alexanderr of me going through our discord conversation)
- It was wrong of me to post somebodies picture whether he truly deserved it or not. Do I regret it? Not particularly, if you are sending your pictures to somebody and then proceed to insult them incessantly for weeks on end (despite said person being nice to you and offering genuine advice), then you have to have some notion in your mind that this person might just end up posting your pictures as a giant fuck you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 9048 and 6 others

- I never asked for him to send me his pictures, he just did when I asked if he was really 5.5 psl but not getting matches (ergo there is no written agreement that I will not share)
- I never saved any images, he sent me a total of 3 images and forgot to delete one of them, had I had the other two I would have posted those as well (I have given not only screenshot proof but also video proof to @Alexanderr of me going through our discord conversation)
- It was wrong of me to post somebodies picture whether he truly deserved it or not. Do I regret it? Not particularly, if you are sending your pictures to somebody and then proceed to insult them incessantly for weeks on end (despite said person being nice to you and offering genuine advice), then you have to have some notion in your mind that this person might just end up posting your pictures as a giant fuck you.

understandable but wrong. but u already know that.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Copeful and sytyl

rent free.
face it you are a huge faggot piece of shit.
I did not insult you for weeks. infact we didn't interact much until the day you doxxed me. also I remember any prior interaction we had YOU were acting passive agressive towards me.
also why would I delete all my pictures except one that doesn't make sense. unfortunately I deleted discord and this mystery will never be solved.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: goat2x, Gaia262, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
also why would I delete all my pictures except one that doesn't make sense. unfortunately I deleted discord and this mystery will never be solved.
Because you are double digit iq, and no, you didn't delete discord, you got banned off of it for sexually harassing girls :lul: :lul:

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 9048 and sandcelmuttcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
Because you are double digit iq, and no, you didn't delete discord, you got banned off of it for sexually harassing girls :lul: :lul:
tales. there will be consequences for all the false rumors you have spread about me.
also keep ignoring my points you pos.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, Gaia262, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
nigga joined in November and already is forum lawyer
mirin
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Top 30 Scarface GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
>tales. there will be consequences for all the false rumors you have spread about me.
>also keep ignoring my points you pos.

Peanut brain soy

no false rumors, already posted a vid to alexandrr

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Blackout.xl, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
tales. there will be consequences for all the false rumors you have spread about me.
You’re an ugly sack of shit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 9048, sytyl and 1 other person
such a fucking dead forum. why do i still spend so many hours here, brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, BigBoy, Deleted member 8019 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 9048 and sytyl
"there will be consequences"

tf ru gonna do, make an evisceration thread? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8019, Blackout.xl and 3 others
too bad curry meeks is already post prime

imagine if hew as still in his prime

such brutality would make you rope asap

20201128 112326

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Copeful, sytyl and 1 other person
Zyzz after shoulder day : zyzz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9072 and sytyl
Why the fuck wasn't I invited to this group @brbbrah ???????

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
You look extremely ethnic btw .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072