Ethnics especially Indian trying to female gaze max is the most retarded shit .

Pheno and soft feature are the most important feature regarding appealing to female gaze .
They are the foundation , the basal determinant whether one can pull off prettyboy looks or not .
All the info on site such as get curtain hair , wear rings and chain , dress like zoomer eboy fit would only enhance one appeal if they have the workable pheno .
Since everyone on this site except @Johanjohan is Indian , this is important .
You as a typical curry would literally be the meme 🤣 of town attempting to be a pretty boy .
This is you after listening to muh grow your hair out bro.
View attachment 1883771
Only Half South Asian like Nick , Zayn and Lawrence coke could pull off the prettyboy look / appeal to female gaze .
View attachment 1883758View attachment 1883759
View attachment 1883760

So what's the solution then ?
NICHEMAXXING
Focus on maxing out your dimorphic feature like height , muscle 💪 ( prob roid) . The key here is that you lack face so compensate with other SMV factor .
Look at the black guys . Majority of them are ugly on average but still It is agreed that face don't matter for black . They just need height , frame and muscle to get laid . It's because they have the most sexual dimorphism on average out of all races . That shit compensate for their subpar face on average .
Indian being in same boat need to forget this female gaze shit asap and go all out on HGH , aromasin , high protein rich diet and test cycle to mascmaxx.
You will at least get some niche attention this way .
Tagging intelligent posters @Niko69 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Chadethnic101 @currylightskin @Preston @Chinacurry @Xangsane @Leo69 @PrinterAndFaxMachin @whiteissuperior @StrangerDanger @enchanted_elixir @rand anon @reptiles
ethnic need to whitemaxx first broyo

There is a reason only darkskinned ethnic women are into Kpop, they like it cause they wish they were as feminine as the kpop gooks
View attachment 1883866

inb4 spamming EE with Koreans.
Any1 can get EE bitches any1
Refugee Arabs in Europe are going around with EE girls
over

• So Sad
Reactions: Indo_Chad
ramirez could slay @Cheesyrumble

Face alone they are mid tier (better than half worse than half) as I said. If blacks had physical and mental stats equal to other groups they’d 100% be as incel as curries or Latinos prob even worse due to dark skin not helping them if they have no masculinity.
Just admit you are black at this point bro, everyone and him mom know you are sonoftyrone from lookism.
Your normie black is subhuman facially .
Images 11

I agree that i'm not a good person to talk about gymaxxing since i can only think of it theoretically since i personally never really lifted weights.

Yeah these overly nerdy types need gym for sure.
Plus new fashion sense and social skills too JFL

I think a cultural change needs to happen, and that will only occur once we get even more of the younger generations into sports/music/acting and we are seeing the happen in small ways like nav/tesher/steel bangles/naughty boy etc
but we need more visible stars, we only really have Zayn and he's too lightskin to represent the majority of us.

Once you see other guys like you doing something it gives you a template to follow.
Thats why i think this guy through chasing his own bag is actually doing a lot for south asians because so many young guys will see how good he looks gymaxxed and follow suit.

Its not only looks though. because of upbringing most south asian men & women lack social skills and most importantly lack the will to engage in risky behaviour and you can't be too high inhib as a man.
For real , Zayn and Zyzz are among the only ethnics role model that are famous in western world . Ethnic need to step their game up.
It's a good thing that Zayn stick to his ethnic side evidenced in some of his song.

Him being a 6.25 PSL don't hurt at all.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deprived
Just admit you are black at this point bro, everyone and him mom know you are sonoftyrone from lookism.
View attachment 1885074

For real , Zayn and Zyzz are among the only ethnics role model that are famous in western world . Ethnic need to step their game up.
It's a good thing that Zayn stick to his ethnic side evidenced in some of his song.

Most people are subhuman what’s your point? Yes avg black is also a subhuman who denied this though little man. Once again I dunno who Tyrone is I haven’t even said to anybody that’s me or stuff but idiots insist I’m him. I’d honestly go along with it for the lolz like I used 2 but at this point the memes desd so stop

this sfcel rhetoric won't fly and non-whites should not fall for it either.
You can still tell a white to go back to the UK, even though they aren't from the UK or tell a black person to go back to Africa even though they aren't from the various parts of Africa haha :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You can still tell a white to go back to the UK, even though they aren't from the UK or tell a black person to go back to Africa even though they aren't from the various parts of Africa haha :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
That makes no sense. :feelskek: Like you can’t tell someone to go “back” to a place they weren’t from. :p

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
That makes no sense. :feelskek: Like you can’t tell someone to go “back” to a place they weren’t from. :p
No, with this rhetoric you accused me of earlier, you could.

"this sfcel rhetoric won't fly and non-whites should not fall for it either."

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
No, with this rhetoric you accused me of earlier, you could.

"this sfcel rhetoric won't fly and non-whites should not fall for it either."
My apologies for calling you a sfcel, it's just that I have only seen sfcels saying that. :p

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
View attachment 1885074

that dude is not your average black 16-35 year old. Literally every nigga has either waves, durag, braids, twists or some type of line-up. And they not wearing that gray rag or whatever the fuck dude got on.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16209
View attachment 1885074

Blacks don't mog latinos tbh

Pheno and soft feature are the most important feature regarding appealing to female gaze .
They are the foundation , the basal determinant whether one can pull off prettyboy looks or not .
All the info on site such as get curtain hair , wear rings and chain , dress like zoomer eboy fit would only enhance one appeal if they have the workable pheno .
You as a typical curry would literally be the meme 🤣 of town attempting to be a pretty boy .
View attachment 1883771
Only Half South Asian like Nick , Zayn and Lawrence coke could pull off the prettyboy look / appeal to female gaze .
View attachment 1883760

NICHEMAXXING
Focus on maxing out your dimorphic feature like height , muscle 💪 ( prob roid) . The key here is that you lack face so compensate with other SMV factor .
Look at the black guys . Majority of them are ugly on average but still It is agreed that face don't matter for black . They just need height , frame and muscle to get laid . It's because they have the most sexual dimorphism on average out of all races . That shit compensate for their subpar face on average .
Indian being in same boat need to forget this female gaze shit asap and go all out on HGH , aromasin , high protein rich diet and test cycle to mascmaxx.
Tagging intelligent posters @Niko69 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Chadethnic101 @currylightskin @Preston @Chinacurry @Xangsane @Leo69 @PrinterAndFaxMachin @whiteissuperior @StrangerDanger @enchanted_elixir @rand anon @reptiles
Damn bhai, what should I do??

@AlexBrown84

View attachment 1883771
View attachment 1883760

NICHEMAXXING

View attachment 1883771
View attachment 1883760

NICHEMAXXING
Curry hate , satisfying

Look at the black guys . Majority of them are ugly on average but still It is agreed that face don't matter for black . They just need height , frame and muscle to get laid
blacks get laid only because society thinks every black has a BBC
no other race has such a powerful sexual stereotype
also blacks are already dark triad maxxed thanks to media

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
View attachment 1885074

Listened to both now great tracks
And I really respect zayn for incorporating his culture into his music we need more ppl like this.
Unfortunately this site tells me to larp my race etc when jf you truly wanna change you need more mogggers or successful people saying their are bengali, paki, indian whatever instead of denying and being embarrassed by it

It's up to us to change it ngl
I don't larp anymore and now will play random bollywood songs to girls I meet jfl
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos please send me a good bollywood/asian done playlist on Spotify if you know any

I only really like tum hi ho and shit always brings tear to my eyes fml ahhah

I agree that i'm not a good person to talk about gymaxxing since i can only think of it theoretically since i personally never really lifted weights.

Yeah these overly nerdy types need gym for sure.
Plus new fashion sense and social skills too JFL

I think a cultural change needs to happen, and that will only occur once we get even more of the younger generations into sports/music/acting and we are seeing the happen in small ways like nav/tesher/steel bangles/naughty boy etc
but we need more visible stars, we only really have Zayn and he's too lightskin to represent the majority of us.

Once you see other guys like you doing something it gives you a template to follow.
Thats why i think this guy through chasing his own bag is actually doing a lot for south asians because so many young guys will see how good he looks gymaxxed and follow suit.

Its not only looks though. because of upbringing most south asian men & women lack social skills and most importantly lack the will to engage in risky behaviour and you can't be too high inhib as a man.
Damn you got all these bitches without gym celling. Imagine if you gym celled, probably become a sex god

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • +1
wtf you are talking about? blacks arent ugly. They have good bones and they look masculine. I have seen plenty of mogger black people.
They all brag about their smv only to fuck fat white and hispanic bitches. Most of them also lack jb appeal. Some blacks do well with bitches but its funny seeing them shit on curries and Arabs when good look members of both phenotypes have just as much appeal and more jb appeal

• +1
Nigga gooks are sterotypically talked about when giving examples of the female gaze to mayos JFL
Mirin jimin on the thumbnail

Damn you got all these bitches without gym celling. Imagine if you gym celled, probably become a sex god

I'm a millennial so gymaxxing wasn't the cultural phenomenon it is now back then
I just stayed lean, and i have a good frame so it was enough.

I'm going to start gymmaxxing now though to move less prettyyboy to more masc

Ideally try to copy a look like this.
Its pretty similar to the standards around a NW chadpreet already so another template south asian guys can follow

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98