Ethnics especially Indian trying to female gaze max is the most retarded shit .

Deleted member 16209

Deleted member 16209

Vince Gironda Disciple
Pheno and soft feature are the most important feature regarding appealing to female gaze .
They are the foundation , the basal determinant whether one can pull off prettyboy looks or not .
All the info on site such as get curtain hair , wear rings and chain , dress like zoomer eboy fit would only enhance one appeal if they have the workable pheno .
Since everyone on this site except @Johanjohan is Indian , this is important .
You as a typical curry would literally be the meme 🤣 of town attempting to be a pretty boy .
This is you after listening to muh grow your hair out bro.
Images 16

Only Half South Asian like Nick , Zayn and Lawrence coke could pull off the prettyboy look / appeal to female gaze .
Images 11
Images 12

Images 13

So what's the solution then ?
NICHEMAXXING
Focus on maxing out your dimorphic feature like height , muscle 💪 ( prob roid) . The key here is that you lack face so compensate with other SMV factor .
Look at the black guys . Majority of them are ugly on average but still It is agreed that face don't matter for black . They just need height , frame and muscle to get laid . It's because they have the most sexual dimorphism on average out of all races . That shit compensate for their subpar face on average .
Indian being in same boat need to forget this female gaze shit asap and go all out on HGH , aromasin , high protein rich diet and test cycle to mascmaxx.
You will at least get some niche attention this way .
Tagging intelligent posters @Niko69 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Chadethnic101 @currylightskin @Preston @Chinacurry @Xangsane @Leo69 @PrinterAndFaxMachin @whiteissuperior @StrangerDanger @enchanted_elixir @rand anon @reptiles

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, SubhumanCurrycel, StrangerDanger and 22 others
Pheno and soft feature are the most important feature regarding appealing to female gaze .
They are the foundation , the basal determinant whether one can pull off prettyboy looks or not .
All the info on site such as get curtain hair , wear rings and chain , dress like zoomer eboy fit would only enhance one appeal if they have the workable pheno .
You as a typical curry would literally be the meme 🤣 of town attempting to be a pretty boy .
View attachment 1883771
Only Half South Asian like Nick , Zayn and Lawrence coke could pull off the prettyboy look / appeal to female gaze .
View attachment 1883758View attachment 1883759
View attachment 1883760

NICHEMAXXING
Focus on maxing out your dimorphic feature like height , muscle 💪 ( prob roid) . The key here is that you lack face so compensate with other SMV factor .
Look at the black guys . Majority of them are ugly on average but still It is agreed that face don't matter for black . They just need height , frame and muscle to get laid . It's because they have the most sexual dimorphism on average out of all races . That shit compensate for their subpar face on average .
Indian being in same boat need to forget this female gaze shit asap and go all out on HGH , aromasin , high protein rich diet and test cycle to mascmaxx.
Tagging intelligent posters @Niko69 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Chadethnic101 @currylightskin @Preston @Chinacurry @Xangsane @Leo69 @PrinterAndFaxMachin @whiteissuperior @StrangerDanger @enchanted_elixir @rand anon @reptiles
Yeah typically yeah

Im trying to max my niche out and it seems tbhbi lean more towards pretty boy now I am lean,

I'm not max ebay maxxing but I do accessorise and goal is to go.gym and have some more size

But natty im not gonna get much bigger than I am now tbh without getting fat
A girl literslly described me as athletic skinny physique wise lmao

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16209 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Mascethetic like this guy is ideal and a workable strategy imo

Attachments

• download.mp4
    965.7 KB
  • download (5).mp4
    1.4 MB
  • download (4).mp4
    1.5 MB
  • download (2).mp4
    1.5 MB
  • download (1).mp4
    1.4 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, untouchable_coper, AscensionMan98 and 10 others
Don't think you've seen me since I leaned out

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Mascethetic like this guy is ideal and a workable strategy imo
Yeah ngl he looks great esp tk the average girl looking at him

Top body and lean young face but he has tk make sure he keeps his collagen coz he's got no bones to compensate

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Idk, many foids complemented me when I had my middle parted curly hair

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 16209 and Vain786
Don't think you've seen me since I leaned out
Nah DM me

I would say that i lean towards pretty boy too and its worked fine for me

Going Ogre or Mascmaxxing tends to leads to lead to attention from lower quality women.
Though i do think south asians benefit hugely from gymaxxing since its not expected.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deprived, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 16209
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
View attachment 1883771
View attachment 1883760

NICHEMAXXING
Show us an example of what an Indian who followed your advice would look like in the end

East asians whole looksmaxxing is about the female gaze JFL. It's the opposite for chinks. The whole foundation of our look is soft features and our phenotype which maximizes it

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 16209
Yeah typically yeah

Im trying to max my niche out and it seems tbhbi lean more towards pretty boy now I am lean,

I'm not max ebay maxxing but I do accessorise and goal is to go.gym and have some more size

But natty im not gonna get much bigger than I am now tbh without getting fat
A girl literslly described me as athletic skinny physique wise lmao
Natty 4 years of training = dyel with abs to foids

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Chadethnic101
well if youre already low trust with dimorphic features then u should prettyboy to gain trust

being curry is irrelevant

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 16209
View attachment 1883771
View attachment 1883760

NICHEMAXXING
lol I had a classmate in HS who looked like that pajeet you posted with long hair. He had nail polish on and was a massive weirdo and I'm pretty sure he was a fag too😂

you mean well but long hair from what I've seen halos us brown boys hard tbh so I'll have to disagree

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
East asians whole looksmaxxing is about the female gaze JFL. It's the opposite for chinks. The whole foundation of our look is soft features and our phenotype which maximizes it
There is a reason only darkskinned ethnic women are into Kpop, they like it cause they wish they were as feminine as the kpop gooks

inb4 spamming EE with Koreans.
Any1 can get EE bitches any1
Refugee Arabs in Europe are going around with EE girls

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, PrinceLuenLeoncur, the BULL and 4 others
There is a reason only darkskinned ethnic women are into Kpop, they like it cause they wish they were as feminine as the kpop gooks
View attachment 1883866

inb4 spamming EE with Koreans.
Any1 can get EE bitches any1
Refugee Arabs in Europe are going around with EE girls
Nigga kpop fans are extremely diverse.
Any concert in the US is like 25% white, 25% latina, 25% black and 25% asian.
I dont discriminate against ethnics

There is a reason only darkskinned ethnic women are into Kpop
Shows a dark skinned ethnic women lol

Cope more buddy you have never touched a women in your life

Shows a dark skinned ethnic women lol

Cope more buddy you have never touched a women in your life
Nigga u told me not to show a white woman. And i said i like all women. Keep seething over nothing

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Nah DM me

Going Ogre or Mascmaxxing tends to leads to lead to attention from lower quality women.
Though i do think south asians benefit hugely from gymaxxing since its not expected.
You've seen me again my leanest haha, I can't gey any leaner without destroying my sex drive, not worth it haha I'm pribs 13-14 now

@THOTBONER seen me when I was Chubby as fuck haha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16209 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
After 3 surgeries I’ll look like Lawrence Coke

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16209
wtf you are talking about? blacks arent ugly. They have good bones and they look masculine. I have seen plenty of mogger black people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Nah DM me

I think you mistook my point ☝️.
My point is that South Asian in general have the lowest facial looks level with little to no smv Halo .
Maxxing out your dimorphic trait don't mean sacrificing on your collagen .
You are a certified Chadpreet so you are probably unaware of abysmal situation of most Curry.
This thread is a counter reactionary to general forum notion like this
https://looksmax.org/threads/in-the...d-absurdly-more-than-it-has-ever-been.488657/
Look at this black guys . This is what I meant as maxxing sexual dimorphism overcome facial deficiency.
Images 12

As for low class , most Indian in my vicinity are skinny fat Doctor or medical worker . They are the one who would most benefit from advice like this.
Legit , all @Johanjohan does is post on Indian and how blackpill is a meme , still rot on here like abused dog.

well if youre already low trust with dimorphic features then u should prettyboy to gain trust

being curry is irrelevant
Post proof of any bitches that you get , you delusional street shitter.
You've seen me again my leanest haha, I can't gey any leaner without destroying my sex drive, not worth it haha I'm pribs 13-14 now

@THOTBONER seen me when I was Chubby as fuck haha
Indeed update me on Bhai 😊
After 3 surgeries I’ll look like Lawrence Coke
Mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Johanjohan, Vain786 and 1 other person
Based. This is why I'll shave my head.

• JFL
Zayn malik got the paki preety boy phenotype, even though is half white
, common look among northern eastern pakis/sikhs
, height mogget preety boy pheno
, idk why indians use him as an ex
Guys with These pheno looks nothing like a curry
,pakis easily exotic max and fit female. Gaze

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deviou_s and the BULL
Zayn malik got the paki preety boy phenotype, even though is half white
, common look among northern eastern pakis/sikhs
, height mogget preety boy pheno
, idk why indians use him as an ex
Guys with These pheno looks nothing like a curry
,pakis easily exotic max and fit female. Gaze
Icegif 1566

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deprived and the BULL
wtf you are talking about? blacks arent ugly. They have good bones and they look masculine. I have seen plenty of mogger black people.
they most def are... no better than curries and other hardcore ethnics..

at all... maybe even uglier on average

Don't you feel like a masc Chang is more ideal like Tim Chung or Alex Landi
Images 13

Coke isn’t half Indian wtf

Go check his insta, he posted his parents

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Chadeep, Deleted member 16209 and 1 other person

@ForeverRecession gaslighting. He’s like half white and half black/latino some shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16209 and Deleted member 7580
I skimmed but female gaze doesn’t mean prettyboy
Maesthetic 100% falls under female gaze

Female gaze just means a RTT bald bearded subhuman isn’t ideal jfl
Aka things that are actually attractive not things that men respect because of the dom factor

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

His mom is a Trini Dougla shifted more to black side .
Dougla are mixed race black and Indian like @Sny
@ForeverRecession gaslighting. He’s like half white and half black/latino some shit
Just looked her up .
Even her name is literally Sonya, an Indian name.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sny and Xangsane

She's kinda cute. What's her ethnicity?

My point is that South Asian in general have the lowest facial looks level with little to no smv Halo .
You are a certified Chadpreet so you are probably unaware of abysmal situation of most Curry.
https://looksmax.org/threads/in-the...d-absurdly-more-than-it-has-ever-been.488657/
Look at this black guys . This is what I meant as maxxing sexual dimorphism overcome facial deficiency.
View attachment 1884269

I agree that i'm not a good person to talk about gymaxxing since i can only think of it theoretically since i personally never really lifted weights.

As for low class , most Indian in my vicinity are skinny fat Doctor or medical worker . They are the one who would most benefit from advice like this.

Yeah these overly nerdy types need gym for sure.
Plus new fashion sense and social skills too JFL

I think a cultural change needs to happen, and that will only occur once we get even more of the younger generations into sports/music/acting and we are seeing the happen in small ways like nav/tesher/steel bangles/naughty boy etc
but we need more visible stars, we only really have Zayn and he's too lightskin to represent the majority of us.

Once you see other guys like you doing something it gives you a template to follow.
Thats why i think this guy through chasing his own bag is actually doing a lot for south asians because so many young guys will see how good he looks gymaxxed and follow suit.

Its not only looks though. because of upbringing most south asian men & women lack social skills and most importantly lack the will to engage in risky behaviour and you can't be too high inhib as a man.

• +1
View attachment 1884269

Legit , all @Johanjohan does is post on Indian and how blackpill is a meme , still rot on here like abused dog.

Post proof of any bitches that you get , you delusional street shitter.

Indeed update me on Bhai 😊

Mogger
Funny thread :D

I love this website tbh, it has helped me a lot, but there’s a lot of basement delusions here

Last edited:
they most def are... no better than curries and other hardcore ethnics..

at all... maybe even uglier on average
Nar that’s cap. Blacks are middle in looks tbh. They are only 2nd place SMV wise out of pure blood races due to height, BBC, muslce mass and NT. But looks wise they are on par if not slightly better than Mestizos but below Arabs.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Nar that’s cap. Blacks are middle in looks tbh. They are only 2nd place SMV wise out of pure blood races due to height, BBC, muslce mass and NT. But looks wise they are on par if not slightly better than Mestizos but below Arabs.
lol i meant face alone

• +1
View attachment 1883771
View attachment 1883760

NICHEMAXXING
Tagging intelligent posters @Niko69 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Chadethnic101 @currylightskin @Preston @Chinacurry @Xangsane @Leo69 @PrinterAndFaxMachin @whiteissuperior @StrangerDanger @enchanted_elixir @rand anon @reptiles[
[/QUOTE]
It's over for currycels.

Face alone they are mid tier (better than half worse than half) as I said. If blacks had physical and mental stats equal to other groups they’d 100% be as incel as curries or Latinos prob even worse due to dark skin not helping them if they have no masculinity.

• JFL
@Makeyousit ^ meant to tag you but shit site

Going back to your parents country
How does one "go back" to a country they aren't from? Not to mention, this sfcel rhetoric won't fly and non-whites should not fall for it either. In the west, we have a better standard of life over here. Who cares if we can't get our dicks wet, we can always pay for it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, Truecel14 and enchanted_elixir
How does one "go back" to a country they aren't from? Not to mention, this sfcel rhetoric won't fly and non-whites should not fall for it either.
You're absolutely correct haha. I'm definitely not an SFcel.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers