Brutal for deathnics

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and 5'7 zoomer
Okay Vladimir or Pitor 👍🏻

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Brutal for deathnics

You joined this month and you broke a 1000 posts in 3 weeks. That's dedicated rotting.

You literally showed me you have no life at 14, life's most crucial developmental years.

Don't worry about ethnics, worry about your own life. Your .org account will remain in your 20s until you eventually rope or join .is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, nope, Deleted member 65752 and 1 other person
You joined this month and you broke a 1000 posts in 3 weeks. That's dedicated rotting.

You literally showed me you have no life at 14, life's most crucial developmental years.

Don't worry about ethnics, worry about your own life. Your .org account will remain in your 20s until you eventually rope or join .is.
He’s Indian

@normie_joe well said my fellow curry

white tall big dick rich or later

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Translation: do you want chicken tikki on the side saar or butter chicken?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Translation: do you want chicken tikki on the side saar or butter chicken?
ALSO btw I only got accepted a week ago so get it right Dalit.

You’re making enemies with your own kinsfolk :lul:
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 this sad little fellow is just itching to converse with his idol Moggathon. He definitely has an ‘I ❤️ Moggathon’ tattoo

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 this sad little fellow is just itching to converse with his idol Moggathon. He definitely has an ‘I ❤️ Moggathon’ tattoo
Nigger you’re itching to have a conversation with me every single thread I’ve made youve replied too. Stupid nigga

• +1

Destroy Him Black And White GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL