Ethnics have no right to complain about racism in the west

Still same race theh can lie and say they are Iraqi or from another gulf place. SEA are a bit fucked but they have Singapore and Malaysia 2 rich SEA nations no excuses
ideal life is making a mil in the west and retiring to somewhere where food and land is cheap
but not a complete shithole

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Some Africans like to build luxurious homes in their native villages once they make it in the West. It's for retirement but also to flex on everyone who doubted or cursed them. Igbo people are very popular for doing this in Nigeria because a lot of Igbos are very successful in America and England :

Botswana is a Chinese colony. Namibia has a lot of whites living there… :hnghn: also neither are 1st world Nations they are just not doing terribly besides most blacks choose Ghana as it’s west African like most blacks in the diaspora and is free from whites and Chinese.

My point still stands
They choose Ghana because the Ghanaian government has actively worked to promote this.
They 1) apologized for selling them to white people :

and 2) had a "Year of Return" in 2019 to make them come to Ghana. I should note that it's a program by the STATE and Nana Akufo-Addo. They believe it will help develop the country. They paid popular celebrities like Steve Harvey to participate to it and cry inside of the slave castle to create even more publicity

Now obviously, most black Americans and Afro-Caribbeans are too poor to relocate to Ghana, and Ghana is honestly shitty country to live in with Accra being one of the most expensive city in Africa. The black Americans who do that are either the black nationalist types who are ready to sacrifice their well being to "go back to the motherland" or "escape racism", or at least upper middle class blacks who can afford to live well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Whites shouldn’t have fucked their countries in the first place.

They’re forced to travel to western white countries so they can have a nice quality of life. Unfortunately, the ethnic women become brainwashed by white beauty standards and kiss white ass leaving their own race of men incelibate.
:(

Yes true but Arabs can fuck off to Dubai and live fine but no they instead choose to infest my nations with Islam and then cry when women don’t like their hooked noses what BS is That? Gooks cry about women hating them when they can fuck off to China or Japan and live like gods.

Blacks and curries have an excuse their nations are so fucked up anything is preferable than going back there :feelscry: so I can pity them and their plight
mfer wtf did i do to you

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Some Africans like to build luxurious homes in their native villages once they make it in the West. It's for retirement but also to flex on everyone who doubted or cursed them. Igbo people are very popular for doing this in Nigeria because a lot of Igbos are very successful in America and England :

They choose Ghana because the Ghanaian government has actively worked to promote this.
They 1) apologized for selling them to white people :

and 2) had a "Year of Return" in 2019 to make them come to Ghana. I should note that it's a program by the STATE and Nana Akufo-Addo. They believe it will help develop the country. They paid popular celebrities like Steve Harvey to participate to it and cry inside of the slave castle to create even more publicity

Now obviously, most black Americans and Afro-Caribbeans are too poor to relocate to Ghana, and Ghana is honestly shitty country to live in with Accra being one of the most expensive city in Africa. The black Americans who do that are either the black nationalist types who are ready to sacrifice their well being to "go back to the motherland" or "escape racism", or at least upper middle class blacks who can afford to live well.

Basically this. Though new world blacks have gentic ties to Ghana, but have non with South Africa Kenya or Namibia. So it’s better they go Ghana as they prob have an ancestor from there. Yes Africans do go home (some) but the point stands why don’t Arabs and gooks do this they have actual rich nations they shouldn’t even want to leave their lands blacks have 0 1st world nations same witb curries I can understand the need to leave
Whites shouldn’t have fucked their countries in the first place.

They’re forced to travel to western white countries so they can have a nice quality of life. Unfortunately, the ethnic women become brainwashed by white beauty standards and kiss white ass leaving their own race of men incelibate.
dont act as if ethnic men aren’t guilty of the same thing, most curry women would date within their race only but when I’m out I see curries ignore their women and chase Whire women then cry because they get rejected meanwhile white men twke poojeetas who are left there like :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: and have no choice they neeed love as well @TRUE_CEL

• Woah
Reactions: Racky
dont act as if ethnic men aren’t guilty of the same thing, most curry women would date within their race only but when I’m out I see curries ignore their women and chase Whire women then cry because they get rejected meanwhile white men twke poojeetas who are left there like :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: and have no choice they neeed love as well @TRUE_CEL
they all go after non-brown guys sadly

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
they all go after non-brown guys sadly
True to an extent but curry women like their own a lot. Your more likely to see white women and black women with other races than curry women. Infact I see curry men with white girls everyday when I’m out they like 3-5/10 beckies over their own women JFL so what do you expect pajeetas to do? Ofc they will fuck Tyrone and chad

I only cold approach brown whores

@Xangsane open DM I explain it in there ❤️ (no homo)

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
To fuck off
Maybe your ugly? :feelsbaton: Not curry womens fault if your subhuman I seee 6/10 Curry foids with 3/10Manlet pajeets (these are FOBs tbh)

Arabs, gooks Turks castizos etc can all rot they have rich nations they can go to but choose to go to the west.
Cant tell the same about arabs and gooks but turks definitely do not have a rich nation, we are literally wagecucking for 300€ a month. Castizos might not want to get skinned alive by cartels too, which is quite understandable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Maybe your ugly? :feelsbaton: Not curry womens fault if your subhuman I seee 6/10 Curry foids with 3/10Manlet pajeets (these are FOBs tbh)
They have a moral obligation to accept my dick.
Out genitals should procreate as racial law wants it

• JFL
And North Africa isnt Quatar btw. Morocco is an open roof brothel for white sexpats, pedos, and deviants.
Even in my own country Im sexually humiliated.
Meanwhile in Singapore there are undercover cops everywhere who make sure foreigners dont look at their woman

Racism doesn't even exist :feelswhat:

I cannot see a single positive aspect to my race in 2022. It's like a cruel joke

Dont get me wrong. I earn a decent living in the west to a point that I can waste it on prostitutes who hate me and terrible gambles without ever having to struggle.
My flat has both sea and mountain view.
To sit on my balcony after a day of work and gaze at the waves with a pack of cold ones. It sets things straight in my mind. It's my reward for putting up with all slave labor and cuckoldry. I never lose touch with the summer despite these circumstances.
But not having a brown whore I can grope, fondled, hump at will is a soul shattering pain

And North Africa isnt Quatar btw. Morocco is an open roof brothel for white sexpats, pedos, and deviants.
Meanwhile in Singapore there are undercover cops everywhere who make sure foreigners dont look at their woman
@KING REIDYZ :feelswhat::dafuckfeels: is this true Mashallah delete Moroccan women don’t only take black Dick but now white cock also?

@Shrek2OnDvD Fuck you

Cant tell the same about arabs and gooks but turks definitely do not have a rich nation, we are literally wagecucking for 300€ a month. Castizos might not want to get skinned alive by cartels too, which is quite understandable
Turkey is statistically a richer country than all the Arab countries besides the gulf ones. Turks have no reason to migrate I’ve been there. Nice place, great weather, architecture, good industry, conservative people, attractive women and amazing food

Much better than most of Europe but idk what is like since erdogan crashed the lira

• +1
@KING REIDYZ :feelswhat::dafuckfeels: is this true Mashallah delete Moroccan women don’t only take black Dick but now white cock also?
There’s a website called tarenoi.com dedicated to black dudes in France fucking Nafri girls :feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL
Turkey is statistically a richer country than all the Arab countries besides the gulf ones. Turks have no reason to migrate I’ve been there. Nice place, great weather, architecture, good industry, conservative people, attractive women and amazing food

Much better than most of Europe but idk what is like since erdogan crashed the lira
Turks don’t migrate often as they are loyal people with pride. Other groups like gooks and Arabs lack pride so they migrate despite having rich nations. Curries and blacks have shit nations so they are actually FORCED to migrate

Indeed its a beautiful country if it wasnt for its shithole tier politics. That being said i dont have any plans to migrate anywhere. Im planning to have some abroad experience rather than immigration. Like spend a few years in EU as an exchange student, do a few terms of WAT in America, travel around the world and then return to home

• +1
There’s a website called tarenoi.com dedicated to black dudes in France fucking Nafri girls :feelskek:
How am I supposed to believe in a benevolent god. Seriously

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Turks don’t migrate often as they are loyal people with pride. Other groups like gooks and Arabs lack pride so they migrate despite having rich nations. Curries and blacks have shit nations so they are actually FORCED to migrate
There’s 5 million Turks in Germany alone

• +1
I deserve intimacy

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Better idea is to just send money to these countries and manage their economies from afar so you wont have to deal with racial tension.
Any civilized nation would have to be doing altruistic colonialism for that to work. Most African Politicians are uncivilized subhuman monkey kleptocratic banana republic managing stealers

Any civilized nation would have to be doing altruistic colonialism for that to work. Most African Politicians are uncivilized subhuman monkey kleptocratic banana republic managing stealers
The African politicians are placed there by the west Russia and china.
When a good politician comes in he mysteriously gets killed errhemm Gadaffi

It’s not even that bad. I don’t think I’ve ever faced racism in real life in Canada :Comfy:

@Shrek2OnDvD my nigger it’s only banter don’t be mad I know I love my Arab akhis

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Whats your adress ?

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Open your dm
I thought you were all Africans what happened to African unity why hate on west Africans fucking North Africans, VIVA LE AFRIQUE love is what this is don’t stop it you KHELOUCHE

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I thought you were all Africans what happened to African unity why hate on west Africans fucking North Africans, VIVA LE AFRIQUE love is what this is don’t stop it you KHELOUCHE
Wtf you taking about ?

We arent african 😹🖕🏻

Wtf you taking about ?

We arent african 😹🖕🏻
North Africa

Isn’t Africa

Africa

Are you stupid you dumb cunt. Morocco is in africa, your women fucking Mamodou is hee having sex with a FELLOW African man like YOU

pure distilled autism
KING♔REIDYZ|

KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE