Ethnics have no right to complain about racism in the west

North Africa

Isn’t Africa

Africa

Are you stupid you dumb cunt. Morocco is in africa, your women fucking Mamodou is hee having sex with a FELLOW African man like YOU
We dont consider ourselves african cry more 🤙🏻✨😹

Stupid thread made by a stupid nigger.

If someone is racist to me i wont complain but break them.

We dont consider ourselves african cry more 🤙🏻✨😹
Your African regardless your nation is in africa you dumbass :feelstastyman: like a Britsaying they aren’t European when they are Britian Is in Europe. Maghreb is in Africa cry more bitch your women are African and love African cock from Mamadou

Stupid thread made by a stupid nigger.

If someone is racist to me i wont complain but break them.
Good do that then. Stupid mongrel

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Go fuck yourself faggot nigger or curry whatever you are, annoying piece of shit

you are like women all the same:forcedsmile:
Ok,
You done now, I never tried to beef with you cos you reminded me of SMESH but I now know your nothing like him I’m disgusted with you be gone mongrel arab Whire caucasoid Russian Ukrainian Armenian azebajani boy

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Ok,
You done now, I never tried to beef with you cos you reminded me of SMESH but I now know your nothing like him I’m disgusted with you be gone mongrel arab Whire caucasoid Russian Ukrainian Armenian azebajani boy
nigga i should be your motivation, im the purest man alive from the purest country. Highest J2 frequency the most pure west asian nigga, even if im mixed thats gonna be balkan which is 5% or 10%.

• JFL
nigga i should be your motivation, im the purest man alive from the purest country. Highest J2 frequency the most pure west asian nigga, even if im mixed thats gonna be balkan which is 5% or 10%.
Mirin the pure breed J2 mogging Arabs J haplogroup into the dirt real Ingush bad boy genes. But I am R haplogroup mogger the one that took over the entire planet doesn’t get better than that :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Only blacks, Latinos and south Asian can complain as their homelands have terrible HDI
View attachment 1694716
Arabs, gooks Turks castizos etc can all rot they have rich nations they can go to but choose to go to the west. @FailedNormieManlet cant just go back to Bangladesh it’s a poverty sticken hellole but a Gook can fuck off to south korea a rich nation and be fine.

Why do Arabs traverse many nations to get to a foreign continent (Europe) with a new race (whites) that have a religion completley incompatible with Their own when Arabs can just walk next door into Saudi Arabia :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

TLDR: don’t pity ethnics they chose to come to the west their fault for being incels (blacks, Latinos and South Asians excluded)
Very based. Im moneymaxxig and moving to india in the future.

• +1
Turks don’t migrate often as they are loyal people with pride. Other groups like gooks and Arabs lack pride so they migrate despite having rich nations. Curries and blacks have shit nations so they are actually FORCED to migrate
Tbh japanese dont really immgrate at all. As for koreans they dont either that much anyways. Only chinese still imigrate but they arent that rich gdp per capita wise.

• +1
  • +1
PrinceLuenLeoncur

Tbh japanese dont really immgrate at all. As for koreans they dont either that much anyways. Only chinese still imigrate but they arent that rich gdp per capita wise.
Yeah I mean the Chinese gooks can go toKorea and not be incels is the point. They come to the west for HWITE pussy then end up incel, I have only fucked 1 white bitch and can tell you they are overrated.