Ethnics in white countries have superiority complexes

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Just google crime statistics in regards to robbery, violent rape, murder, sexual molestation etc in european countries. We run this shit, we run your streets. Ethniks in German Sweden UK France Spain etc run your countries like pimps.

Ethnics have the biggest superiority complex walking in pigskin countries, raping white women, bullying white boys in kindergarten, primary school and highschool, robbing old pigskins, using the social welfare system like noone else and demanding to build Mosques in every corner of their host countries. LMAO ethnics look down on white subhumans. I can tell you from my own experience that ethnics despise white subhumans and see them just like white cockroaches. Ethnics are fifth columnists

They are the new 'Jews'. "WE do not care about whitey, we will simply take over your countries."

Just LOL @ you pigcel. White women are seen as promiscuous whores and sex toys, while white men are seen as submissive beta subhumans by ethnics.

You are seen lesser than rats and insects. That's the real redpill here for you. When ever an ethnic male looks at you and your mother with a smirk on his face, just don't forget that he thinks that your mother is a cheap whore while you are seen as a non-threatening submissive beta cuckold.

You have NO CULTURE, NO ETHICS, NO MORALS, NO FAMILY STRUCTURE/BROKEN FAMILY STRUCTURES, NO CLOSE FAMILY TIES, NO RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS/ANCESTORS, HOMOSEXUALITY, BESTIALITY, PROMISCUITY, BETA CUCKOLDRY, PEDOPHILIA, NO HONOR/PRIDE ETC.

YOUR MOTHERS WERE NON-VIRGIN WHORES WHEN THEY GOT MARRIED TO YOUR FATHERS AND GAVE BIRTH TO THEIR BETA CUCKOLD OFFSPRING(YOU)!

fucking LOL @ you. YOU think honor killing, prideful, tribal ethnics like Africans, Chechens, Arabs, Pakis or Somalis look up to a white subhuman like you living in a faggy, flower-power patch-work family with two dads and a promiscuous slutty mixed race half sister
goodfellas.gif

NOW IM DONE SEEING ALL THIS WHITE SUPERIORITY COPE ON THIS SITE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 3832, turkproducer and 14 others
Over for white people tbh. They're the epitome of faggotry. Their beta cuckoldry and their horrid values will be their downfall

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 685, Michael Myers and 3 others
not even the first letter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Got the hunter eyes and Viro
I hope whites become extinct

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Michael Myers and Deleted member 3789
Ngl tbh white teens are so scared of ethnics in the UK jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, turkproducer, Deleted member 3526 and 8 others
The jews opened the gates for us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
And this is why I am the last one of my kind.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽. and BrendioEEE
Ngl tbh white teens are so scared of ethnics in the UK jfl
It's normal for them to be scared lol, I just exposed the true redpill about this, hopefully i never see no more white cope again

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3583
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 685, Michael Myers and 3 others
White Women Worship Ethnics.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman, turkproducer, Deleted member 3526 and 4 others
i wish i was ethnic

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Aesthetic and Deleted member 3789
Again aren't whites the reason in the first place because of their war and poverty they created in the ethnic countries?
Isn't this the reason for refugees?

White became beta after sjw
Don't forget white England invaded all but 22 countries in the world

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: elfmaxx, Deleted member 3043 and Chadelite
A nigga can only hope
I've already got accepted in a sixth form from the school I used to go, so I've probs got the grades i need cus the school will give them to me

Again aren't whites the reason in the first place because of their war and poverty they created in the ethnic countries?
Whites never did shit ever. Again, stop trying to put yourself on the high ground.

Western Civiliaztion was build on ethnic brains. Short history lesson pigskin: Ethnics invented algebra, fire, art, literature, agriculture, music, clothes, running clean water, script, metallurgy etc
without ethniks you pigskin ape would still live in a cave and do child sacrifices to Odin and Thor.

The only thing pigskins invented independently is cuckoldery, butt plugs, AIDS, sodomy, cannibalism and school shootings.

Once again STOP TRYING TO CLAIM SHIT ALL THE TIME, YOU HAVEN'T DONE SHIT

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AbandonShip, Feanor, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
I've already got accepted in a sixth form from the school I used to go, so I've probs got the grades i need cus the school will give them to me
Ye you're fine then. If you got into sixth form your GCSEs do not matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
That's all I care about, cus I know I'll get 3 A* for a levels
Do not pick 3 difficult A Levels unless you are very smart (predicted 8s all around for GCSE)

• +1
Whites never did shit ever. Again, stop trying to put yourself on the high ground.

Western Civiliaztion was build on ethnic brains. Short history lesson pigskin: Ethnics invented algebra, fire, art, literature, agriculture, music, clothes, running clean water, script, metallurgy etc
without ethniks you pigskin ape would still live in a cave and do child sacrifices to Odin and Thor.

The only thing pigskins invented independently is cuckoldery, butt plugs, AIDS, sodomy, cannibalism and school shootings.

Once again STOP TRYING TO CLAIM SHIT ALL THE TIME, YOU HAVEN'T DONE SHIT
Fuming
Some white guy hurt you?

Jews run the west, Chaddams and Tyrones rape white women on the daily and submit pigskins to them

Meanwhile fat cuckold nordic frail beta twinks dwell in websties like SF lmfao...

Utterly pathetic

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3789, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person

Western Civiliaztion was build on ethnic brains. Short history lesson pigskin: Ethnics invented algebra, fire, art, literature, agriculture, music, clothes, running clean water, script, metallurgy.
Muslims made these not those ugly shit skins in India, those coronavirus making bat eating people in China or those hiv bearing idiots in afirca

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
I picked english literature, history and re
Ye those aren't too difficult. Many idiots in your year will choose maths, physics and chemistry/biology. They will fail and be rejected from uni

• JFL

White became beta after sjw
Don't forget white England invaded all but 22 countries in the world
it is, if nobody invanded nobody, everybody would me more happier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Ye those aren't too difficult. Many idiots in your year will choose maths, physics and chemistry/biology. They will fail and be rejected from uni
Jfl at choosing stem, to many choose stem and fail and it's overated tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
it truly is what it is we ethnics have always been genetically superior

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@apollothegun what subjects are u doing for a level?

• +1
With all that inventing
Should have invented defenses

Thank SJW for making white men soft LOLs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
With all that inventing

there is no more race anymore, we'll soon be one united cope. And become dust, this is all vanity tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I WILL INDEED BREAD WITH A BLACK AFRICAN NUBIAN SLAVE GIRL AND MAKE 7FT MULLATO DARK BAD BOY SLAYERS

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, elfmaxx and Deleted member 685
With all that inventing

Only on an obscure incel forum you hope to get back at ethniks for humiliating your kin in real life by creating some alternative reality. To have the gall to pretend to be superior to ethniks while they literally rape, molest, kill, rob, humiliate and live off like parasites of your pigskin people, could be only achieved by someone who has reached the highest realms of coping. But what else is there besides to cope when your kin is being replaced by millions of ethniks ready to rape your stinky whore mother in front of your eyes
cage.gif

• +1
there is no more race anymore, we'll soon be one united cope. And become dust, this is all vanity tbh
Yeah gonna find me an ethnic or mixed girl
Maybe a jew idk and idc

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: elfmaxx and Deleted member 3043
Only on an obscure incel forum you hope to get back at ethniks for humiliating your kin in real life by creating some alternative reality. To have the gall to pretend to be superior to ethniks while they literally rape, molest, kill, rob, humiliate and live off like parasites of your pigskin people, could be only achieved by someone who has reached the highest realms of coping. But what else is there besides to cope when your kin is being replaced by millions of ethniks ready to rape your stinky whore mother in front of your eyes
cage.gif
keep them essays coming for a greycel

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3043
erhnics >>>>

Ethniks in India, Pak, Middle East, Africa bent the knee to the British Empire as soon as the ships landed.

They did not even put up a fight.

Ethniks bowed down to the superior white man British red coats and allowed them to colonise their land, draw their maps, create their legal and political systems, and of course, take their women.

History is full of enthix being cucked by white civilisations.

Ethniks in India, Pak, Middle East, Africa bent the knee to the British Empire as soon as the ships landed.

Ethniks bowed down to the superior white man British red coats and allowed them to colonise their land, draw their maps, create their legal and political systems, and of course, take their women.

Cope

2000.jpg

Just google crime statistics in regards to robbery, violent rape, murder, sexual molestation etc in european countries. We run this shit, we run your streets. Ethniks in German Sweden UK France Spain etc run your countries like pimps.

Ethnics have the biggest superiority complex walking in pigskin countries, raping white women, bullying white boys in kindergarten, primary school and highschool, robbing old pigskins, using the social welfare system like noone else and demanding to build Mosques in every corner of their host countries. LMAO ethnics look down on white subhumans. I can tell you from my own experience that ethnics despise white subhumans and see them just like white cockroaches. Ethnics are fifth columnists

They are the new 'Jews'. "WE do not care about whitey, we will simply take over your countries."

Just LOL @ you pigcel. White women are seen as promiscuous whores and sex toys, while white men are seen as submissive beta subhumans by ethnics.

You are seen lesser than rats and insects. That's the real redpill here for you. When ever an ethnic male looks at you and your mother with a smirk on his face, just don't forget that he thinks that your mother is a cheap whore while you are seen as a non-threatening submissive beta cuckold.

You have NO CULTURE, NO ETHICS, NO MORALS, NO FAMILY STRUCTURE/BROKEN FAMILY STRUCTURES, NO CLOSE FAMILY TIES, NO RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS/ANCESTORS, HOMOSEXUALITY, BESTIALITY, PROMISCUITY, BETA CUCKOLDRY, PEDOPHILIA, NO HONOR/PRIDE ETC.

YOUR MOTHERS WERE NON-VIRGIN WHORES WHEN THEY GOT MARRIED TO YOUR FATHERS AND GAVE BIRTH TO THEIR BETA CUCKOLD OFFSPRING(YOU)!

fucking LOL @ you. YOU think honor killing, prideful, tribal ethnics like Africans, Chechens, Arabs, Pakis or Somalis look up to a white subhuman like you living in a faggy, flower-power patch-work family with two dads and a promiscuous slutty mixed race half sister
goodfellas.gif

NOW IM DONE SEEING ALL THIS WHITE SUPERIORITY COPE ON THIS SITE

High T ethnic badboy

Fuarkk ethnic wristlets mog me so hard

• JFL
Reactions: Feanor

Ok, this one is a cope though.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE