ethnics should date white girls or their own race

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
I prefer latinas and menas but from today im latina and whitegirl only

These deathnik whores are too insecure, the more shitskin or deathnik their features look, the more jbw they will be because they see their own subhumanity in other ethnics. Black or Asian? The chance of jbw is extremely high

Better to be fetishised by whitegirls than date insecure deathnik whores. Trust me the your own ethnic background or white girls are the only ones who like you as an ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, murdah, Mosh12 and 9 others
Don't date
Let's casterate

• +1
Reactions: Despicable, Kamui and try2beme
I tried dating a palestinian ex muslim girl and she was cooked in the head. menas are hot but im not doin that again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, T50 Mogger, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
I tried dating a palestinian ex muslim girl and she was cooked in the head. menas are hot but im not doin that again
''ex-muslim'' that was ur mistake, they're almost always BWC only and they're selfhating asf

• +1
Reactions: lookism, Ricky212, Egyptianmogger and 7 others
Ex muslims are finished people. Not even saying that as a Muslim, im saying it after seeing the way they act after turning athiest or whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah, tren_31 and 5 others
''ex-muslim'' that was ur mistake, they're almost always BWC only and they're selfhating asf
True, she had alot of muslim friends tho, like hijabi somalis. And hated kikes and israel. I could tell she was a little self hating tho even though she tried not to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, try2beme and sportsmogger
True, she had alot of muslim friends tho, like hijabi somalis. And hated kikes and israel. I could tell she was a little self hating tho even though she tried not to
Self loving ethnic or whitegirl or death

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
Men want white women in mixed countries as usual

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and sportsmogger
True, normal adjusted non-practicing muslims who date and drink etc call themselves muslims regardless

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and sportsmogger
True, normal adjusted non-practicing muslims who date and drink etc call themselves muslims regardless
but still wont eat pork lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 18522 and try2beme
Eastern eu whores are the best to fuck

Girls from the mountains are the best to marry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and yeeyeeslayer
Eastern eu whores are the best to fuck

Girls from the mountains are the best to marry
tbh EE girls are so bad for marriage compared to western europe

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
lol wym by cooked in the head

• +1
tbh EE girls are so bad for marriage compared to western europe
Why marry ee theyre all crazy

Marry from your origin country or some poor whore with a ethnic dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33826 and try2beme
  • +1
I prefer latinas and menas but from today im latina and whitegirl only

These deathnik whores are too insecure, the more shitskin or deathnik their features look, the more jbw they will be because they see their own subhumanity in other ethnics. Black or Asian? The chance of jbw is extremely high

Better to be fetishised by whitegirls than date insecure deathnik whores. Trust me the your own ethnic background or white girls are the only ones who like you as an ethnic
ngl I love my whores and they love me

• +1
People should only date their own race and opposite sex. Misagenation and homosexuality is an abomination

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and try2beme
The thing I observe is that mostly only low class white women date ethnics. Never educated women with quality. Exceptions prove the rule.

And ethnic girls prefer white men.

• +1
Reactions: Despicable and try2beme
The thing I observe is that mostly only low class white women date ethnics. Never educated women with quality. Exceptions prove the rule.

Latinas prefer Latinos
Asians prefer whites
For blacks and MENA it depends

True, she had alot of muslim friends tho, like hijabi somalis.
lol what ex muslims usually hate muslims with a burning passion and want nothing to do with them lmfao

• +1

Youd be suprised how many highclass white girls i fuck with somewhat drug dealer maxxdd aura

• +1
  • +1
w

what arab country are you from
The glowies are unbased v0 3ywnnji4rnbb1

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and try2beme
And hated kikes and israel.
Thats only becasue shes palestinian herself, most ex muslims love and admire israel because israel embodies a western civilization secular country in the region that they wish their countires were like.

Only palestinains ex muslims dont like israel 80% of the non palestinian mena ex muslim like them and ik this because ive been in ex muslim circles online although i am a shia muslim myself

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Latinas prefer Latinos
Asians prefer whites
For blacks and MENA it depends
Sorry dude, you're wrong.
I speak Spanish fluently and have spent almost a year in various Latin American countries. A white blonde man with an HTN+ face is the ultimate standard of beauty for 99% of Latinas, they are crazy about me and guys with my phenotype. The other thing is that Latinos are ugly af compared to Latinas. I have no idea why mother nature makes the men there so ugly compared to the women. If the average Central European guy is a 5/10, the average Latino is a 2.5/10, not kidding.

Will be in Mexico in 2 weeks 🇲🇽

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dbs, Despicable, Huge غرور and 1 other person
Sorry dude, you're wrong.
I speak Spanish fluently and have spent almost a year in various Latin American countries. A white blonde man with an HTN+ face is the ultimate standard of beauty for 99% of Latinas, they are crazy about me and guys with my phenotype. The other thing is that Latinos are ugly af compared to Latinas. I have no idea why mother nature makes the men there so ugly compared to the women. If the average Central European is a 5/10, the average Latino is a 2.5/10.

Will be in Mexico in 2 weeks 🇲🇽
U went to latin countries of course they want white people in their shitholes. Ive lived my life surrounded my latinas who immigrated to western countries and thats who im talking abut

Obviously anyone in a third world country will be JBW this is irrelevent

Take it from a latino with latino soblings cousins friends and family rather than a tourist who exposes himself to broke women in shitholes

• +1
Depends on region tbh
Ignore this tourist latinas prefer Latinos by a wide margin

I can speak from 20 years of my life rather than visitting a shithole

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and try2beme
Ignore this tourist latinas prefer Latinos by a wide margin

I can speak from 20 years of my life rather than visitting a shithole
latinas also like niggers in eu

• +1
Confident women>
bro idk bout your observation but mena whores are the most endogamous right after them black women self hating whores are finished anyways who’s tryna wife that

• +1
bro idk bout your observation but mena whores are the most endogamous right after them black women self hating whores are finished anyways who’s tryna wife that
Honestly i keep seeing tiktoks of girls saying shit about marrying outside their culture and its always blacks and muslim girls or asian/desi. I recognise what ur saying tho i def see many race loyal muslims/arabs

• +1
Which country

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Huge غرور and try2beme
Honestly i keep seeing tiktoks of girls saying shit about marrying outside their culture and its always blacks and muslim girls or asian/desi. I recognise what ur saying tho i def see many race loyal muslims/arabs
Ye modern women are race traitors unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and try2beme
Ye modern women are race traitors unfortunately
It’s embarrassing imagine planning ahead to marry someone outside your race and culture

Blatant insecurity and self hatred from deathnik girls is why i heavily prefer whitegirls these days

well social media is a minority with a loud voice women also are attention seeking whores so who knows

• +1