ethnics should date white girls or their own race

well social media is a minority with a small voice women also are attention seeking whores so who knows
If i started with my irl experience this will turn into a mega thread

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
If i started with my irl experience this will turn into a mega thread
honestly who cares just give me stacy virgin and im good

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
U went to latin countries of course they want white people in their shitholes. Ive lived my life surrounded my latinas who immigrated to western countries and thats who im talking abut

Obviously anyone in a third world country will be JBW this is irrelevent

Take it from a latino with latino soblings cousins friends and family rather than a tourist who exposes himself to broke women in shitholes
De donde eres amigo? ahh brazilian, gostoso

I've only dated upper middle class Latinas and they live a way better life in their country than they would get in Europe. The idea that we are all wealthy in Europe is not true. Yes, there is no real poverty here, but the life of the middle class or upper middle class is better in LATAM than in Germany for example.

I had a Chilean girlfriend for a long time. Her cousin is a physical therapist, he is building a house in Chile, has an SUV, travels and lives a very very good life. In Germany he would live in a 40sqm apartment, pay 50% of his salary for rent, ride a bike and be in debt. In order to live his standard of living he has in Chile here in Germany, he needs at least a top 5% income, impossible. I'm top 10% here in Germany and couldn't build a house.
I know dozens of examples like this, the middle class/upper middle class lives better in many Latino countries than here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Mosh12, distance decay and 1 other person
No im mostly native, followed by white then black. I can pm my face if u want
U need to fraud domnican republic and be high trust then u can slay as mutt

• +1
honestly who cares just give me stacy virgin and im good
If I weren’t muslim i’d just fuck bitches
I don’t get these lame incels who are crying about women all the time just fuck and dip bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and st.hamudi but 6‘5

I've only dated upper middle class Latinas and they live a way better life in their country than they would get in Europe. The idea that we are all wealthy in Europe is not true. Yes, there is no real poverty here, but the life of the middle class or upper middle class is better in LATAM than in Germany for example.

I had a Chilean girlfriend for a long time. Her cousin is a physical therapist, is building a house in Chile, has an SUV, travels and lives a very very good life. In Germany he would live in a 40sqm apartment, pay 50% of his salary for rent, ride a bike and be in debt. In order to live his standard of living hes has in Chile here in Germany, he needs at least a top 5% income, impossible. I'm top 10% here in Germany and couldn't build a house.
I know dozens of examples like this, the middle class/upper middle class lives better in many Latino countries than here.
Brazil

I agree that its a myth but thats not what the uneducated brokies in favelas think. They see a white man as a green card like any other country. By far Latinas are the most race loyal besides the gold digging

• +1
Reactions: Germania
lol what ex muslims usually hate muslims with a burning passion and want nothing to do with them lmfao
What I mean is that she wasnt the one who switched up, her parents raised her without anything to with islam. Dont think she ever had any bad experiences with islam its just ethnic girls stay around other ethnics I guess.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Huge غرور and try2beme
Just say you hate yourself, your parents, your ancestors and are ashamed of your skin color and heritage
You complain about selfhate jbw etc on a blackpilled forum then call yourself "deathnik"
136e938516fb0a4d610d5eb2a554afd7 3

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Huge غرور
I prefer latinas and menas but from today im latina and whitegirl only

These deathnik whores are too insecure, the more shitskin or deathnik their features look, the more jbw they will be because they see their own subhumanity in other ethnics. Black or Asian? The chance of jbw is extremely high

Better to be fetishised by whitegirls than date insecure deathnik whores. Trust me the your own ethnic background or white girls are the only ones who like you as an ethnic

Don't care. I love my oneitis to death and she's Chinese.

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and try2beme
You complain about selfhate jbw etc on a blackpilled forum then call yourself "deathnik"
View attachment 2694996
Never called myself a deathnik

I called the girls who hate themselves deathnik cuz its only a death sentence when ur a self hating shitskin

''ex-muslim'' that was ur mistake, they're almost always BWC only and they're selfhating asf
Exactly, ex Muslim women are white worshipping

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and sportsmogger
Never called myself a deathnik

I called the girls who hate themselves deathnik cuz its only a death sentence when ur a self hating shitskin
Then you date white girls because "the ethnics are insecure" ...right

Copingethnics.me

Brazil

I agree that its a myth but thats not what the uneducated brokies in favelas think. They see a white man as a green card like any other country. By far Latinas are the most race loyal besides the gold digging
it would be an endless discussing we had different experiences, that's life : )
Brazil is somehow different from Spanish latam countries. But I think you have by far the most attractive people there, women as well as men. Sometimes I think I should have learned Portuguese instead of Spanish haha
I have dated 3 Brazilian girls so far, all here in Germany. Unfortunately, all three were weird af, almost psychologically abnormal. But very attractive. The same with Venezuelan women :sick:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and try2beme
it would be an endless discussing we had different experiences, that's life : )
Brazil is somehow different from Spanish latam countries. But I think you have by far the most attractive people there, women as well as men. Sometimes I think I should have learned Portuguese instead of Spanish haha
I have dated 3 Brazilian girls so far, all here in Germany. Unfortunately, all three were weird af, almost psychologically abnormal. But very attractive. The same with Venezuelan women :sick:
You can always learn esp if you alr know spanish g
Also brutal at least they were hot. Brazilians r very weird fr

• +1
Reactions: Germania
You can always learn esp if you alr know spanish g
Also brutal at least they were hot. Brazilians r very weird fr
I had an affair with a girl from Rio at the end of last year. She was a nurse in the navy there, had a great apartment, a car, generally a good life, she showed me pics. Then she was recruited to come to Germany because we are looking for nurses. She now lives in the worst part of town and doesn't have a car. She will not have a better life as a nurse here than in Brazil.
Visually my type, unfortunately no relationship material and I think she already had a lot of "miles".

• +1
ethnics in america and europe should breed with many white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, distance decay and try2beme
I had an affair with a girl from Rio at the end of last year. She was a nurse in the navy there, had a great apartment, a car, generally a good life, she showed me pics. Then she was recruited to come to Germany because we are looking for nurses. She now lives in the worst part of town and doesn't have a car. She will not have a better life as a nurse here than in Brazil.
Visually my type, unfortunately no relationship material and I think she already had a lot of "miles".
jfl woman always say they get rid of the fetishizers when selecting for a white person but niggas like you have had 30 latina gfs already

• +1
I prefer latinas and menas but from today im latina and whitegirl only

These deathnik whores are too insecure, the more shitskin or deathnik their features look, the more jbw they will be because they see their own subhumanity in other ethnics. Black or Asian? The chance of jbw is extremely high

Better to be fetishised by whitegirls than date insecure deathnik whores. Trust me the your own ethnic background or white girls are the only ones who like you as an ethnic
you’re right

white women are animals with no shame so they will date any ethnic

and you’re so right about how ethnic women don’t like men of other non-white ethnicities

indians only have luck with ugly white women and women of their own race

asian women and black women don’t go for indian guys, only indian women and white women go for indian guys

• +1
you’re right

and you’re so right about how ethnic women don’t like men of other non-white ethnicities

asian women and black women don’t go for indian guys, only indian women and white women go for indian guys
Tell that to all the chindian children running around in singapore, all of them are Indian dad asian mom

• +1
Mulatta/white girl or death

• +1
Tell that to all the chindian children running around in singapore, all of them are Indian dad asian mom
Third world / eastern countries are just different for many reasons

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
you’re right

🎯

• +1
Reactions: john2
I wanna be a monk and achieve enlightenment then ascend

• +1
jfl woman always say they get rid of the fetishizers when selecting for a white person but niggas like you have had 30 latina gfs already
more tbh

• +1
People should only date their own race and opposite sex. Misagenation and homosexuality is an abomination
Agreed but its a rare thing now

Then you date white girls because "the ethnics are insecure" ...right

Copingethnics.me
Yes incel thats exactly how it works
Deathnik sluts are insecure and i like confidence. So i stick to my own kind and whitegirls

Latinas prefer Latinos
Asians prefer whites
For blacks and MENA it depends
Sorry dude, you're wrong.
I speak Spanish fluently and have spent almost a year in various Latin American countries. A white blonde man with an HTN+ face is the ultimate standard of beauty for 99% of Latinas, they are crazy about me and guys with my phenotype. The other thing is that Latinos are ugly af compared to Latinas. I have no idea why mother nature makes the men there so ugly compared to the women. If the average Central European guy is a 5/10, the average Latino is a 2.5/10, not kidding.

Will be in Mexico in 2 weeks 🇲🇽
I mean both you are not wrong latinas just want a robust castizo prettyboy or a wasp well at least U.S

• +1

I had a Chilean girlfriend for a long time. Her cousin is a physical therapist, he is building a house in Chile, has an SUV, travels and lives a very very good life. In Germany he would live in a 40sqm apartment, pay 50% of his salary for rent, ride a bike and be in debt. In order to live his standard of living he has in Chile here in Germany, he needs at least a top 5% income, impossible. I'm top 10% here in Germany and couldn't build a house.
true I recently went to my parents small town a lot of houses being built having racers and dirt bikes

• +1