Ethnics should work full time in lighting their skin

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
Indian, arabs, Asian basically anyone that’s not pale white should lighten their skin to achieve this color cause we don’t look good tanned at all and we should avoid the sun like the plague.
IMG 9153
white people should tan to be like this
IMG 9154

tanning as an ethnic is the most looksmin you can ever do

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sick, Boxingfan, angelo and 9 others
MY SKIN IS WHITE MY EYE AREA IS NOT 😢☝️

Are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
dnrd so I can’t tell if what you wrote was retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Fully agree with this. I cringe when ethnics tan in the summer. I use SPF50+ mineral sunscreen every single time i go outside. Combined with sunglasses and i have a extensive lightening routine aswell.

The mineral sunscreen further lightens my skin, im basically white when i have my mineral sunscreen on.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, igbekele007 and Jhon Smith
Fully agree with this. I cringe when ethnics tan in the summer. I use SPF50+ mineral sunscreen every single time i go outside. Combined with sunglasses and i have a extensive lightening routine aswell.

The mineral sunscreen further lightens my skin, im basically white when i have my mineral sunscreen on.
What do you do for lightening

Hapas don't look dark tho and even when they are kinda tan its not a failo. ER was hapa and his tanned skin tone wasn't failo at all.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shychad, rooman, Jhon Smith and 1 other person
Hapas don't look dark tho and even when they are kinda tan its not a failo. ER was hapa and his tanned skin tone wasn't failo at all.
ER was chinese hapa, Im a SEA hapa, darker.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, rooman and Piratecel
I agree. I saw my ethnic friendsafter playing soccer in the sun without any sunscreen and their skins look shit. And it takes way longer to get rid of the tan than getting it.

Yeah they think they are like whites that always tan. We aren’t the same i use sunscreen too and avoid the sun all the time

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
I agree. I saw my ethnic friendsafter playing soccer in the sun without any sunscreen and their skins look shit. And it takes way longer to get rid of the tan than getting it.
Yep I’m trying to get rid of it on my arms but doesn’t want to go away.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Indian, arabs, Asian basically anyone that’s not pale white should lighten their skin to achieve this color cause we don’t look good tanned at all and we should avoid the sun like the plague.View attachment 2227668white people should tan to be like thisView attachment 2227669

tanning as an ethnic is the most looksmin you can ever do

And how exactly should dark ethics lighten themselves you retard?

Taking a bath in hydroquinone which will give you a one way ticket to ochronosis and mercury poisoning?

And how exactly should dark ethics lighten themselves you retard?

Taking a bath in hydroquinone which will give you a one way ticket to ochronosis and mercury poisoning?
Avoid the sun and use sunscreen

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
All of the stuff you use are pills?
Msm powder, Kojic cream, azelaic cream, Tranexamic serum, Hyularonic Acid pill, tretinoin cream, kojic cream, NAC Pill, gluthathione pill, glycine powder.

Msm powder, Kojic cream, azelaic cream, Tranexamic serum, Hyularonic Acid pill, tretinoin cream, kojic cream, NAC Pill, gluthathione pill, glycine powder.
Which ones you think are the most important and will give the best results? cause I’m very light brown with olive skin just want to whitemaxx as much as i can

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
Which ones you think are the most important and will give the best results? cause I’m very light brown with olive skin just want to whitemaxx as much as i can
If u got alot of hyperpigmentation everything i mentioned is needed, If not, u can get away with MSM, NAC, Glycine, LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C.

• Love it
Kojic acid, tretinoin, tranexamic acid, NAC, Gluthathione, Liposomal Vitamin C, Glycine

How much of this shit is proven to do anything? Or are you just burning money?

Avoid the sun and use sunscreen

That won't lighten your skin, only maintain what you have.

There is no permanent and safe way to lighten skin tone, only darken it.

• +1
How much of this shit is proven to do anything? Or are you just burning money?
Ive carefully researched everything ive did. Im not wasting money on anything.

you'll never be white you shitskinned filth. fuck off.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Jhon Smith
Be happy with who you are

it took 2 months for me to see noticeable results in the mirror
if im broke and can only get one which one would u recommend ? msm ?

also what brand did u use ?

if im broke and can only get one which one would u recommend ? msm ?

also what brand did u use ?
brand doesnt matter MSM powder is powder, id recommend atleast MSM + liposomal vitamin C. The Vitamin C has to be included

brand doesnt matter MSM powder is powder, id recommend atleast MSM + liposomal vitamin C. The Vitamin C has to be included
thanks

and u take 6 pills per day right?

Yes but it would be better if you told how to do

Nigga i never go outside still get fucking tanned.

• JFL
no surgeries, but injectacble gluthathione is most efficient, koreans use it to lighten
Is there any to remove tanning or hyperpigmentation?

Water thread

im using msm powder, vitamin c and tretinoin. should i add mineral sunscreen as well?

@andy9432

Can you give me a list of your routine for your skin lightening? Exactly what do you use, how much do you apply, when do you use it, etc.

im using msm powder, vitamin c and tretinoin. should i add mineral sunscreen as well?
Sunscreen is a must. Its retarded to use the other stuff without using spf 50 mineral sunscreen

@andy9432

Can you give me a list of your routine for your skin lightening? Exactly what do you use, how much do you apply, when do you use it, etc.
I use basically liposomal vit c MSM kojic acid tretinoin sunscreen, Thats basically it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
I use basically liposomal vit c MSM kojic acid tretinoin sunscreen, Thats basically it
In any specific order, or does it not matter? Do you mind showing results as well? My PMs are off, and yours are too

In any specific order, or does it not matter? Do you mind showing results as well? My PMs are off, and yours are too
Im a lil tan now, due to the summer, have not been good using hats etc, thats what needed in the summer, but as soon as autumn hits, i will show the results, i did this lightening last year too, it is not efficient in the summer if ur alot outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148