Ethnics should work full time in lighting their skin

Im a lil tan now, due to the summer, have not been good using hats etc, thats what needed in the summer, but as soon as autumn hits, i will show the results, i did this lightening last year too, it is not efficient in the summer if ur alot outside.
how do you layer the creams and serums though?

how do you layer the creams and serums though?
I do microneedling 0.25mm for product absorption, then take tretinoin, kojic acid cream, azelaic acid, tranexamic acid, moisturizer, then finish it off with vaseline. i am not sure if those other stuff work, but it says it works for hyperpigmentation (i struggled with that aswell before) and i do not have any pigmentation now whatsoever, just a lil tan due to the summer, however i am nowhere close as tan as i was during previous summers, i didnt use sunscreen whatsoever back then, when autumn hits, i will become light again, and i will show u the results of the lightening, (its virtually impossible to not be hit by the sun here as it is up 24/7 during the summer)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148 and lightskinbengali
Sunscreen is a must. Its retarded to use the other stuff without using spf 50 mineral sunscreen
Sunscreen has endocrine disrupters and carcinogens

Sunscreen has endocrine disrupters and carcinogens
chemical sunscreen does, mineral sunscreen is safer, just buy nivea mineral sunscreen for kids.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Lighter skin doesn't guarantee ethnics good undertones.