Ethnics usually have very low softmaxing potential

noonespecial

noonespecial

Autistic retarded and ugly
Softmaxing is mostly improving coloring. The average white guy is pale with thin eyebrows just getting tan and darken eyebrows alone will ascend someone 0.6 points for example from mid mtn-low htn. I feel bad for ethnics that can never reach great coloring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, halloweed, watah and 3 others
No need to cope @thebuffdon690

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Just cover your body with cum bro

• +1
Reactions: vosx0
Most white people can't tan properly their skin just burns, eyebrows are hard to grow and white skin is a like double edged sword. It highlights features so if you have good features you look better if you have bad they look worse

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mr007 and noonespecial
Most white people can't tan properly their skin just burns, eyebrows are hard to grow and white skin is a like double edged sword. It highlights features so if you have good features you look better if you have bad they look worse
Everyone can tan gingers just need mt2. And everyone looks better with tan skin for appeal no matter your bones structure. And eyebrows are easy asf to grow

Everyone can tan gingers just need mt2. And everyone looks better with tan skin for appeal no matter your bones structure. And eyebrows are easy asf to grow
No they can't. Many northern europeans just don't have the melanosomes to tan. They just look like this when they try to tan. MT2 comes with a shit ton of risks. Its the ethnic equivalent of bleaching your skin and your eyebrows are still sparse and you are lucky. I've seen many people put stuff on their eyebrows for months with 0 results.

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
No they can't. Many northern europeans just don't have the melanosomes to tan. They just look like this when they try to tan. MT2 comes with a shit ton of risks. Its the ethnic equivalent of bleaching your skin and your eyebrows are still sparse and you are lucky. I've seen many people put stuff on their eyebrows for months with 0 results.

View attachment 3168011View attachment 3168013View attachment 3168014
Shit must be edited caging at these photos. Personally I can tan and so can everyone I know (except the gingers) also my eyebrows is only 45 days and ideal results won't be reached until 14 weeks. The things that don't work is castor oil and topical minox. Oral minox and the brow serum I use works. And when it comes to mt2 you gotta be willing to take risks if you really want to ascend hard

I just have to work on my eyebrows and hair and I'll be high mtn.

• +1
Even the musculature looks bad on them. Muscle development through intense physical training seems like something typical of white, black and North Asian races... ethnics simply look bad after going to the gym

• Hmm...
Even the musculature looks bad on them. Muscle development through intense physical training seems like something typical of white, black and North Asian races... ethnics simply look bad after going to the gym
Depends on the skeleton structure, you're right that several ethnics looks disappointing with muscles but it's not cause of their phenotype more so how their skeleton is built up and on average it's worse than whites and blacks

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Softmaxing is mostly improving coloring. The average white guy is pale with thin eyebrows just getting tan and darken eyebrows alone will ascend someone 0.6 points for example from mid mtn-low htn. I feel bad for ethnics that can never reach great coloring
Non-east Asian ethnics put little to no efforts into softmaxxing. And going by that, they have much higher softmaxxing potential than avg white person.
The biggest softmaxxing ascension I had seen was this dude. He went from a send bobs and vegena pajeet to a solid chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and noonespecial
No fucking shit nigga🤦‍♂️

• +1
Non-east Asian ethnics put little to no efforts into softmaxxing. And going by that, they have much higher softmaxxing potential than avg white person.
The biggest softmaxxing ascension I had seen was this dude. He went from a send bobs and vegena pajeet to a solid chadlite.
View attachment 3168038View attachment 3168040
He changed his hair and frauded lol and the statement that ethnics have a higher softmaxing potential than whites is the most retarded take I've ever heard🤣. Ethnics are great fraudmaxers