Ethnics who claim that the west is racist, why do you live in the west?

Because the US has destroyed the Middle East. If the US could stop bombing, sanctioning, doing regime change, and terrorizing the Middle East then ethnics would never move to the West where they get have to deal with "terrorist" failo and live a life of inceldom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 906, TITUS and 5 others
Also Americans are extremely racist against Middle Eastern people, I would get called a terrorist and a sand-nigg** and even teachers would disrespect me and treat me unfairly. Americans are really the biggest terrorists in history. 61% of Americans support George Bush proving Americans are terrorist scumbags. Michlle Obama also worshipped by Americans brags about having the "same values" as Bush. Imagine if someone said they had the same values as Hitler there would be mass outrage but somehow in the US saying you have the same values as a Bush a man far worse than Hitler and you get celebrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, johncruz12345 and TITUS
Because the US has destroyed the Middle East. If the US could stop bombing, sanctioning, doing regime change, and terrorizing the Middle East then ethnics would never move to the West where they get have to deal with "terrorist" failo and live a life of inceldom.

View attachment 598987
So just because America bombs a few terrorists you have to come to Europe and complain about racism?

In all seriousness, I understand that most countries are shitholes in the middle east so it makes sense why people would come to Europe in search of a better life. But the question was, why do you complain about racism in a nation that literally saved your life? It makes zero sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Lmaooo na racism exists and you have to have autism to not be able to see that youre not allowed to be publicly racist as a white person. Its kinda like how if a woman hits a man nobody cares because women are just weak and useless but if a man does it all hell breaks loose because he actually has power. Come to america and be openly racist in NYC. Your entire life will be ended within a day lmao. Which is why they have to make sure it isnt obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
So just because America bombs a few terrorists you have to come to Europe and complain about racism?

In all seriousness, I understand that most countries are shitholes in the middle east so it makes sense why people would come to Europe in search of a better life. But the question was, why do you complain about racism in a nation that literally saved your life? It makes zero sense.

The US is the terrorists and created the terrorists. There was no terrorism in the Middle East before the US created the Taliban, Al-Qaeda, and ISIS. Please learn history. If the US didn't destroy the Middle East there would be no ethnics leaving the Middle East. Imagine killing millions of people and then complaining about said people leaving the areas you destroyed. Leave the Middle East the phuck alone and nobody would leave.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 906, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Lmaooo na racism exists and you have to have autism to not be able to see that youre not allowed to be publicly racist as a white person. Its kinda like how if a woman hits a man nobody cares because women are just weak and useless but if a man does it all hell breaks loose because he actually has power. Come to america and be openly racist in NYC. Your entire life will be ended within a day lmao. Which is why they have to make sure it isnt obvious.
Ethnics are very racist

• +1
Also Americans are extremely racist against Middle Eastern people, I would get called a terrorist and a sand-nigg** and even teachers would disrespect me and treat me unfairly. Americans are really the biggest terrorists in history. 61% of Americans support George Bush proving Americans are terrorist scumbags. Michlle Obama also worshipped by Americans brags about having the "same values" as Bush. Imagine if someone said they had the same values as Hitler there would be mass outrage but somehow in the US saying you have the same values as a Bush a man far worse than Hitler and you get celebrated.
and ur people got their teeth kicked in, blame your ancestors for leaving your nation in vulnerable states

• +1

That doesnt justify racism.

• +1
I have literally never met a legit racist white person, they only exist on obscure forums.

Ethnics on the other hand are openly racist and the majority of them despise other races. Like we had BLM riots here in Sweden where ethnics complained about how racist Sweden is which is weird because literally every ethnic who lives in Sweden came here by their own volition. They can just move back to their desert if it's much better there.

If you hate the west so much and everything it represents, why don't you just leave?
Jfl at all the racists liking this post

this shit is low IQ as hell & makes it seem like you’ve never been outside.

Ethnic people are racist, so are white people. That’s it. The end.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 906 and johncruz12345
The US is the terrorists and created the terrorists. There was no terrorism in the Middle East before the US created the Taliban, Al-Qaeda, and ISIS. Please learn history.

View attachment 599001
dn rd because this is not what the thread is about.

I wondered why ethnics complain about racism in a nation that they entered on their own volition.

• +1
I have literally never met a legit racist white person, they only exist on obscure forums.

Ethnics on the other hand are openly racist and the majority of them despise other races. Like we had BLM riots here in Sweden where ethnics complained about how racist Sweden is which is weird because literally every ethnic who lives in Sweden came here by their own volition. They can just move back to their desert if it's much better there.

If you hate the west so much and everything it represents, why don't you just leave?
White is right son

Also I don't think people say anything that opposes NTness

Because for a sub 6 NT and social carries them hard

Break this you're left with the incel triangle and disliked by people

Basically ERs life

• +1
dn rd because this is not what the thread is about.

I wondered why ethnics complain about racism in a nation that they entered on their own volition.

They didn't. Their countries were destroyed and they were forced to leave. If the US decided to Nuke your country would you stay or would you leave? You would probably leave and hate the country that destroyed your country.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 906, TITUS and 2 others
Jfl at all the racists liking this post

this shit is low IQ as hell & makes it seem like you’ve never been outside.

Ethnic people are racist, so are white people. That’s it. The end.
Have you been to Sweden? Virtually all ethnics are racists here while you have to look really hard to find a racist white person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Danish_Retard
Not really. Foreigner halo only works if you're white, so moving to their home countries is definitely a poor choice. Also, westernized Asians are attracted to white women and white girls are rare in East Asian countries. Asking them to move to their home countries is like asking them to end their lives.
I meant money halo from moneymaxxing in the west, but i get it. And even that only works if you're from a poor country. tough spot tbh

• +1
They didn't. Their countries were destroyed and they were forced to leave. If the US decided to Nuke your country would you stay or would you leave? You would probably leave and hate the country that destroyed your country.
I would leave but I wouldn't complain about racism if another country saved my life by giving me a new opportunity to start a new life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Danish_Retard
I would leave but I wouldn't complain about racism if another country saved my life by giving me a new opportunity to start a new life.

Ethnics should all hate the US, but I agree that I don't understand why ethnics are complaining about Sweden. Sweden had nothing to do with the wars and destruction in the Middle East, has welcomed refugees with open arms, and has a reputation of being a very welcoming country and has a very generous social safety that allows everyone to have at least a decent standard of living.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Danish_Retard, Arkantos and 1 other person
that’s unnatural
it’s natural to be racist
natural to hate living in a society dominating by people unlike you
it’s why entho nationalismworks best

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 906 and TITUS
If somebody experiences racism then they have a right to complain about it.

I'm not saying that western countries are systematically racist, they're not. But a lot of ethnics that live in white dominated areas can experience some form of racism whether it be subtle or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
racism from white people is 99% ethnics playing the victim card for more welfare and self pity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amateur11, Deleted member 906, TITUS and 4 others
If somebody experiences racism then they have a right to complain about it.

I'm not saying that western countries are systematically racist, they're not. But a lot of ethnics that live in white dominated areas can experience some form of racism whether it be subtle or not.
That goes both ways

Humans are innately bigoted and violent creatures, if somebody barks at me for being white I just bark back for fun and then move on with my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 3512 and Zygos4Life
I meant money halo from moneymaxxing in the west, but i get it. And even that only works if you're from a poor country. tough spot tbh
They need hope in their lives. If an Asian man lives in East Asia, there's virtually zero chance of dating an attractive white woman. If an Asian man lives in the West, he may have a small chance of getting a good looking white girlfriend. And for many of them, there's nothing better than having sex with a cute white girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, lutte and Deleted member 4310
Liberal swedes are racist, their opinions are just virtue signalling
They treat anyone non swedish (even people like me) like if they are talking to retards

• +1
Liberal swedes are racist, their opinions are just virtue signalling
They treat anyone non swedish (even people like me) like if they are talking to retards
Tbh, all prominent leftist politicians in Sweden live in 99% white upper class neighborhoods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 3512, CursedOne and 1 other person
Tbh, all prominent leftist politicians in Sweden live in 99% white upper class neighborhoods.
Yeah and those who lived in huge homes all had portraits of hitler in their homes during the world war 2 period which they later burned because the public opinion changed. And when you confront about it they get mad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 4310
Yeah and those who lived in huge homes all had portraits of hitler in their homes during the world war 2 period which they later burned because the public opinion changed. And when you confront about it they get mad
Normies are just doing what everybody else is doing and thinking.

White people bad

immigrants good :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6695
Normies are just doing what everybody else is doing and thinking.

White people bad

immigrants good :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Literally brainwashed by jews to be sensitive and have so many feelings

• +1
So I can jizz on your white sister
My boy mirin posted a pic of him getting head from a white bitch
Over for you pink dicked pigs
Brilliant command of the English language. Did you get curry sauce all over her chin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TITUS and Deleted member 3512
Have you been to Sweden? Virtually all ethnics are racists here while you have to look really hard to find a racist white person.
haven't been, sucks if that's true tho

• +1
Ethnics are subhumans and can't comprehend double standards. Their behaviours are most of the time automatic and irrational, like those of an amoeba or other lesser animals. Of course there is also the "clever" ethnic parasite.
They go on packs, only hire their own, abuse welfare, etc. and then cry about racism when they miserably fail achieving any success in a civilized society. If europeans were racist like ethnics they would already have genocided them.

Europeans as a whole aren't racist, YET.

• +1
Reactions: Amateur11, Deleted member 906, Arkantos and 1 other person
Why do I live here?

Maybe cuz u guys stole our natural resourxes

And my ancestors fought to keep this country alive
Next time we "steal resources" we will make sure to exterminate every single subhuman claiming ownership of said resources, so we don't have to deal with your smell later on.

• +1
  • Woah
There are bigger problems than racism which are present in most countries that ethnics come from, the world is a messed up place. That doesn't mean that racism isn't also a problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and johncruz12345
I’m Nigerian my country was once part of the British Empire that’s why I’m in the UK is this wrong

• +1
Reactions: Tall, Deleted member 906 and DharkDC
Ethnics are subhumans and can't comprehend double standards. Their behaviours are most of the time automatic and irrational, like those of an amoeba or other lesser animals. Of course there is also the "clever" ethnic parasite.
They go on packs, only hire their own, abuse welfare, etc. and then cry about racism when they miserably fail achieving any success in a civilized society. If europeans were racist like ethnics they would already have genocided them.

Europeans as a whole aren't racist, YET.
Well said, sir. The truth is utter background noise to them, like elevator music in their 15 occupant one bedroom apartment. They leave their homeland bc they can’t hack it, which, btw, is basically a cope; call it a refugee cope. The undeniable truth is, we do it to ourselves. Our compassion is our death dealer. They leave their “paradise” for a white land, only to peer down their noses at countries they despise-while the whole time claiming their homeland is “so great”. Talk about upside down. It’s like leaving your ugly gf for a knockout, only to brag about the ugly one to the knockout bc the knockout is merely pity fucking you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Arkantos, TITUS and 1 other person
Well said, sir. The truth is utter background noise to them, like elevator music in their 15 occupant one bedroom apartment. They leave their homeland bc they can’t hack it, which, btw, is basically a cope; call it a refugee cope. The undeniable truth is, we do it to ourselves. Our compassion is our death dealer. They leave their “paradise” for a white land, only to peer down their noses at countries they despise-while the whole time claiming their homeland is “so great”. Talk about upside down. It’s like leaving your ugly gf for a knockout, only to brag about the ugly one to the knockout bc the knockout is merely pity fucking you.
Your syntax is complex but I think I agree

• +1
There are bigger problems than racism which are present in most countries that ethnics come from, the world is a messed up place. That doesn't mean that racism isn't also a problem.
where is it a problem? Tell me something. If whites began moving to Pakistan in troves, began experiencing major culture clash, major identity issues, and all the common minority issues a population endures when you bag of nuts mix people up, is it racism? Racism is the largest wide scale hoodwink of our generation. It’s utter bullshit. Today, racism is anything brown people say. Racism is everything white people don’t apologize for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TITUS and Deleted member 4310
where is it a problem? Tell me something. If whites began moving to Pakistan in troves, began experiencing major culture clash, major identity issues, and all the common minority issues a population endures when you bag of nuts mix people up, is it racism? Racism is the largest wide scale hoodwink of our generation. It’s utter bullshit. Today, racism is anything brown people say. Racism is everything white people don’t apologize for.
exactly, if millions of white people moved to Japan and started demanding special treatment, built churches everywhere, commited crimes and denied that Japanese culture exists the entire world would lose their shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and SoloistUndAntagonist
Like we had BLM riots here in Sweden where ethnics complained about how racist Sweden is
How the fuck is swedistan racist lol they care more about foreigners than the native sami people that they have exterminated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 4310
Discriminating against ugly people is considered a completely normal thing in daily life that nobody cares about. I don't see why people care about racism so much when it's not any worse than lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TITUS and Deleted member 4310
Discriminating against ugly people is considered a completely normal thing in daily life that nobody cares about. I don't see why people care about racism so much when it's not any worse than lookism.
Normies think that all brown skinned people are oppressed but it's uncomprehensible to them that people can be oppressed becasue of other physical features.

• +1
How the fuck is swedistan racist lol they care more about foreigners than the native sami people that they have exterminated
Sami people were not exterminated jfl, they just bred with Swedish people so their pheno just faded away through generations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 3702
Sami people were not exterminated jfl, they just bred with Swedish people so their pheno just faded away through generations.
They were still treated like trash, even somalis are more respected, they look asian tho that mean north europe was inhabited by chinks first?

• +1
Because of the standard of living. I would prefer to live in India if the standard of living was better there but unfortunately it isnt.

I dont understand whats wrong with WHITE privileged in a WHITE country. Native whites should be treated better than foreigners.

Either way, sooner or later down the road when whites become a minority, their status/SMV will increase to INSANE amounts of levels while ethnic SMV decreases. Atleast thats some good news if your white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and SoloistUndAntagonist
They were still treated like trash, even somalis are more respected, they look asian tho that mean north europe was inhabited by chinks first?
I think they originated from Mongolia or something, they have insane cheekbones but that's their only good feature, like native americans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 3702
He said 🧚‍♀️ ✨Swedes aren't racist✨

• +1

I mean it was European countries that came to other countries first. In fact, most of the immigration in Europe started after World War 2 when immigrants were invited to Europe.

It's true that culture clash is partly due to immigrants but a lot of them are treated badly regardless of what they do and are judged based on the actions of a few. Sure if every single brown person in the EU was causing problems then it would be justifiable to treat them differently but most ethnics just live life normally and are treated badly based on the actions of a few, this is wrong.

There are real examples of racism, not just brown people claiming everything is racist. If you compared the life of an ethnic to a white person in Europe you would see that the ethnic receives a lot more unnecessary discrimination when they are both trying to do the same thing (live a normal life).

• +1
I mean it was European countries that came to other countries first. In fact, most of the immigration in Europe started after World War 2 when immigrants were invited to Europe.

It's true that culture clash is partly due to immigrants but a lot of them are treated badly regardless of what they do and are judged based on the actions of a few. Sure if every single brown person in the EU was causing problems then it would be justifiable to treat them differently but most ethnics just live life normally and are treated badly based on the actions of a few, this is wrong.

There are real examples of racism, not just brown people claiming everything is racist. If you compared the life of an ethnic to a white person in Europe you would see that the ethnic receives a lot more unnecessary discrimination when they are both trying to do the same thing (live a normal life).
Lol. Your rely is nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TITUS

You've never met legit racist white person? Where the fuck are you living? Even in Los Angeles there are racist whites...

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Deleted member 906

As Mr. Bateman said your reply is nonsense.

Native europeans are second class citizens in their own countries, if you punch a nigger and call him nigger you are given aditional punishment due to the new legislation of hate crimes and such, if the nigger calls you craker or cumskin or oogabooga or whatever niggers say, he is not receiving aditional punishment because there is no "systemic racism" against whites.
Just like women aren't charged with aggravated gender violence when they hit a man, they get away with a fine, but the man will get a jail sentence if he hits a woman, specially in "domestic violence".
There are all sorts of other examples like affirmative action, the cover up of ethnic crimes in the mainstream media (not reporting them if they can get away with it), the inflation of SMV of ethnics (BBC, exotic halo, etc), and so on, and so on, and so on. All of this courtesy of the jews, they are an ethnic minority after all.

To all the ethnics in the west complaining, i can only tell you this, you are subhumans, most of you are beggars and parasites, the jews brought you to the west and you are getting out of the west with them (if you are fast enough). The jews in France are already doing aliya, don't be too slow or you will burn in your ghettoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, SoloistUndAntagonist and Deleted member 906