Eugenics are the only solution for the looks problem

H

humanoidsub7

deceased
You prevent incels to suffer unnecessarily. Everything would be equal.

The only bad thing is, incels, if they're accidentally made, they would die or idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Nope.
Women filter infinitely

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, OnlyHeightMatters, Kamui and 4 others
Screenshot 20230409 165649

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424, Ruben, Kamui and 2 others
If all men looked like chads then women would start wanting only rich chads or statusmaxxed chads.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, gribsufer1, Pikabro and 7 others
Gene editing soon right bros

If all men looked like chads then women would start wanting only rich chads or statusmaxxed chads.
Probably. However the looks part would be resolved. An utopia will never happen though

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, CuriousGuy, Informationcapitali and 1 other person
just abolish dating apps

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, Deleted member 27511 and twilight

The only bad thing is, incels, if they're accidentally made, they would die or idk
Idk eugenics only looks at half the equation. Environment plays a big role on looks I don't think most incels are a complete product of nature. Having recessed jaw nerd neck and other traits comes from mouth breathing. Even when it comes to height... height is a sign of good health thats why humans value it even with all are advances in the past 300 years they have still found that height among twins who are identical can still differ 2-3 inches on the extreme ends.

Its a combination really good genes can make up for a bad environment but average genes in a bad environment means your fucked and of course there are case where someone is genetically fucked no matter what like 90 IQ etc but environment especially today matters more and more. So many ugly people today are the result of their environment genes only matter when they can be fully expressed if I starve a Danish Chad he will be an incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Women filter out for chads but chads undo all that work by knocking up every incel factory they see.😩

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, humanoidsub7, thereallegend and 1 other person

Maybe with CRISPR gene editing in the future.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Idk eugenics only looks at half the equation. Environment plays a big role on looks I don't think most incels are a complete product of nature. Having recessed jaw nerd neck and other traits comes from mouth breathing. Even when it comes to height... height is a sign of good health thats why humans value it even with all are advances in the past 300 years they have still found that height among twins who are identical can still differ 2-3 inches on the extreme ends.

Its a combination really good genes can make up for a bad environment but average genes in a bad environment means your fucked and of course there are case where someone is genetically fucked no matter what like 90 IQ etc but environment especially today matters more and more. So many ugly people today are the result of their environment genes only matter when they can be fully expressed if I starve a Danish Chad he will be an incel
Yeah i don't look remotely closer to what i used to look like as a kid or baby. I'm deformed because of mouth breathing and shit surgeries i got as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Yeah i don't look remotely closer to what i used to look like as a kid or baby. I'm deformed because of mouth breathing and shit surgeries i got as a kid
You got surgery as a kid?

Genetics is actually a huge whitepill, i might make a thread on it

This guy is 100%
Genetics are basically a baseline blue print for you, enviroment is what determines if you reach the potential. You are already the product of eugenics of 100,000 of thousands of years.

The black pill is that genetic editing is likely 100% bullshit and not a solution because genes do not work in that simple manner of make one change and it fixes a problem. All genes are far more interlinked than people know

• +1
You got surgery as a kid?
Yeah eyelid surgery in both eyes cuz i got an infection and another surgeries. Almost got implants once too lmao. I'm an unhealthy genetic failure

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

This guy is 100%
Genetics are basically a baseline blue print for you, enviroment is what determines if you reach the potential. You are already the product of eugenics of 100,000 of thousands of years.

The black pill is that genetic editing is likely 100% bullshit and not a solution because genes do not work in that simple manner of make one change and it fixes a problem. All genes are far more interlinked than people know
The environment today is also in many ways worse then ever before. We peaked in the 1960's health wise for average people. And the only reason is because protein is now cheaper in every other sense besides eating more protein we are worse. Hunter gatherers in Europe were 5'10 on average so same as today and lived to 60-70 without any medical healthcare. They were healthy until the end of their lives meanwhile we extend our lives with shitty used up bodies.

Yeah eyelid surgery in both eyes cuz i got an infection and another surgeries. Almost got implants once too lmao. I'm an unhealthy genetic failure
Were you fat as a kid?

Probably. However the looks part would be resolved. An utopia will never happen though
No because then they'll look for slightly better chadsnin looks too. Even with height you'll just have to be infinitely growing to beat hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Were you fat as a kid?
No but my face got bloated. I was always bloated however I started getting weird illnesses (to this day). I even got a tumor in my neck but it dissapeared and it's almost a miracle im alive

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

This guy is 100%

Genetics basically only makes you more susceptible to conditions and such. Like a nutrient deficiency impacts people to different extens based off many factors but its bad nonetheless. No ones genetics intentionally gave them recessed faces, crooked teeth, inability to breathe out the nose, etc. Thats all caused by environment and YOUR PARENTS ENVIORMENT, especially when youre in the womb

The environment today is also in many ways worse then ever before. We peaked in the 1960's health wise for average people. And the only reason is because protein is now cheaper in every other sense besides eating more protein we are worse. Hunter gatherers in Europe were 5'10 on average so same as today and lived to 60-70 without any medical healthcare. They were healthy until the end of their lives meanwhile we extend our lives with shitty used up bodies.

Were you fat as a kid?
Youre right that the environment is the worst its EVER been, but bro the 1960s are NOWHERE NEAR THE HEALTHIEST

We dont even know the heights of most people back in the day, average height was short in grain fed and famine struck poor people but there are multiple skeletons of tall people and giants as well as accounts of hunter gatherers that were tall and huge framed

Ancient times people were way better off health wise if they had unlimited access to meat, dairy, fruit, and honey.

No but my face got bloated. I was always bloated however I started getting weird illnesses (to this day). I even got a tumor in my neck but it dissapeared and it's almost a miracle im alive
How much seed oil, PUFA, and processed food did you and your family eat bro?

How much seed oil, PUFA, and processed food did you and your family eat bro?
A lot. I even got told not to mouth breathe since I was 5 or 6 but never cared and ignored it completely. I can't blame my parents on it.

Eugenics wouldn’t change shit lol, foids would just adapt their standards accordingly, the only thing to stop hypergamy in its current stage probably is just removing womens rights entirely and going back to the good old days where you could just beat on your wife for no real reason whatsoever

Hypothetically if everyone is tall jacked blue eyed chad, then women would instead select for the short indian janitor of today. Attractiveness is largely dependent on traits that are rare.

A lot. I even got told not to mouth breathe since I was 5 or 6 but never cared and ignored it completely. I can't blame my parents on it.
Thats what did it man, the western diet is complete poison. resturants are poison. All the chemical crap skincare, haircaire, soap, laundry, dishwasher, plastic, etc is toxic shit that is poisoning you 24/7

You gotta minimize it as much as possible and eat a healthy diet of red meat (ruminants and organs) dairy (raw optimal but its all still good), fruit, honey, maple syrup, and thats about it thats actually healthy. Most veggies arent great, beans, grains, etc are trahs shit as well health and nutrient wise

Hypothetically if everyone is tall jacked blue eyed chad, then women would instead select for the short indian janitor of today. Attractiveness is largely dependent on traits that are rare.
Some of the most insane cope ever. Like saying if every girl had perfect tits, ass, was fit/thin, and had a beautiful face, men would go chase fat ugly whales...

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, CuriousGuy and Informationcapitali
Some of the most insane cope ever. Like saying if every girl had perfect tits, ass, was fit/thin, and had a beautiful face, men would go chase fat ugly whales...
Look i know it will be hard for u to accept but yeah if 95% of women were like that then yeah they would. Blue eyes blonde hair is attractive because they're the most rare. If brown eyes and blue eyes switched frequencies, brown eyes would be the most attractive. It's seen in all species too not just talking about humans here, uncommon traits in nature *usually* offer different advantages so they get favored more than what's common, theres also some subconscious aspect to prevent inbreeding.

Look i know it will be hard for u to accept but yeah if 95% of women were like that then yeah they would. Blue eyes blonde hair is attractive because they're the most rare. If brown eyes and blue eyes switched frequencies, brown eyes would be the most attractive. It's seen in all species too not just talking about humans here, uncommon traits in nature *usually* offer different advantages so they get favored more than what's common, theres also some subconscious aspect to prevent inbreeding.
Dog youve fallen for psychologist bullshit and nonsense "philosophy" made by drugged out nutters like freud and pushed by libtard college professors.

That would quite literally never happen
Inbreeding is near impossible to actually do IRL and requires multiple generations of interfamily fucking before effects lol so this is utter fantasy nonsense.

If you think that if every man was tall women would suddenly prefer short men, you're deluded

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, CuriousGuy and Informationcapitali
The actual solution to the looks problem is retvrn to tradition.

The reason for all of this right now (aside from dating apps and social media) is that women do not have to settle because they do not require men in order to eat food and have shelter. Likewise, they can now call up the police to defend them instead of having a husband or even just male family members.

In the coming decades, all of that will cease.

The power is going to go out for good across most of the West, and then third-world countries will follow suit like South Africa. The competent, White people are being denied (by various methods) learning how to operate these complex systems and their replacements cannot learn as they are little more than talking animals.

Feminism will completely collapse along with that, and "mid" women will be forced to settle for "mid" men if they don't want to die.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Eugenics is the scientifically erroneous and immoral theory of “racial improvement” and “planned breeding,”

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
Gene engineering*