European Doctors who do custom implants in silicon not PEEK

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
I like eppley, met him and talked w him he’s a cool dude and extremely smart. But damn he’s expensive. I want custom midface/malar implants, does anyone know any good surgeons in Europe that won’t charge a million bucks like eppley.
Also must be silicon not PEEK because since PEEK is hard the incision has to be huge making infection rate higher and I’m not about to have to deal with that mess. Plus aesthetic results identical for both and silicon is cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7098
If the silicon leaks youre fucked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CristianT and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Slob, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Nope
You'll have to fly to america

@Gaia262 got custom infra peek implants, you could ask Ramieri if he does silicone (I will next time I'll see him anyway)

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I've consulted with eppley, and yaremchuck. Both great doctors, both fucking expensive, both have high ego's. When it comes to your face you don't want to take chances.. Yarem was around 20k if i remember and Eppley was around 21-25k. They're the pioneers in custom facial implants, if thats how you want to say it, and even they don't have 100% track records.. you can go to other countries and find a doctor willing to place a custom implant, but the risk of failure is higher..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419