Even 6'5 isn't enough

Your fist is two inches. It's practically nothing.

Again we're talking about head distance.

2 Inches boosts 5'6 to almost 5'9, and i said 6'3 to 6'5. irl that's very noticeable.

being a dicklet is a death sentence for satisfying your partner sexual but it won’t always stop a chad from getting pussy so it’s not really a death sentence.
What's the point of having sex if you can't satisfy your partner? I want to have the feeling of sexual validation, knowing I have the power to pleasure a girl and make her cum. That would really make me feel good, having intense close sex with a girl and seeing her cumming while I fuck her

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Roping Subhuman
Again we're talking about head distance.

2 Inches boosts 5'6 to almost 5'9, and i said 6'3 to 6'5. irl that's very noticeable.
>2 is almost 3
Quality rhetoric.

The difference between 6'3 and 6'5 is only noticeable to someone who stands between those heights. From the perspective of those who are 6'1 and below, there is hardly any difference, as they will both seem tall.

>2 is almost 3
Quality rhetoric.

The difference between 6'3 and 6'5 is only noticeable to anyone between those heights. From the perspective of someone <6'1, there is hardly any difference, as they will both seem tall.

Idk I've seen people irl who are 5'10 and people who are 6'2 and they don't seem same at all.

It's again just psl autism.

You’re all kings

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Show me a 1/10 ogre faced 6'8 that slay only because of height.
Idgaf, I don't have to prove anything. It's obvious that they slay

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
OP is autistic af imagine being a stump

niro.gif

I forgot this thread completely

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
This thread is the reason why parents will be using gene cloning in the future during pregnancy to avoid any chance of those things coming out with autism

Ok now this is some bullshit.
Imagine being 6 ft 5 and complaining about getting mogged once a week

Such a good thread, you know, I'm an 8 feet tall guy but even I feel so inferior compared to this monster

It's over for me, he's 8 feet 11, brutal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
How can I continue living????
Time for suicide.
Goodbye everyone((😭😭😭😭

This thread is the reason why parents will be using gene cloning in the future during pregnancy to avoid any chance of those things coming out with autism
5'8 manlet

giphy.gif

using this logic, having a 8 inch cock isn't enough either, since there are guys out there with 9+ inchers

Just be 8 feet tall man

Height doesn't matter bro

20200604 131037

Imagine getting this autistic because someone is two inches taller than you

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
I am glad i am 5ft5

ngl i wouldnt wanna be anything over 6 foot 5

ngl i wouldnt wanna be anything over 6 foot 5

Cope. If I could truly choose whatever I wanted to look like, I would make myself some kind of 7'5 mega giant mogger. The freak-level of that height + proportional body (and dick) would give me worldwide fame, status and money on its own.

Cope. If I could truly choose whatever I wanted to look like, I would make myself some kind of 7'5 mega giant mogger. The freak-level of that height + proportional body (and dick) would give me worldwide fame, status and money on its own.
"cope"
typical low iq npc bot response. maybe you could claim cope if i actually was 6 foot 3. i wouldnt want to have 3 meter wide shoulders or a 1000 meter cock either.

"cope"
typical low iq npc bot response. maybe you could claim cope if i actually was 6 foot 3. i wouldnt want to have 3 meter wide shoulders or a 1000 meter cock either.
You would immediately be the best athlete in like 50% of sports lmao. Everyone across the world would know you are that 'ridiculously big beast of a man'.

You would have girls wanting to fuck you 24/7 non stop since you have insane freak status sex appeal.

You would be cast for movies.

etc etc

JFL @ not wanting to be a 7'5 giant megamogger

Just got my morning gymcelling done(I wasn't wearing my shoelifts)
And saw a 6'7-8 guy

I felt invisible

giphy.gif

Gonna order from tallmenshoes ASAP
yes keep gas lighting the 6 foot manlets 😈