Even AI offers coping, not solutions

I

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
If you are a subhuman, you are a subhuman, no matter what. Even AI is unable to provide any ideas about solving the problem of being a subhuman who is isolated from society.

All the AI can do is to offer coping strategies and then claim you need to cope. No, I'm not making this up. The AI literally says "Cope!".

Currently, I'm having a chat discussion with one of the most advanced AI bots, the pinnacle of knowledge, and later will share the humiliation of the AI and the exposure if its inability to offer practice advices.

It's not that the AI is dumb. It's that the AI knows it must lie to you, so you can feel better. The AI knows lying that "every human has an inherent value and worth" is the way to make a subhuman feels better and avoid a suicide.

The AI knows there are no solutions, so it offers only coping strategies.

Since the AI is trained on data that includes official narratives and a lot of Bluepill myths, the AI will tell you just Bluepill nonsense.

Later I will share screenshots of the debate I'm currently having. Although the debate is in its earliest stage, already know I will win, because I saw many weak points from the AI.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and aBetterMii
Currently, I'm having a chat discussion with one of the most advanced AI bots, the pinnacle of knowledge
meanwhile the conversation with the advanced ai bot: